Is it time we give back the Falklands to Argentina?

We gave back Hong Kong, and Singapore before. Now it is the Falkland's turn

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/las-malvinas-or-falkland-islands-british-or-argentinean-6106
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Soledad
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/falklandislands/9925693/Falkland-islands-referendum-who-were-the-three-No-votes.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/mauricio-macri-says-argentina-to-hold-high-level-talks-with-uk-o/
falklands.gov.fk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never

and gibraltar. our oversea territories are so irrelevant

We had an agreement with the Chinese, we don't with the Argentinians. Also
>back
How can we give something back to them when they never owned it in the first place

you guys need to take hong kong back from china. if hong kong holds a referendum to return to british rule, you guys better support it.

>thousands died for the UK to eventually say "nah it's cool, los malvinas son argentinas"
reminder that May would have a war over Gibraltar, no way that she would give back the Falklands, also it's funny to see Argentinians sperg out about it.

This.

>Israel and India is on team M*GA but Iran is on team cuck

>war over Gibraltar
it should just be given back to Morocco.
>The first buildings in Las Malvinas – or the Falklands as the British call the islands in the South Atlantic – were houses made of stone and were built by Argentinean hands.
>It was in 1831 when forty men – led by Luis Vernet, the first Argentinean commander in Las Malvinas – settled here. Along with him came his wife, María who gave birth a girl who was christened Malvinas. The Argentinean settlement in this merciless land didn’t last long though.
>In 1833 the British colonial power invaded Las Mavinas, and what happen afterwards is now called “ethnic cleansing” – hundreds of English settlers were artificially introduced while all Argentineans were expelled.
theconversation.com/las-malvinas-or-falkland-islands-british-or-argentinean-6106

why the fuck would you even make this thread you stupid traitor cunt?

you should be hung for even suggesting it

I don't believe a single word of that argie bollocks

t. nigger argie using a proxy

We are rightful Norman clay

Yeah lets give it back and break up the UK.

are you ours too?

I can't keep track

I'm not even British but I'd never allow it to just happen

No

R A R E
A
R
E

>break up the UK
Ok so some irrelevant island is a problem that will break up the UK, not the Scottish Referendum that will split the British isle into 2.

well they voted to stay with us and Hong Kong wants to rejoin, so I don't see why we should give away these territories if the people living there don't want that to happen.

Excuse me, but they are ours

>be me
>be in British army
>get sent to the Falklands to repel Argentinian invasion
>sail over on tea powered aircraft carrier HMS Thatcher
>with beachhead already established, move onto mainland
>enemy contact
>now is the time to test my L85 A69, now with port and starboard attachments
>gun jams, falls apart entirely
>jury rig firing pin to barrel and load rounds individually
>only thing that comes out of barrel is a white flag that says bang
>get captured and impressed into Argentinean military
>have to fight my against my countrymen with a bunch of black people
>tfw

They need an Antarctic front for when they ayys attack

>How can we give something back to them when they never owned it in the first place

there is a reason they are called "islas Malvinas" or "Îles Malouines"

in fact.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Soledad

Puerto Soledad (Puerto de Nuestra Señora de la Soledad, English: Port Solitude) was a Spanish military outpost and penal colony.

If we go the "I was first there first" route it was Spanish clay before British clay, and all said, before Spanish clay was a French colony.

>Excuse me, but they are ours
Nah mate, you're 'avin a giraffe.

Maybe you should ask the people living on the Falklands.

Fuck off cuck traitor

Fuck off monkey.

>Maybe you should ask the people living on the Falklands.

What again? Didn't only 3 people on the Falkland Islands vote for Argentinian rule last time around?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/falklandislands/9925693/Falkland-islands-referendum-who-were-the-three-No-votes.html

So Corsica rightfully belongs to Italy?
Because closer?

kys gook

Fuck you both

NEW
E
W

The falklanders should decide and last I checked they liked being British

t b h Corsica does belong to Italy, their language and culture is closer to Italian than French

U know the earth is round, right?

What's the distance from the UK going across the top of the planet instead of the longest way possible, dipshit?

I like this

So your ban ran out I see...

Also
>People still responding to this bait seriously
Lads pls.

Needs more "refugees".

While the history of those chilly little islands is a bit murky admittedly and the purely territorial arguments by Argentina are appropriate, you effectively blew all of that out of the water when you illegally invaded the islands in 1982.

Prior to that a gradual movement towards joint sovereignty was taking place.

But with the unprovoked attack on the Falkland Islands by Argentina and the spilling of much British blood any British PM who even suggested it would be crucified.

Even the Labour cuckold Tony Blair knew better than to give in to the Argentinians over the Falklands.

The 2013 referendum was just the icing on the cake, with the vast majority of islanders saying "No" to any Argentinian involvement.

Sorry Argies, but you fucked yourself well and good.

Kek
The best solution would be divide the islands. If I recall correctly the left one is not inhabited.
Giving is not an option, people there want to be british

Also is easy to say "las malvinas son argentinas" but I can't imagine the burocratic chaos that would be controlling a new land, far with people that not only speak different language but is another culture.

The islands thing is a smoke screen used political for years, for a politician not talking about this is career killer. Most of people that care about the war or island repeat like parrots "malvinas argentinas " without studyng the story and reading the proofs that they are argentinean or not

Tldr: A political tool

Soon the Falklands will be the most British part of Britain left.

>The best solution would be divide the islands.

No, the best solution is for you to keep your filthy nigger hands off territory which is not yours and doesn't belong to you.

There can be no compromise with thieves.

Yes, I meant something 50/50 that every part is okay. But is impossible

Also I'm don't have nigger hands, I'm not from London

be nice if you gave northern Ireland back to the Irish

if we were to give back the falklands to anyone it would be the spainish.
Your country is a joke and never had a legitimate claim over the islands

How do you give back something they never owned.

You have to go back

>Yes, I meant something 50/50 that every part is okay.

Get fucked.

Not one millimetre.

They want to be british let them be

>They want to be british let them be

But you won't let it be will you. You never fucking let it be. This is why we have to spend millions in defence of the Falkland Islands because of a bunch of nigger thieves next door.

>self-determination of artificial populations
can't wait for the Muslims in Britain to be asked as well

>itt

Argentina confirmed for too white and nationalistic to receive it's rightful clay back.
>only terrorists win land claims on this lovely planet

With all due respect mate, you are retarded if you think that Argentina is in a position to fight a war. We have like 2 days or less of ammunition for our soldiers, our planes are old as fuck, old planes used in Vietnam war. Seriously, I would say most of people here that chimp about the islands is because something they hear since they are kids, but don't even know the history, just imagine that for some people here being patriotic is wearing the shirt of our football team.

As I said in other comment, is a political tool. For a politician say "we are going to stop with all the falklands bullshit" is a career killer

>a bunch of black people

why does it have to trigger me? fml

>can't wait for the Muslims in Britain to be asked as well

I wonder what the indigenous people of South America thought about the waves of Spanish and other European immigrants invading, but then again nobody asked them.

The Falkland Islands had no indigenous population beyond the fucking penguins.

Falklands aren't 13,000 km from the UK, it's 0 km from the UK

>hurr part of your country is closer to another country therefore it should be part of that country
foolproof logic

remember

You will never have the islands back Argentina. You have to say sorry.

>back
they never had them in the first place

>Falklands aren't 13,000 km from the UK, it's 0 km from the UK

No, because the Falklands aren't part of the UK, they are a British Overseas Territory, which is different.

The people are British, but they have their own locally elected government but the UK has a representative on the islands (the Governor) and the UK looks after all non-domestic affairs including defense and foreign relations.

The territories we own can leave us if they so choose. However, smaller countries hardly ever survive.

Our oversees territories exhibit English values and freedoms, which I believe are exemplary and an example for the rest of the world. It’s an honour to defend those likeminded, and I’d welcome smaller nations into the fold to give them a chance to prosper too.

If the people of Hongkong wanted English rule, then it'd our duty to give it to them.

Yes, that's what I said. Argentina will never have the islands back. And they have to say sorry.

Hong Kong was leased and that contract just ended iirc, so that's not really a comparison.

>As I said in other comment, is a political tool. For a politician say "we are going to stop with all the falklands bullshit" is a career killer

Fine, but idiots like Cristina Fernández de Kirchner banging on and on about it in the media is offensive and just causes the British (both government and people) to become even more hard hearted and think "Fuck you guys".

I long period of silence on the matter would be more appropriate.

Frankly, I would have shut our embassy in BA, thrown the Argentines out of the UK and cut off all aid if I had been UK PM when Kirchner was ranting and raving.

Fucking mad bitch.

You (((guys)))

But she is nuts, she sees herself as an egyptian architect kek. Her government was Venezuela tier, she used that so the chimps like her more, that bitch only cares about money

I think Macri don't give a fuck about the Falklands, I hope he continue like that, there are more important things to take care of

question:
how many aircraft tankers do britain need to get one bomber to falklands?
answer:
all of them. some even twice.

is macri based?
or is he just another ((politician))

Ya give it back facists

>it should just be given back to Morocco.

Sup Forums 2017. Let's undo the reconquista!

>is he just another ((politician))

Yes, he only won because the other choice was more Kirschner.

Under any other circumstance he would have never became president

Ehm he is a necessary evil, there is some weird connections with the jews, probably pro Israel. Our minister of enviroment is a fucking rabbi, and nobody know what he does, 0 news of that ministry

sounds like trump kek

The Chinese would never allow that to happen, and if they did, it'd be rigged. And if they didn't rig it, they'd threaten a trade war over it and keep it anyway

>I think Macri don't give a fuck about the Falklands, I hope he continue like that, there are more important things to take care of

Less banging on is better, but it's still the same old shit, just with the volume cranked down from 11 to 2.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/mauricio-macri-says-argentina-to-hold-high-level-talks-with-uk-o/

How many aircraft carriers does Germany have again? Zero wasn't it?

That would be the Scottish referendum where the people of Scotland voted overwhelmingly to stay part of the UK?

Cuckchan is fucked, it is absolutely full of D&C kikery.

I agree with your map except for the Israel part. If anything, they'd like to suck US dry

Hey dad, can we have Hong Kong?

no

The Argies could give a fuck about the actual islands and the stupid sheep fuckers who live there. For them it's 99% about the fishing and mineral (oil) rights AROUND the islands, and 1% about their butthurt pride.

The islands make a 150km radius around the island part of the British Exclusive Economic Zone, and off limits to feely Argies.

Why do these shithole islands of 5000 people cause so much butthurt?

Only 3 people out of 1,517 in the Falklands voted to be Argentinian anyway

Its your crown dependency you wanker

Yeah, it's basically obligatory for a politician to talk about the islands.

You have to understand something, one of the first patriotic song that we learn when we are little fags is about malvinas, they brainwashed kids with all that. I have a retarded class mate that thinks he is nacionalist because he supports the football team and don't speak english (tfw he is on computer engineering and can't read the bibliography)
This week I'm going to wear a tshirt with the union jack just to see him chimp

lol dumb Brit wants to get a dusty gross rock off it's hands. no thanks senpai, it's all yours lol why would we want some literal rocks with like 10 houses on them? it's some patriotic pride shit, no one actually cares about them anymore except the 7 old guys still alive who went to the war. plus the inhabitants aren't even Brits nor argies, they're some weird dark skinned amalgamation nigga, just keep it, it's your problem now lol.

not that I care, but that was mostly because after the war like 95% of people there were already Brits

No.

How many people lived there before the brits?

last post, I swear
>be American
>tiny ass island known as Hawaii gets bombed by some tiny Japs
>MUH ISLAND
>go to war with huge military power and throw 2 nukes at Japan because of a rock
>haha dumb argies sent untrained soldiers to fight vs well trained and we'll stocked soldiers
>muh island
>muh feefees
>haha you Argentines are so pathetic

Be nice if Ireland stoped pretending to be a country and came back to its natural place under Anglo rule

NO

> muh referendum

lmao welcome to the real world fagot

> hur dur what if I wanted to become an independent country, i make a referendum so I say my house should separate from this country
> hur dur i will send my countrymen to some area i want to claim so that they proclaim self determination

3 thousand people arent gonna decide over who owns millions of square kilometers of territorial waters, oil and an antarctic claim

>hur durr let's replace al northern Irish with proddie Scots and ask them if they want to be British or Irish.
>hur durr let's do it again in those islands.
>you won't let others be.

My fucking sides Reginald, why won't you keep your last bastion of whiteness safe from the inbreed pakis, oh I'm sorry, the Londoners? We took care of thousands or Walsh and they are fine.

So, if a guy stole your wallet, which happened to be on the floor for a sec because you dropped it, and kept it for years, would you be fine with that? And if that guy says, "hey look, all the bank notes in here, except for 3, are pound notes, therefore it's mine" (which he placed it inside by himself), would you not be mad?

>Is it time we give back the Falklands to Argentina?

What the fuck, m8?
Those islands were uninhabited before we bongs went there. And before Argentina was a country.
There are two reasons that they are British:
1. to give a sea route around South America. (Tierra del Fuego)
2. to provide access to the vast mineral wealth of Antarctica.

No one gives a fuck about 3,000 inbred sheep shaggers. The Falkland Islands have strategic importance.
I spent 4 months there when I was in the RAF. The Argentinians couldn't take those islands.
The Argies don't even want them.

As far as I know, they were discovered by a Frenchman from St. Malo in Brittany. (NW France).
But the frogs didn't colonise the islands. Brits did.
When I was there, I was totally bored for the entire detachment. I just walked for miles and watched the birds on the coast.
It is a desolate place. But whatever. If those islanders wish to be British, then I'm OK with that.

falklands.gov.fk/