Im in love with an Israeli girl.

who cares, not her choice

They age like milk lad, you'll regret it

So am i

>when u notice pepe is not closed his eyes but merely paintbucketed the whites

Ha! That's interesting.

sad!

Will her dad like me I'm a goy.

Marry her. Get her dad to get you a job. Make crazy money and join the cabal that controls society.

I mean, why not?

There's nothing wrong with common Israelite folk
t. Germanic white cismale

Dating a Jewish girl

I too am in love with someone I'll never be with. I met her 15 years ago. I'm a mariner, and our ship was in layup in Belfast, Ireland for about two weeks to repair some damage we received in a storm off Orkney. So while I was there I did what any good sailor does and went out with the buddies to get shit faced and fuck whores.

But like the third day I was there I met this girl. Roisin. Man, she was beautiful. But what's more she was funny, and very... strong. Not in the retarded modern "hurrrr strong independent woman" way. And not in a dyke-y way either. But she was very "hot-blooded" I guess I'll say. We got along right away. We shared everything in common, and we were basically inseparable for those two weeks. By the end of it we had sex, of course, on a hill overlooking the city and the ocean.

Of course this was all before Facebook and things like that, and I knew when I left I'd never see her again. So the day finally came, and I heard the whistle from our ship and saw them fly the Papa flag meaning shore leave was over and we had to report back aboard. I thought about staying. I was just a deckhand, after all. The company had no problem leaving me there if I just stayed.

But I didn't. I told Roisin that I would come back and see her as soon as I could. She said that she would visit the bar we met at on the first Saturday of every month, waiting for me.

When I got home, right away I found a tall ship and asked the skipper if he needed any crew. After a little begging and groveling I got a birth on a three-masted schooner heading to Dublin. I practically ran all the way to Belfast when we put in, and my first stop was that pub I had met Roisin in. It had been about a year and a half at this point, but I hadn't forgotten my promise.

But when I got there, Roisin wasn't there. And still to this day, I regret not just turning my head and pretending I never saw that Papa flag go up on the ship's mast.

Fuck the dad. You do what your heart tells you

>wow

If this isn't copypasta this is actually just depressing. Maybe one day user :(

She fucked sailors going port to port as an unmarried whore, you should probably get yourself tested for bubonic plague my dude

Send her a message with
"התחת שלך גדול יותר מאלף כדורי פלאפל, יא שרמוט שלי"
Roughly translates to "You're hotter than a thousand suns, my beauty"

It's a romantic inside joke, she'll instantly fall to her knees and beg for that cock

Do they make fedora version of that little hat you guys invented to cover your bald spots because that's what this comment is

>התחת שלך גדול יותר מאלף כדורי פלאפל, יא שרמוט שלי
very rough

I guess it's just
lost in translation

זיון קדוש אני צחקתי כל כך נורא על זה. עבודה יפה אנונימית

Good for you.

what is a sharmot anyway

Nice google translate goy
>"Holy fuck" was translated literally, "holy sex"
>laughed so bad turned to laughed so terrible
>user at the end turned to a girl for some reason

Basically a offensive translation of tranny/cunt