Sup Forums mindfulness thread

Sup Forums mindfulness thread

How does Sup Forums deal with the constant infuriating nature of posts on this board?

How do you deal with the personal displeasure that comes with the redpill?

>Personally I will not use this board before bed as I am likely to be enraged, and this will clearly have ramifications for my sleep.

>I will also ignore bait threads of anything with an interracial image(s). I further ignore any opening post with "how can white men even..." etc.

I have found that using this board an hour before I work out is helpful. I carry over my frustration to the weights and punchbag, and feel better for it. It also provides a vital form of energy that I otherwise lack.

Stop using Sup Forums and cut down on the internet. You will feel much better.

>infuriating
>enraged
what are you, 14?

The only thing that makes me mad about Sup Forums is that it reminds me of the fact (((they))) exist

Are you a newfag or something? It's called compartmentalization.

Do you cry when you have to prepare meat for dinner as well?

This is /yourguy/. He is someone who many of you would consider "redpilled".

I present to you, the epitome of Sup Forums.
>pudgy
>bad teeth
>dae hate blacks?
>Irredeemably stupid

I remember how much these clowns were celebrated on this site, both here and /k/. Claim your trash.

Another thing. He stated, " the gun I’m getting is proven to kill black guys in a single shot.”

.....?
when have you heard of a black guy dying from one shot?

I'm here to laugh at people's stupidity; the more controversial the threads, the more keks I have.

>Personally I will not use this board before bed as I am likely to be enraged, and this will clearly have ramifications for my sleep.

Swing by to /x/, when I can't sleep I read their threads in the dark. Clears the mind with something else.

If he were "redpilled" he would have known that him and his off-white buddies would have been jumped by 20 niggers for not being black.

You don't have to worry about that, you're one of the good "whites".

Literally every post in this thread is some kind of defensive shilling.

>stop posting here

>underage b&

(((I'm detached and hateful)))

>newfag
(this guy might be a real poster)

>hate thyself

It's ok user, this place is under siege. You must stand tall and keep your sanity in your grasp at all times. Like the occupants of the cave viewing the shadows on the wall, when you come out into the daylight and see the world for what it really is, it burns your retinas and bends your mind in literally inconceivable ways.

The tension you are feeling is your mind waking from a lifelong sleep. Let it grow your outlook, but stay anchored to reality and all will be fine.

They went looking for trouble and found it.
>into the trash he goes

Now he'll serve 15 taking BBC up his ass.

Save the intro to philosophy bullshit. This place radicalizes young men. It is no better than an ISIS camp.

I'm actually enjoying my anger.

I'm like one of those adrenaline junkie nutjobs who go bungee jumping for the rush.

You sound angry. I would ask why you're posting in the ISIS camp but I think we all know the answer.

i also think everyone should be a scared little pussy just like you. fuck living life, its not safe!

You just have to realize that life, emotions and opinions are just people larping because too many people think they are in a movie so take nothing seriously besides yourself

I'm not angry. I am challenging frogposters to think for themselves.

>YOLO, the post.

We were thinking for ourselves before you started importing your own special brand of cancer.

Become one with it.

You sound like wn insecure faggot.

read this book