I dont understand why pol is obsessed with racemixing...

I dont understand why pol is obsessed with racemixing. Doesnt it make more biological/evolutionary sense to simply pick the mate with the best genetics? ie. A cute asaian woman with a high iq over a crackhead white woman. Perhaps the *best* situation is someone within your race, but skouldnt the goal be to mate with the person who will make the best mother, who you click with, and has the best genetics out of your pool of options?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Doesnt it make more biological/evolutionary sense to simply pick the mate with the best genetics?

what do good genetics look like? this sounds like an episode of Arts and Humanities Student Discusses Science

You're absolutely correct; pure Jewish boys and girls are the future. Oy vey!

> A cute asaian woman with a high iq over a crackhead white woman.
Yeah that dichotomy is a totally fair and accurate assessment of the situation.

good genetics are European with a little bit of something else, like Italians or French (white French)

Race mixing isn't an issue.

Only inbreeding is because of the relatively high occurrence of recessive genetic defects.

TL;DR, as long as you aren't fucking your cousin or a retard it doesn't matter.

That girl probably has a black boyfriend.

Also there are things like genetic distance you have to account for if you're talking purely about genetics, there is both inbreeding and outbreeding depression you have to deal with, so actually for optimal health you're almost guaranteed to have a better result breeding within your own race at a certain distance (i.e. third cousin or higher to avoid inbreeding) in order to avoid outbreeding.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

if your goal is survival of the human species, then greater genetic diversity would be the obvious solution.

For every race-mixed child, that is one less white person in the world that COULD have been white.

And that's ignoring all the obvious pitfalls of the Jews' relentless media campaign to convince white women to breed with niggers:

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

It is because a ton of people on this site only half understand genetics.

Super common argument is along these lines (bear with shitty example): White intellect is recessive aa, black intellect is dominant AA. White running speed is bb, Black running speed is BB.

- Generation 1 is all AaBb (dumb and slow). But this generation has the potential to create AABB super negro caucasion hybrids. This is where eugenics plays a role.

I think we all agreed that whites and latins in America need to mix in order to keep whites from going extinct?

>leaf

Every time. Every single fucking time.

>leaf

sage

It sounds cold and crass, but I don't want there to be too many or too few of any race, as this can lead to the eventual unnecessary extinction of one or more races.

Too many of one race and too few of the others, combined with an immigration crisis, and they will encroach upon the other races and there will inevitably be conflict, as we are all still generally tribal as a whole and as speciated sub-species.

I knew a pure-blooded Native American girl who really wanted me, and I wanted her, though not as much as she seemed to want me. She was very pretty, intelligent, conservative, and would have made a good wife and mother. Marriage was a pretty high priority for her.

I could not bring myself to return her affection, because I knew I would be leading her on, the reason being that I couldn't stomach the thought of diluting her unbroken bloodline. The Natives are few, and White people (I'm White) are relatively many. I felt like it would be a genocide of seed rather than sword.

Many of the Native Americans are in a pitiful state; obesity, diabetes, gambling, alcoholism, crime. I know they were never technologically advanced or very peaceful inter-tribally, but they still had their pride. It sort of guts me to see their current condition.

However, I am not a White Guilt guy by any means. The only race I'd want to see gone is the Jew, and even then I have to remind myself that the Zionist is not the Jew as whole.

>what do good genetics look like?
Suggcess :DDDDD

We have good genetics in scandinavia, why mess it up? 1488

White women belong to Arab men. FACT

Fuck off pig you think all women belong to you

White women belong to Europeans

They belong to us by divine right.

>working on a project to make designer babies so we can stop seeing a bunch of racemixed mongrels
>taking really long because Indians and Chinese don't care about their field just the money
>see threads like this
>worry ensues
In 20 years you will have aryan babies with high IQs and such. But for now, just do me a favor and not mix with an Asian/African/Arab/German/Irish/Aboriginal mongrel please.

You've opened your windows in the past decade, right user?

Don't worry Abdul. you'll get yours.

Muslims will burn in hell

You have much to learn, young jedi.

>inb4 you're just some white kid with a vpn

It's only 20% niggers, most in segregated areas. You dont see it as much as you would think.

Butthurt

The_Dofus really needs to stop this based niggers are cool meme

Fuck off you racemixing jew

>1PBTID
shill

> A cute asaian woman with a high iq over a crackhead white woman.
Because that's an accurate description of our current situation. Right now western societies are being swamped with low I.Q. inbreed Sandniggers stealing tax money and breeding like rabbits.
But sure, it's all crackhead whiteys and smart asians.
Fucking leafs.

How could I be butthurt about worshiping the one and only true Christian God?

Stick to your own kind sand monkey

Everything is our own kinds really once it has truth with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA

Yes

You're right mayne, that's why Brazil is full of superior ubermensch and will lead humanity to the stars! It seems you don't even half understand genetics.

>Blacked 29
>29

Fuck off shill

This is one thing I've never seen Sup Forums successfully explain.
All they seem to have is some shitty mspaint memes, some vague notion about it resulting in weaker genes (with no sources to back it up), and saying "supreme gentleman" a lot.
I'm pretty sure it's fine.

FOUND THE JEW

>potential
>eugenics
>m'emes

you are straight up retarded if that shitpost didn't make sense to you.

of course it does. pol is full of retards, trolls, and shills who are the only people who care about "race mixing"

Racism and race purity are concepts invented by Jews .... hahahaha smoke on that.

its takes at least 3 or 4 generations to get the mongrel out of a bloodline, and you can tell by how ugly and stupid certain white people are, that the process was unsuccessful.

If my ancestors could keep the bloodline relatively pure for thousands of years, so can I.

Women with abs are the best

Sup Forums isn't. The shills that keep shitting up this board are but even they don't really care, they just want to keep Sup Forums distracted.

> Race mixing isn't an issue.

user pls.
pic related.

spics > biohazard

Biracial kids tend to have a bad time. That could be due to genetics, or due to society, not sure on the science.

It also depends on how you define "race". I had a white teacher that Mattie's an Iranian woman. She was basically white, and their kids just had a slightly darker complexion.

The whitest girl I ever met was a tall, blonde haired blue eyed big busted girl from Columbia. Fluent in Spanish and pretty red pilled.

I myself have a Hispanic ancestry, but I'm pretty much white and I've been on the upper end of academics/careers my whole life.

>what do good genetics look like?
Someone who looks healthy and is attractive to you, whatever race they may be. You can't judge any other qualities just on looks.

yea because the always enslaved, tortured and murdered relegion is the best option