Is this proof that the Romans and Greeks weren't white?

Is this proof that the Romans and Greeks weren't white?

Other urls found in this thread:

snpedia.com/index.php/Rs4988235
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nop, it proves they have been blacked

>Divide & conquer from the Swedish Jew AGAIN
European = White.
End of story.

No it's one of many other proofs as to why we need to stop the influx of sandniggers to Europe

This.

Saged.

Can someone explain to me how being a shitskin translates to lactose intolerance?

I dated a blue eyed blonde hair white girl who was half german and half mix mash of European ancestry and she was very lactose intolerant.

Nigeria whiter than Argentina

THIS IS THE SAME SWEDISH JEW WHO MADE THIS THREAD
>pic related

>pic related*

What a bullshit pic

no

Lactase persistance is not a pan European thing. Old Europeans(pre-bronze age) didn't have it. South Europe is genetically more alike old Europe, ergo the smaller frequency. Also our ancestors were not so braindead so they figured out how to process milk into something that doesn't make you want to shit constantly.

Get out Benjamin

>Old Europeans(pre-bronze age) didn't have it. South Europe is genetically more alike old Europe

So what you're saying is that Southern Europeans aren't real Aryans?

The map is a lie. I grew up in Iran, milk and cheese is common, particularly for breakfast. Never even heard of lactose intolerance until I came to the West

It's the proof migration is working too well. Sweden will be off the chart in 15 years.

>south america
>lactose intolerant

Are you dumb?

Most of Europe is an amalgamation of pre-Aryans and Aryans. Even Norwegians are like 40-50% middle neolithic farmer. South Europe is the least Aryan influenced area of Europe but the Aryan input is not negligible either, unless you are Sardinian.

>india over 60%

for some reason I don't believe it.

I am a spaniard and I have never seen a single lactose intolerant person in my life there.

>get DNA test
>50% french/german
>25% eternal anglo
>12% scandi
>12% slav
>lactose intolerant

Quite a few "south-europeans" arent even white,most barely half and you thibk that we'd qualify for the "noble" race....pffff.Well being a superior aryan does indeed bring benefits like being a cuck or getting raped by niggers so hmmm...

Ancient greeks and Romans we're quite different Form modern ones, just like the rest of Europe, the greeks got their info European language from indo European invaders who took over and bred with the natives, etc. Etc. Bla bla
There are books written about it and good reasons why some of the ancient heroes in Homers epics were blonde or even red haired, it's a long and complicated topic riddled with idiocy on both sides, don't come to pol for it people here are retarded about racial history

>argentina
hahahah

Bretty common here among shitskins, after 18

Nice try schlomo. Nice try now go into your fucking oven.

This map is retarded.

maybe you wouldnt qualify you dirty gyppo piece of shit, dont put other romanians in the same pot

North Europeans are the only group that have a high percentage of the population that are able to process lactose as adults.

That is 100% bullshit. I grew up in the middle east and milk and cheese has been part of the diet for several thousand years. Never even heard of lactose intolerance until I moved to the West. The charts you see are made out of unsourced crap.

Have you been drinking milk constantly for all your life?
I only started noticing the effects of my intolerance when, for some reason I can't recall, I stopped drinking milk for a while. When I started again I began feeling its effects.

I think that even if you are intolerant your body will still keep producing lactase as long as you constantly drink milk but will stop permanently once you stop. Lactase tolerant people simply don't have this problem and the enzyme will still be produced no matter what.

i think of agree with this shitskin, eastern and southern europe has A LOT of milk drinkers, and i havent met a single person thats lactose intolerant beside some weak american fucbois.

>but the Aryan input is not negligible

Holy shit Greeks, Spaniards and Southern Italians are ~80% non-Aryan lmao

Why the fuck is America so low? We're like 40% white.

That's because you're actually born tolerant of lactose. The gene that makes you lactose intolerant kicks in as you get older. If you're lactose intolerant you find out as you get older. Could be as a child, could be as an adult.

i prefer to be called a tanned european now

>Falling for the retarded map which have no sources that was made by anonymous people on the internet
cringe

They never were. Aryans are the migrations out of modern Ukraine beginning some 9000 years ago. Some settled in Northern Europe and others headed East to Central Asia.

is this proof that Nordniggers are enemy of the white man?

>being turkish

double cringe!

fpbp. have a germany-is-blacked-there-will-be-no-recovery-infographic

>t. 85% non-Aryan

Pathetic

There are three different genetic causes for lactose tolerance that evolved from three different groups at different times..... fuk internet at least read up on the basic concepts before you post

That map is obviously made up.
If you think Bolivia is more European than Argentina or Northern Brazil more so than Southern Brazil you have been to neither.

m8 his ancestors were pioneering in philosophy and maths while your ancestors were still chimping out in the tundra

considering that pretty much all relevant European nations are less than 50% aryan and more than 50% neolithic, I think that's not a problem

>t. mohammad

this one is better
>niger

how does graph make sense?
Why if you combine people with migrant background and people without do you suddenly need an orange part for all?

Also totally made up by stormfags.

As I said I grew up in the middle east, cheese and milk has been an important part of the local diets for several thousand years. Never heard of lactose tolerance until I came here. Show me the sources for these percentages

Then GTFO to the steppe you subhuman immigrant.

Where the fuck are the Fatniggers?

Why didn't you stay there? Why did you have to shit up a white nation?

because what it's trying to say is, if you look at age 0, there are twice as many people without migrant background as there is with migrant value. So if you add them together you get the orange part. it's just a badly done graph

intolerance doesn't really show with dairy products as their processing makes them easier to digest
it's really about raw milk

Go back shitskin.

>only 74% of Saudi Arabia
I trust this map very much

>made by stormfags
Not even remotely correct you stupid nigger, this is based on data gathered from global survey's and research. If the researchers use StormFront then that's pretty cool though desu.

>made up by stormfags
>germany 39

I earn 6 figures and probably pay more in taxes than most of pol earns in income. I'm here for work. Job opportunities are excellent here. Otherwise I'd go back home.

>said the spaniard

didn't know this, is this what they're measuring against? who can tolerate raw milk?

never seen a source for this data. 3/4 of those countries in Europe I guarantee will not have data on this kind of testing.

statistics, nigger.
overall whites have more tolerance than the rest,
doesn't matter few whites having intolerance. there japanese who are lactose tolerant. but it doesn't change the fact that 7 out 10 japs will get running diarrhea if they drinks milk.

i mean 3/4 of those countries outside of europe won't have the data

Nigger

Nah we conquered your people. This is our land now

Enjoy it while you can. Give it a few years it will belong to the Wahhabi/Salafists

ITT butthurt mediterranean shitskin muhammads

Fake map. There are parts of Africa where there is no lactose intolerance because the locals are traditional cattle herders

>7/10 japs cant take dairy
But japs put dairy tons of their shit and milk is easy to find in japan everywhere.
Its hard to find in china tho

>didn't know this, is this what they're measuring against? who can tolerate raw milk?
yeah I guess, I mean if you think about it the habit of drinking raw milk is really more of a north Euro thing, here in the south we certainly consume a lot of milk related products but they are almost always processed

I mean, it must be said, technically speaking the mutation associated with lactase persistance has more of a statistical value than anything, see snpedia.com/index.php/Rs4988235

Now I see why they had the impression that we sleeped siesta.

So little do they now.

ok this would make sense then because Northern Europe were tribal cattle herders until very late.

In Iran we had methods to process dairy going back 8000 years since the first towns started. Milk, cheese and doogh are very common.

>Japan
>98%
pure and square

>mfw drink a liter of milk practically every day

> Lactose intolerant
> India

They don't eat their cows.
Why do they have all these cows for, urine?

I went to a public school full of shitskins. Never met a lactose intolerant person in my life

to mask the smell of their own shit in the streets