Why does Antifa like Steven Universe so much?

The show isn't that good DESU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ&t=363s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>3 women raising a boy to fight their battles for them
why do you think

Most of the main characters are black.

Technically 4 since the tall one with a cube afro is a fusion of a de facto lesbian couple

>goodnight white pride

if u had something that said "goodnight black pride" and a black dude getting punched people would call it the KKK

this has to be like a false flag to make normal people think antifa is racists or something cause it doesnt even try to hide its hypocrisy

this tweet appears designed to make you think antifa is racist toward whites

Which doesn't even represent the demographics of antifa, can't wait until antifa turns into a black organization so that it becomes destabilized and destroyed from the inside.

no that's real slogan of theirs

we should meme antifa as against black pride though, would be easy enough to do

Probably not. Hating white people has been normalized by the left.

Blacks don't give a shit about antifa. They hate preachy weak faggot white people as much as we do.

I never really understood this part. Personally I don't enjoy it but why all these anti-fags, SJW, Tumblerinas and all this cancer has fallen on to this show is beyond me. There is nothing SJW about it to my understanding they just latch on to any minor statement and blow it out of proportion.

>Steven acts like a autist
HUR DUR TAKE THAT PATRIARCHY NO MORE TOXIC MASCULINITY

>Gems are genderless
HUR DUR I AM WHATEVERTHEFUCK SEXUAL AND I CONNECT WITH THEM SO MUCH (insert normie emojis)

You get the picture

Why doesn't the show have a crystal gem names Asbestos?

>the tall one with a cube afro is a fusion of a de facto lesbian couple

It causes cancer and is not a mineral that goyim buy to make them look richer.

Same reason why some right wingers like anime and mlp. Autism

Antifa is composed exclusively of mental children, so naturally they would love shows specifically made for children.

wow i literally can't cringe enough

Also the two gems that form garnet are called ruby and sapphire. There is a deeper meaning to this since ruby and sapphire (both corrundum) are among the most precious gems in the world yet their fusion to form garnet created an inferior and less desired material.

They're autistic, but not in the useful way.

Steven Universe is a quietly redpilled show pretending to be turbo leftist.
>Only mature paternal figure for Steven is his father, all three mothers are god damned messes
>Shows that women can be assholes too
>The Big Enemy is an authoritarian matriarchal cult of personality involved in every aspect of their citizens lives while the heroes are libertarian as fuck and just want to be left alone
>Shows that any revolution, no matter how justified does harm to both sides
>Ronaldo is basically Sup Forums tier and is always right despite being a freak
>Entire show revolves around a fat little jew boy getting redpilled about his supposedly benevolent mother figure and all the dark shit she did that no one talks about (History being rewritten by the victors)
>Gems are shown trying to surpress the truth constantly, Steven finally gets sick of their shit and demands to be told the truth
>The Human Zoo is basically a lefty utopia and is shown in the most negative, horrible, uncomfortable light that can exist compared with actually living in the real world and dealing with life
>Shows that not everyone can overcome their nature (See Pearl and the fact she was literally created to be a servant) rather than going full Participation award everyone is equal bullshit
Basically the show has some good shit in it that lefties don't recognize because Muh Lesbians

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ&t=363s

THIS! If only we can share this knowledge with Antifa

Oh, other points I thought of
>Communist-worker-Gem is shown as entirely in the wrong for planning to Murder the SHIT out of her enemies and go full workers revolution (Also has dreads, which is hilarious) which kills the whole by any means necessary mentality
>Shows a conservative character (Andy) as both tolerant and entirely human rather than alienating him and turning him into a Strawman
>Even shows the dictators of Homeworld as human, complete with 'the best intentions don't justify the means' undertones (Stealing Greg)
>Shows that talking things through can't *always* solve everything and you can't fucking cuddle your enemies to death, while also showing that punching a nazi in the face isn't always the answer
>Humanity in general is shown as more well adjusted than the Gems in all aspects of life, very, very pro-humanity attitude basically, seriously you can't even comprehend how down with humanity the show is
>Greg is never shown as a villain for cucking the shit out of Pearl the Turbo-lesbian (He steals her waifu, it's amazing)

I saw the video and it's awesome! Anything else you recommend for this channel?

>Why does Antifa like Steven Universe so much?

Faggots.

That is all.

Technically no, most of the main characters are space aliens.

fuckers like these are delusional and can't deal with reality so they "escape" into these blue-pilled fantasylands to forget they exist

I swear I've seen this before.

>anti racist action since 1988

what happened in 1988?

>The show isn't that good DESU.
you take that back

.t Sup Forums crossposter who is depraved because /sug/ was banned by mods.

The writer is a total leftie and any redpilling is a result of the writer not being self-aware.

but muh Eva

You're talking about this dude, who puts it better than I ever could.

And? A redpill is a redpill, no matter where it comes from.

Go to the one in /trash/ and shitpost until your heart is content my dude.

Isn't this the cartoon where everyone has stripper names?

So Steven universe is actually giving off a narrative that the creators didn't intend to tell, in fact it's the opposite of what they wanted?

More Sugar and Co are trying to tell a story rather than push an agenda, far as I can tell personally.
If you look into it, Sugar is actually fairly cool as a person, her stance the entire way through for the Fandom has been 'Go fucking nuts, draw what you like, theorize what you like, don't be shit heads to each other', the only time she ever got involved was to call a bunch of SJWs that were bullying another group of fans a bunch of funpolice faggots and tell them that whoever wants to draw can draw whatever they like with her personal permission to do so.
When the artist in question was drawing Muh Thin Gems.
Compare that to a serious SJW and their constant opinion pushing and basically it's clear to see she's actually, sincerely liberal, in the real meaning of the word rather than ree'ing at everything she doesn't like that the fandom does.

because Steven Universe's fanbase mostly consists of Tumblrinas/SJWs

lots of crossover, really

DELET DIS

They have autism but not the good kind we have

Serious question for all the Antifa faggots shitting up the place, why are you guys all so fucking stupid and ineffective? Why are you such well behaved little children when the police stop giving you permission to roleplay as "anarchists" dressed as ISIS?

Also:
Heads up, anti-Oath Keeper threads are obvious antifa divide and conquer attempts. Antifa are using a 6 second clip out of context to frame OaKe as being "punch a nazi" fags. Oathkeepers stood by in Kentucky to make sure the unmasked Antifa pedoterrorists didn't try any of their gay pseudoanarchist shit during Pikeville's TWP/NatSoc rally yesterday.

Don't fall for the pedoterrorists entry level psyops. Just point and laugh at the pedoterrorists trying to play our games,