Is it true that canadians are feeling so safe that they are not locking their doors?

Is it true that canadians are feeling so safe that they are not locking their doors?

When I lived in Maine (which is basically the US's honorary Canadian province, with maybe Washington also) no one did unless leaving the house for several days. I think most small towns in rural areas in Western developed countries are like that

Also in some places, Amish most famously do it, I've also heard of it happening in rural Alaskan villages (white ones, Eskimos are too poverty-stricken for this to work) stores operate on an honor system, they are unstaffed and you just take stuff from the shelves and put the money in a jar on the counter.

I've lived in small town Canada for most of my life. I've always locked my doors and have never known of anyone who didn't.

It's a myth.

People steal locks here for scrap money.

We lock our steering wheels after locking our cars.

We have multiple locks to a door, behind a gate, behind a wall topped with electric wire or other fencing.

We have alarm sensors that activate on motion and summon a private security cruiser.

You'll never know the struggle of living as a colonial in Africa.

south africa is what europe will be in 20 years

I live in Nebraska and never lock my doors.

When I lived in the mountains in Portugal everyone would leave their front door unlocked with the key on the outside.

>flag

I've got Hungary out as a possible home if the shit hits the fan, how welcoming would society be of a hard working white businessmen with military and policing experience, I'm prepared to do grunt work for a few years if it means citizenship.

Also, if you have any africa-related questions I'm happy to answer.

I lock my doors because I'm paranoid. Also when I was in the 6th grade someone stole my Xbox360 when I autisticly forgot to shut my door when I went to school.

growing up we didn't lock our doors at all, i don't think anybody did. Pretty much after that micheal moore movie meme everybody started locking their doors because people felt stupid.

I lock my doors because there's still criminals here. But yea, in small towns it's not uncommon for people to leave houses unlocked. Also cars

To be fair there are towns here where people don't lock unless they're out of town for a while. Rural white areas, also I know for a fact that New Zealand is similar, at least when I was there.

If you think a border wall is immoral you're a hypocrite if you lock your doors.

Australia Newcastle 400 000 don't even lock any doors or windows

Everyone I know locks their doors

I'm from the Midwest and in the country. I only lock my doors when I leave the house.

I have two German Shepards and am armed though, so, yeah.

>Slovakia population 5 million
>British Columbia population 4 million

really got me thinking.

Where do your ancestors come from?
Do niggers hate whites over there?
How much money do you earn?

>Where do your ancestors come from?
England and Ulster on my father's side, settled the Xhosa frontier and fought in the 4th, 5th and 6th Kaffir wars (I have a officers marching cane and a functional .455 Webley revolver that has been in the family since then) later settled Natal and South Zambezia (Rhodesia)

My mother's side is entirely Afrikaans, with my first ancestors arriving here in 1688, French Hugenouts fleeing Europe, there is also a Dutch woman and a Baron from Hesse in my mother's line.

>Do niggers hate whites over there?
A lot do, they act as if we are the cause of every problem on planet earth and some want to take our property and chase us out.

>How much money do you earn?
Enough to own two houses, a farm, a few cars and put my two sons through school and varsity. With an overseas holiday every now and then. Croatia in 2007

we like foreigners(just dont be a shitskin or french)
the biggest problem with hungary is the language.
hungarian hard to learn for english speakers and 95% of 40+ hungarians speak 0 english

>England and Ulster on my father's side, settled the Xhosa frontier and fought in the 4th, 5th and 6th Kaffir wars
sick
My great grandfather from my mother side was a liutennat in the Austro-Hungarian army, he left us a steyr m1912. The other great grandfather was in the SS in the Croatian Ustashe, didn't leave us anything but some old pictures.
I am also glad to hear that there some actual white people in SA.
>A lot do, they act as if we are the cause of every problem on planet earth and some want to take our property and chase us out.
so basically segregation 2.0 but on whites?
>Enough to own two houses, a farm, a few cars and put my two sons through school and varsity. With an overseas holiday every now and then. Croatia in 2007
Nice mate, how did you spend your time in Croatia and did you enjoy it?

We never did in denmark 15 years ago. Then came all the sandniggers. Now you need several locks on your doors

In Churchill, Manitoba, there are so many polar bears wandering into town that people have to leave their cars unlocked at all times so that they can always serve as an emergency shelter for someone if a bear shows up

I'd just have to learn then. I've visited before, I really enjoyed myself. War Museum was pretty sweet.

>liutennat in the Austro-Hungarian army, he left us a steyr m1912. The other great grandfather was in the SS in the Croatian Ustashe

Really cool man, you should be proud.

>so basically segregation 2.0 but on whites?

Hmmm, not at that stage yet but there is a very delicate balance. Things could get ugly really quickly.

There are laws forcing you to employ blacks regardless of merit, I ignore them and just pay the fines.

>Nice mate, how did you spend your time in Croatia and did you enjoy it?

Anniversary present to my wife, very laid back holidaying in Zagreb, Zadar, Split and of course Dubrovnik. Would have liked to have explored more to the East but the holiday was about the wife, not me.

Amish are easy as fuck to rob. They're noguns, and don't have phones yet keep large amounts of cash on hand.

>Really cool man, you should be proud.
i am
>Hmmm, not at that stage yet but there is a very delicate balance. Things could get ugly really quickly.
>There are laws forcing you to employ blacks regardless of merit, I ignore them and just pay the fines.
>employ blacks regardless of merit
what the fuck
thats retarded
>Anniversary present to my wife, very laid back holidaying in Zagreb, Zadar, Split and of course Dubrovnik. Would have liked to have explored more to the East but the holiday was about the wife, not me.
glad you enjoyed it

when i was a kid in a small country town we never locked our doors, not even at night. we would keep the windows open, hell we even left our car out on the street unlocked at all times.

out of my entire childhood, somebody only walked in out of the blue once, and that was to tell us that he noticed one of our tyres was flat and he replaced it with his spare. we didn't even know him.

then of course the government brought in some arabs and now there's multiple murders every year and nobody leaves their doors unlocked.

>tfw moved into the sharehouse I'm in now 5 years ago and the front door has never been locked
>tfw I've often come home at 3am (work in security) and have found the front door left open.
Feels good not living around nogs

>french
Why do Hungs hate the frogs m8?

yep could leave your bike in street view I fucking left my tongs at the front door a few months ago and someone stole them

thongs*

>then of course the government brought in some arabs and now there's multiple murders every year and nobody leaves their doors unlocked.
I always find it incredible that no one seems to make the connection here. It's like it never even occurs to them that the crime rate rose at the same time the arabs/africans came to town

Born in small town Cape Breton. Moved to shitty Toronto when I was young. My family tells me that no one locked the door back home. Also, everyone would come by without invitation and were always welcome, no knocking even necessary.

Now I am in a bad part of the city. Those days are gone.

I am not sure what it's like back in Nova Scotia now.

they always do make the connection, it's just racist to point out that all of the murder suspects have names like "Mohammad Durka Jihad"

were they good thongs?

Where do you live that even the thongs aren't safe?

not really cost $15 vans branded
It's mostly whites, you couldn't of seen them unless you came up to the door. maybe it was an Indian mail man

>not $5 thongs with the flag on them
you unpatriotic cunt

I got given them as a gift, I had to pull out my old black and white generic thongs

When I was a child the doors were never locked. Even today my parents never kick their door.

I do because I live in an apartment

As a kid yes but that was long ago now I can't sleep unless I know where my sks is

I live in San Jose California and I sleep with my doors unlocked. I have two dogs and a gun and only lock m door when I leave for work. Barely ever here of home invasion anymore usually your neighbors will wait for you to go on vacation or get to know your work schedule before trying anything funny

You niggers are the reason lancaster is going to shit

You're an idiot of you don't move to an Anglo country

>putting the flag under your feet
Pretty disgusting t.b.h

>Is it true that canadians are feeling so safe that they are not locking their doors?

This happens in Finland too, especially outside of cities.

Isn't it sort of the same effect when the door gets frozen shut though?

As a canadian I'd say it depends on how many people are in the house. If there's one person in the house it's locked. If there's about 3 people in the house it remains unlocked the entire day and it's locked at night. Obviously depends on neighborhood.

I dont lock my door and i leave my car keys in the ignition every time and never had a problem. Not many nigs around tho.

t. eastern long islander

So, you don't live in Riverhead. Good.

>As a canadian
>neighborhood

choose one faggot.

DONT TELL THE THIEF

WE SAID WE DID THEN THOSE FAGGOTS ARRIVED IN THEIR SHITTY HOUSE TRAILERS.

Don't even live near them, they just go out of their way to rob

Which Anglo country then?

We didn't lock our doors. Then again there was a shotgun behind every door.

>Opens unlocked door
>Takes gun
>Kills owner

Unsecured guns are unsafe guns brother.

Why would somebody not lock their door?
It's honestly the most retarded premise ever.

>Pros to locking door: Increased security
>Con: none
So you are basically a fucking retard if you don't lock your door.

Why not use 15 locks you fucking cuck