Honestly guys what do you think of Indian immigrants

I am genuinely curious as I am moving to Australia soon probably in July.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/index/964999/indians-will-soon-find-it-harder-to-get-a-work-visa-in-australia/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4362992/Taxi-drivers-caught-going-toilet-Sydney-laneway.html
pedestrian.tv/news/arts-and-culture/cabbies-prime-suspect-in-slew-of-human-turds-found/5ad05d89-115b-46cd-bb7e-4c4fababb013.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=sq9wTyixvlY
youtube.com/watch?v=4t5_1MiM9jI
youtube.com/watch?v=sPt8bfNdgFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't

Why ? We assimilate perfectly

Fuuuuck off! you all smell like shit. You don't integrate. you're all arrogant as fuck

>arrogant as fuck
Guilty I agree but it's a side effect of being an intellectual I guess?

You're not a intellectual. Every "engineer" I've met from India acts as if they are an intellectual. you have an IQ of 80 mate.

I hate god Damned darkies from that shithole you call a country. If you're so smart, stay in India and fix your shit up.

Selfish or greedy would be a good word to describe you. India needs you, but youre illoyal and leave them to invade Australia where few want you. You are most likley among the 10% most educated people who can bring India to a better future so stay home. And tell your cousins not to come to Sweden while youre at it.

You need to hurry OP
qz.com/index/964999/indians-will-soon-find-it-harder-to-get-a-work-visa-in-australia/

POOP A LOOP

Don't fucking come here cunt. Don't fucking do it.

You people are smelly as fuck

I hate you, you guys are annoying as fuck

You're all dimwitted linear thinking cumstains. Fuck off

/thread

They smell like shit and are lazy, incompetent fucks who pull the "me no understand da English" card whenever they're called out on their bullshit.

If there's a lazy retard in the office, I guarantee it's the fucking Indian.

I've had Joe jobs with Indians working in the same place. Decent people, get out of my country. No, not racism. I mean get your degree then go home and improve India. Same with the Chinese, make the world a better place instead of all competing for the few good places to live.

Nooooo. They are all edgelord-tier betallectuals. Look at his responses...soon he'Lloyd be telling you all about how wrong you are about everything and how to fix your society and make it like his. At least he's not coming here

Fucking oath. For whatever reason they feel entitled to some kind of social superiority. Fuxk I am not looking forward to seeing their ugly as shit faces tomorrow at work.

I have one request;

Do not set yourself on fire and then blame it on bogans.

Also; If you guys decide to riot again against the Lebo's, give us a call.

If indians are so "intellectual" why is India a shithole?

Why do Indian girls give me the fuck eyes when they see me? Is it because I'm white

I hope u get shanked u disloyal nigger

Jk have a safe trip bro

>Be Indian Intellectual

>Drive cabs, steal petrol from the 7-11's because they're owned by Pakistanis

Just fucking kill yourself nigger

I don't really mind them, but yeah, their approach to work is...relaxed. To say the least.

If your so qualified, then stay in your own country and improve it there, don't come here and fuck ours up

Fuck off, they're full. If you're all so intellectual, develop a working sewage system and start selling deodorant and cologne.

They're generally fucking autistic.

Seriously stop talking about girls all the time you scrawny bastards.

OP I haven't seen a higher concentration of poos in a Western country than in Australia. You'll feel right at home there. Also based on my observation, you'll get a white Australian gf in no time.

On the other hand, I haven't observed any designated shitting streets while I was there. You may have to poo in the park or something.

this

Read pic related so you'll fit in

If you pass Malco's new test you're fine

>I haven't observed any designated shitting streets
I gotchu.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4362992/Taxi-drivers-caught-going-toilet-Sydney-laneway.html

Well mate lets just say I hope you brought some of your curry brothers because you are going to have to stack up like pic related in order to compete with even the lowest most bogan white Australian for a job.

Some are good, hard working people.

Most are terrible. If there's one piece of advice I can give you, if you're talking to another pajeet and there are other people around, keep speaking English. Talking in a foreign language automatically excludes others and is rude as fuck but so many of you do it.

Alternatively, see pic

Indians are the reason why India is a shithole. We don't want you people here.

speaking a language other than English that doesn't sound European will make people hate you

Updated for OP

>Be Indian Engineer
>Drive Uber, molest passengers because of repressed sexual feels about his aunts

Kek. Well then, OP, Australia has everything you need.

Oh also, we don't have a caste system here. Just because you think someone else does a job that you see as 'beneath' yours, don't act like a cunt to them. That's a quick way to get a punch in the throat

But why Australia? If you want to fuck white women these days you may have to try Iceland or something. Australia is a gook country

Mohammed please..

pedestrian.tv/news/arts-and-culture/cabbies-prime-suspect-in-slew-of-human-turds-found/5ad05d89-115b-46cd-bb7e-4c4fababb013.htm

They literally drive cabs all day and shit in the street all night.
You
Can't
Make
This
Up

It's actually really predictable. They behave they same way home schoolers do when they are dropped in a bigger pond (or anybody for that matter). In their native shit-stain of a country, they are the top of the pyramid, and most arecently rich kids.

So they venture out into the world on daddies dime and with a nice degree and find that whites and asians are smarter and even our below-average citizens have more baseline knowledge about science and philosophy that their middle class.

Simply put, they go from being sharks to seabass, and they can't just admit it.

I was homeschooled, and it happened to me, had to get put in place.

>Australia is a gook country
删除这个

Aussies, what about Brazilian immigrants? Are they better than chinks??

Typical lazy chink.
Delete it yourself cunt

Holy shit this.

>Be 5'4 40kg Indian man

>Have hair cut and facial hair from the 70's

>Clothes are definitely late 80's tier though

>Drink to the point where ability to control your mouth completely disengages from your brain

>Spend 4 hours solid talking about the fat white girls at the end of the bar and just how fiercely you would sexually pleasure them

>Eventually work up the courage to go over and tell them they are the most beautiful human beings the world has ever seen and you would literally kill your wife back home to spend the night with one of them

>They laugh

>You come back next week with your cousin and a pocket full of roofies

indians are fucking gross looking

Why does everyone hate us ? Are we really that successful.
Cause I can't think of anything else

>Haven't observed any designated shitting streets

Ashfield. Sydney.

Fun fact: It's 99.9% Chinese and they are furious about it, but the police don't respond because no one cares what happens in chink town.

Because your accent is annoying and y'all are ugly

>Says Brazil.
Kek

>We assimilate perfectly

I can smell you from here. Assimilate into Calcutta or something cunt.

That must be it. Good job detective. Tell me something, when you see a white woman in yoga pants is the boner manageable at all or does it just overwhelm your senses?

you're not even bad guys, you're just gross

you're like the betas of humanity

in a just world you would've gone extinct already, but man has disturbed natural selection a long time ago

>assimilate perfectly

>puts expired milk in the 7/11 coffee maker
>literally discusses curry while telemarketing me
>"so where are da party girls and the cool places at" (to be fair, said by a Bangladeshi to me)
>I'm wearing my big belt and driving my Mercedes today, get the aviators boys
>I'm going to talk as fast and as loud as I can in my own language on the train

You integrate really well into tech support and phone situations (and 7/11's) because I always expect it by now.
My personal experiences aside only real gripe I have is for some of you to look less dirty, for fucks sake.

The problem with Indians is they are the same as Arabs, they bring the shit parts of Society with them.

A white boss will treat you well, and typically respect you, an Indian treats you as if the cast(?) system exists, because he if a higher rank than you he is better in every fucking way even when they need help they will literally fuck both of you over just so they win.

Also they seriously smell and i don't get why, when you can smell the BO from a fucking Indian 3m away at a bus stop its not fucking right.

We are better than you m8

caste

I like indian immigrants. You guys are polite, respectful, pretty law abiding as far as I can tell. Outside of pol I don't really hear much bad stuff said about them other than jokes about taxi driving and call centres. white women dont find indian guys attractive though.

You stink.
You are ugly.
Your accent is shit.
You stink.

Stay in your own country you fucking traitor.

did you get hired by 7/11 or City Convenience?

Indians are alpha as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=sq9wTyixvlY

youtube.com/watch?v=4t5_1MiM9jI

White boys look like fucking autistic dingos compared to this

Brazilian women at least can be attractive

the white man has decreed it

Yes.

Brazilians pretty much just act like Australians.

They even have a pecking order here;

>Australians at top of surf food chain

>Brazilians below

>Japs bottom

Brazilians get bashed by Aussies, and Brazilians bash Japs.

Brazilians fit in very well, but you're going to get 99.9% of people in Sydney telling you to "fuck off back to Portugal, you wog".

If you say you're from Brazil they will look at you funny because you're not;

>Shakira (even though she's Colombian)
>A black guy in thongs with a gun

After a bit it will click and they will say;

>OH LIKE GABRIEL MEDINA

And then invariably the Brazilian will look back at the Aussie and say;

>HU?

Also...why are so many of you fags?

My fucking sides

Indians were here before White man.

.......its like watching two starving, third world brothers fight over the carcass of another human child.

>City Convenience
How did you realise that

>Indians are alpha as fuck

>Cause I can't think of anything else
This lack of self awareness is about 90% of what's wrong with Indian immigrants.

so were monkeys, faggot

it's your fucking smell and lazyness and that thick accent

You need to stay home. FOWF

Spending too much time thinking, forget hygiene

>Shitting in streets
>Smelling bad
>Worst cricket fans
>Constantly drunk and raping women
>Giving attention to fat chicks and making them feel better about themselves so they don't lose weight
>Possibly the worst co-workers you can have
>Ugly sisters
>Always get bashed by lebs and so no help in the Anglo vs. Muzzie battles

Also you upset the natives.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPt8bfNdgFs

Your kin buy up shops in small towns so that you can bring more of your kind here. Not really any trouble though, besides the constant lurking around white women at clubs.

Some of the dumbest people I've ever met were in my buddies engineering class. I would cuck them every time at their parties

t. Over educated fit Chef

You guys are 50/50 to be honest.

I'd prefer the chinks over you but not by much.

No monkeys in America. They were imported to do jobs Americans wouldn't.

Ya, and the Aboriginals are the oldest species of human, making Negroids and Poos the equivalent of Alpha and Beta versions of a video game.

This.

You can't even hate Indians. They're the nerds of the racial divisions.

>Get the aviators boys

Kek. I swear to god their entire exposure to western culture (outside of cricket) must come from re-runs of Baywatch.

>when indians get triggered by my pommy accent

Lol I can't remember the last time I didn't have to tell a taxi driver to speak up because he spoke like a timid little girl. You guys have the softest skin and shaking hands with an Indian man is like holding a rubber glove filled with water, completely limp. I went to an Indians house once because I left my phone in his taxi and I swear he probably would have let me fuck his wife in front of his kids he was so submissive. And she would have done it too the saucy minx.

We're talking about dot indians m8, not feather indians

>too smart for loo

If you're a sikh you'll get some respect if not no real aussie will ever take you seriously.

Sorry bro there are just too many of you that gave the rest a bad reputation.

Stale meme like shite

A white man and his fantasies

Don't mind them. Younger ones are cool but most old Indians, that aren't doctors, are out of touch with western society

Well you smell like shit, you talk so fast no one understands you, your arrogant as all fuck, you are easily convinced being paid less then a white man is okay so your destroying our economy, your women look like was, your kids are disrespectful, you have no idea how to clean up after yourself, you have shit taste in cars, your food is basically just slop with spices, your sports come from the British because they cucked you for so long, no one respects you, no one cares about you, if India was nuked the world would keep on spinning because you rabbit like inbreds are worse then fucking Muslims and deserve to be exterminated. I work in property management so trust me. I speak from experience. You never see a respectable white woman with an Indian. That is the lowest a white woman can go. It's actually embarrassing. Kill yourself faggot.

Sikhs are bro tier that's a universal fact

>Always get bashed by lebs
And then blaming white Australians for it

Don't worry, soon your country will be in the same situation, 46%.

One of my best friends is Brazilian, and the people in the apartment next door are Brazilian.

I like them, but my Brazilian friend is an unbelievable libtard. He refuses to talk politics with me now as I'm too "insane right wing"

>bolan
When you're coming to clean my toilet again?

thing about off the boat indians, the kinds that works in petrol stations and shops is there complete arrogance and unwillingness for understanding.

whenever i travel abroad i do my best to be polite as fuck to the locals as its their country and i dont fully know the customs etc.

indians seem to think that because their behavior in india is acceptable that it will fly over here, nah lad.

The smell, the fact that second and even third gens often still have accents, the terrible food that's memed in msm(rice and fat are good for you??), their nepotism and their fucking blatant lies. Honestly aside from Sikhs I can't stand Indian people.

spend the next two months in a sauna eating nothing but normal food until you stop fucking smelling like a dirty pair of underwear. Y'all smell so fucking bad. Also, learn how to talk to nonbrown women because your society is socially retarded, and you sound autistic in public