9/11 and its impact

Is it true that a singular event could destroy a culture? Life before 9/11 coming from a person who was seven at the time, seemed so cheery. what the Hell happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

septemberclues.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE
youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1VQ_3sBZEm0
youtube.com/watch?v=n3xgjxJwedA
youtube.com/watch?v=T1NbBxDGSkI
youtube.com/watch?v=fEzl63ZBmv4
youtube.com/watch?v=WeNrrO26y0E
youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14
youtube.com/watch?v=nQrpLp-X0ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh there was an impact alright

probably a good few of em

A lot of people hated you even before 9/11.
Many said you deserved it.
I guess you were too young to have noticed.

who else here saw the second plane hit live on CNN?
post yfw.

>seven
stopped reading right there

Do you have more?

the plane is obscured by the smoke until it descends a few hundred feet at the last moment like the official story..

this thread has nothing to do with other countries

Fuck the poeple
What happened with all the money ?
All the debt ?
All the gold ?
All the ...

Symbolic act of destruction to usher in a new dark age, ruled over by utter psychopathic elites who literally harness children's soul energy (obtained through black magic rituals and mind conditioned sex acts) in order to fuel their decrepit bodies and nourish their blackened hearts.

Agreed.

septemberclues.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE

It wasn't that single incident. It was their absolutely fuck-retarded reaction to it.

Cruise missile hitting the Pentagon

youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds

sauce?

Thanks guys you fucking ameritards.

Now Europe has fallen to islam because you wanted these fucking mudslimes on the petrodollar.

I hate you.

we elected Trump to try and fix it
complaining only shows you are a pussy

They banned this comfy video from mtv

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1VQ_3sBZEm0

9/11 didn't destroy anything but those towers, social media is what has fucked everything up

Damn bro.

9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money
youtube.com/watch?v=n3xgjxJwedA

youtube.com/watch?v=T1NbBxDGSkI

This story has everything to do with other countries.

ave Satanas

The jews happened

What's the point of this image? Do you have another to compare it to?

beacuse it's not normal event it have power of astrology
it's the end of pisces zodiac era at A.D.2001 the beginning of new millenium
by destroy twin tower which represent the twin fish
welcome to age of aquarius

live video composite based on brightness of morning sky and shady side of the tower.

im sorry about your psychological operation desu..

See here

You were seven.

It was just as shit then as now, you just weren't the hollowed out shell of a human being you are now.

this is what did it. They temporarily stopped the flow of culture for a few months after 9/11. All bands, movies, media etc. was put on hold, and the current bands/movies/media were pulled if they had anything deemed negative. They allowed the machine to continue months later with a wave of "oh the world is so horrible" shit and it hasn't stopped since.

The never should have interrupted the flow of society.

you are right,
also the towers represent the masonic pillars
the towers stood for 33 years until atta age 33 crashed into it

edgy

I knew the world before 9/11 as an adult, and I know the world after.

What 9/11 changed is now you have to strip near naked to fly somewhere and you can't bring stuff like a beverage can or a pocket knife with you.

The more fundamental changes came with America's Irak fuckup. We didn't have domestic terrorism before that. We didn't have jihadis kill people every other month. George Bush II broke the stability of the Middle East, and nigger king opened the floodgates and made it spill across the entire globe. With the exception of the US, who never have to suffer their own mistakes in world policy.

/thread

This. Everything has been awful since then. It's like they went into overdrive after that day with poisoning of the Goyim. People have lost their minds now, it's scary. What have they done to us?

youtube.com/watch?v=fEzl63ZBmv4

youtube.com/watch?v=WeNrrO26y0E

classic vid
youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14

Beroeps krimineel

>How does mpeg work

Did the people who made this conspiracy shit always work on the flat earth crap?

I was too young to know the full extent of what was going on. All I knew was I was mad because I was missing Gundam Wing since my parents were watching the news. I also remember my mom being gone for hours trying to get gas from the station just up the street because so many people were panicking and trying to do the same thing. These days it would probably be business as usual.

And they have been doing it for centuries. Three christian saints were canonized because they were murdered by jews who used their blood for talmudic rituals.

It is now called blood libel.

i literally live in that zoomed in spot. the fuck?

hope this guy is still alive youtube.com/watch?v=nQrpLp-X0ws

Remember those stories you heard about survivors in the hospital saying they had been visited by men in black.