Thanks for ruining Sup Forums Sup Forums

Thanks for ruining Sup Forums Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you, faggot. Don't blame all of us Sup Forumses for the actions of a few ideologue fucknuts who either learned nothing from chanology or don't even know what it is.

>more people turn 18 every year
Amazing

Its because of you dumbfucks breaking 1&2
>hurr one and 2 only apply to raids
NO THEY FUCKING DIDNT

now deal with cnn and shills, fags. You deserve it. also enjoy you captchas. inb4 the fags that are proud of paying for that pass.

>go to youtube
>waves of redditors screaming praise kek, shadilay etc.
>videos discussing Sup Forums while having 0 understanding of the culture, just haha those wacky 4channers am i right, just doing it for the lulz xD.
This board is a fucking open wound and the redditor infection is spreading through it.
Friendly reminder to please lurk for at least 6 months before posting.

Bet moot regrets selling

Its all these newfriends from /r/ the donald who found Sup Forums and made it mainstream

Blame all the "based" 16 year old gen Z cucks who shit up the board on their iPad at lunch or whatever

the only board that matters anymore is /biz/, Sup Forums is a shithole now that election season is over

The POL Reich is getting bigger

Sieg Heil

Does anyone even lurk anymore?

>implying we didn't want it to spread

It was inevitable really. The memes being generated in here circa 2013 had to spread and bubble up somewhere. If it wasn't Trump it would've been something else.

>if you've ever been on reddit do not post ever

ftfy

>we
Neck yourself, faggot.

Chanology was a mistake.
The caek is and always has been a lie.

Sup Forums has always been the source of memes on the internet, those rage comics were once posted on Sup Forums unironically

did you see HWNDU on video? it was a fucking cringefest. That's Sup Forums in public

decent posters dont go out in groups wearing maga hats and shouting out pepe memes IRL

it's fucking as cringey as furry conventions desu

BURN BABYYYYYYY

WERE GONNA REDPILL THE FUCKING WORLD

qt3.14!!!:D

on a related topic are there any other chins that havent been fuxated by reddit yet?

used to check 420 but its a bit slow and their mods get their feelings hurt easily.

you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

DUDE BUT GEN Z IS SO CONSERVATIVE AND REDPILLED HAHA BRO XD

DONT YOU LIKE EPIC PEPE THE FROG MEEMS ON YOUR YOUTUBE LETSPLAY SUBSCRIBED CHANNELS BRAH

stealing Shia's flag was pretty funny though

Why are you mad faggots? Redpilling the masses is good.

>but m-muh secretclub

>the only board that matters anymore is /biz/

i agree with that but that guy has been on a downward spiral before he ran into Sup Forums

like he was gonna humiliate himself on his own over and over anyway

everyone knows the mission

we've already said our peace with Sup Forums

we are like a hivemind. We come from all over the world. It's different to the Juden goals as we want to be a part of this community whereas their goal is to just chuck everyone in the pool with each other regardless of whether they want to be there or not.

Sup Forums hasn't been a secret place for a long time. It's becoming less of what it originally was as time goes on. Less of a place for reprobates of society to find private comfort in their shitty weird hobbies and sensibilities, and more of a second reddit, that everyone thinks only they know about. The death of Sup Forums will come from the death of it's original culture. Which is already met by modern users with hostility.

There's one. But I'm not sure if I can tell you leaf.

It was probably just people there who didn't know much about Sup Forums but wanted to piss off Shia

2^3chan is shit, full of furries and commies

It is a good thing. It means we are in control of the memes. Anti-feminism, racism and hate of islam is spreading. It is cool and rebellious to hate PC now

In the better days this would've been a public ban.

This is a symptom all across the web, everything is mainstream now. Enjoy the short moment where we still have free speech and anonymity to a degree.

The butthurt online will only spread and soon everyone who violates the safe space of internet will be prosecuted under some hate-speech law.

I would endorse this as well.

Fuck you, this is the problem with politics.
Sup Forums should never have become a fucking homebase for a political movement.

>6 months before posting
It's at least 2 years.

There needs to be more bans and more public bans.

The silent deletion of shitposts doesn't send a strong message.

Posted need to be made examples of, a clear public ban demonstrates what is unacceptable

Sup Forums destroyed Sup Forums when it started heavily moderating boards like Sup Forums to be more like reddit. Instead of letting the older posters who didn't want to post on Sup Forums have fun spaces, they banned everyone.

I don't care what you think of the subject. That is what happened. Sup Forums did it to themselves.

I've been lurking since 2008

What a pleb

And you're still a newfag.

>$20 kike pass has moshhcoimocharoo rolling in money

They killed the Sup Forums bro culture

Moot was the person holding Sup Forums back.

If he was around last year he would have banned all pro-trump discussion. Probably wikileaks stuff too. Basically anything fun would be banned.

vip board sucks boring dick dick

>biggest flood of newfags in 4chans history
>quality of threads goes down, original culture is lost to reddit-tier thought
>some people arguing we should take in even more reddit refugees, others are protesting against them and saying they have to go
>others are saying we can assimilate them, while many think they will only spread their cancer and assimilate us
>Sup Forums was bitching about the dangers of globalism and immigration while other boards didn't really care
>ironically is was Sup Forums who ended up opening the floodgates for newfags to swarm in
>Sup Forums is proven right, sacrificing Sup Forums in the process

POTTERY

Maybe then this board wouldn't have turned to shit.

Cancer should be a pony

One of the worst things on Sup Forums except all the kids that roam and try to be edgy or participate in stuff they have no insight or clue about.

Is all the agenda pushing through raids here. If it were just a few threads it would be cool, but now all you see is people trying to recruit users to their beliefsystem whether it be flat earthers, race mixers, christians, trap gays, feet fetishism or whatever.

My personal hate agenda is those who push for the eradication of whites through race mixing and nigger cock submission.

>Sup Forums hasn't been a secret place for a long time.
Not really, fucking Sup Forums was on the news even back in 2007. Remember "internet hate machine"?
youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY

>It's becoming less of what it originally was as time goes on.

Wow, big news, communieties change and evolve.

>Less of a place for reprobates of society to find private comfort in their shitty weird hobbies and sensibilities, and more of a second reddit, that everyone thinks only they know about. The death of Sup Forums will come from the death of it's original culture. Which is already met by modern users with hostility.

People alwaeys were bitching about newfags. Probably second post ever on Sup Forums was "shut up newfag".

What will be after NSA?

hi autismo

>It's becoming less of what it originally was as time goes on. Less of a place for reprobates of society to find private comfort in their shitty weird hobbies and sensibilities, and more of a second reddit, that everyone thinks only they know about. The death of Sup Forums will come from the death of it's original culture. Which is already met by modern users with hostility.
You put it well. A lot of people already seem to treat Sup Forums as some kind of active, political movement instead of being what it is, a containment board on an anonymous imageboard.

Newfag forever.

moot was a faggot
how new can you be?

this faggit is the only one ruining anything

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

Crimea river, faggot. Go whine on /qa/ncer

>quality of threads goes down, original culture is lost to reddit-tier thought
>he says while posting Pepe

It makes me cry op. I long for 2012 Sup Forums more than I long for breath on this earth.
I'm drunk

I think I found this place in grade 8 which was 06, has changed quite a lot

The ironic thing is that I became less racist since visiting Sup Forums and I think most people can relate to this.

And here is your comment in picture form.

He was at least a better faggot than gook.

Sup Forums opened the floodgates for normalfags

>there are people who unironically post xD and :D here now
>there are people who don't know how to google search images
>there are people who spam kys unironically now
>there are people who don't know moot
>there are normalfags here now who brag about how normal their lives are and how Sup Forums must be normal to cater to them
>there are people who hate anime on an anime website
>there are phoneposters running rampant everywhere
>there are people who are here only to post memes and don't give a damn about actual politics
>15 year old LARPers everywhere

No, that's just you fucking faggot.

Newfag die

I will never forgive them.

how did the idea that Sup Forums was a political movement even start?
I came here from Sup Forums a few years ago and I had the impression that this board was just shitposting except with a political theme
It's not as if there's some central ideology directing things to actually get done here on this board.

Sup Forums is not even white anymore.
Half of american poster are mutts or niggers/spics/asians just like their demography in real life.

There is a cold irony in this.

>letting normies take away pepe
nice try sheep fucker

go fuck yourself you shit skin raghead
go ask your moon demon for shotas you faggot

Blame Sup Forums
Those cocksuckers are the ones who wanted nazi moderation because "waah some people aren't talking about our shitty manchild hobby!"
As a result, /q/ was generated and well, you know the rest from there.

/thread

>there are people who are here only to post memes and don't give a damn about actual politics
Newfag!

>faggot
on a related note, "faggot" appears to be a universal word in use amon /nu-pol/ kids

ALRIGHT FAGS:
Wanna know how to fix Sup Forums? We have to preserve Sup Forums culture. We need more Nazi threads. Don't just meme "Hurr Hitler did nothing wrong". Post facts about the Holohoax.

To drive out the normies, post gore. Don't make gore threads, they'll get deleted. Replies in every single thread should include a picture of gore. Don't include webm's of Africans throwing rocks at each other. The thumbnail has to look gruesome so they'll be grossed out even if they don't click it.

>all those redpills

Glorious

Just because you came here in 2013 when Sup Forums was a meme infested shithole doesn't mean it's always been the case you filthy potato orangutan

Faggot and nigger preceeded "cuck". You also have not been here for very long.

eh, this cancer.

this picture pisses me off so bad every time I see it.

Came here in 2005. Its always been a meme infested shit hole or nigger hate threads.

The people called out for a hero from the darkness because they couldn't put their face into the light otherwise they'd be attacked by the government and vocal virtue signalers.

They didn't think what would answer their pleas would be behind them, deep in the dark.

>>there are people who unironically post xD and :D here now
>>there are people who don't know how to google search images
>>there are people who spam kys unironically now
>>there are people who don't know moot
>>there are normalfags here now who brag about how normal their lives are and how Sup Forums must be normal to cater to them
>>there are people who hate anime on an anime website
>>there are people who are here only to post memes and don't give a damn about actual politics
year old LARPers everywhere

So as it always have been.

>It's always been a meme infested shit hole or nigger hate threads
Sup Forums didn't exist in 2005. The closest thing to Sup Forums was /n/ but that was 2006. There's always been memes but it was never a meme infested shithole until much more recently.

it's time to put Sup Forums to sleep its getting worse every day

this board didn't exist then. stop lying you fucking neofag

Lurking for over 10 years now. I rarely post.

Sup Forums is better than ever. There is more structure and culture to the racism. Before it was just ranting and railing against blacks. Now there are goals and ideals.

islam is a religion of shota fucking homosexuals
that's why it was made

they keep the women covered up and at home
and go out to fuck shotas

I came to Sup Forums in 2005. There is more than one board.

I've seen it get up to 400k before. That's alot of people shitposting at once.

GD7pxqqr
that's the lowest id number i've seen, congrats on the 10 years

These "goals" and "ideals" are inevitably bringing in more normalfags, and these normalfags don't assimilate. They bite only half of the redpill and then invite more normalfags to Sup Forums and instead of assimilating with Sup Forums culture and Sup Forums's structure they create their own pseudo-culture that's like a watered down, SFW Sup Forums where they spew garbage like "I'm a white nationalist but I'm also not racist" or "BASED ISRAELIS".

The only board that does anything to fuck with Normies now is Sup Forums.
Sup Forums stopped doing raids when their older posters moved onto Sup Forums.

We are normalising nationalism, ethnocentrism and resistance to globalism. Lots of shit skins are mad we dont want them around but they carry the ideas back with them to their own communities.

A lot of people are starting to get the right idea.