Science has proven scientifically that you should give a stranger a handie, cause your sex junk, is so oh oh oh...

Science has proven scientifically that you should give a stranger a handie, cause your sex junk, is so oh oh oh. There may be butt stuff, cause your sex junk, is so oh oh oh. CONSERVASHIT REPULITURDZ BTFO

We should encourage this behavior

Quicker the Weimar comes quicker it dies

This. The next generation is lost anyway. Let the kids consentually whore with refugees and let's see how long libtards continue this road.

Bill Nye the Sex Junk Science Guy asks to see your kid's sex junk (oh oh oh) so he can science xir spectrum. You say no but then he gets up in your face and reminds you that science denial is illegal according to new international law from UN. You relent and it gets all oh oh oh, and there may be butt stuff, cause your kid's sex junk, is so oh oh oh.

Bill, No!

He's an entertainer, not a scientist in any way. And he did something very powerful: created lots of attention and noise, and Sup Forums is helping him even more to advance in his career.

And there may be butt stuff, it's so oh oh oh. 99% downvotes, it's so ah ah ah. Taste my sex junk, give a stranger a handie, oh oh oh, discredited forever, OH OH OH.

A REALLY SPECIAL SEGMENT

Bill Nye The Oi Stop Touching My Kid Guy

You think the science is your ally.
You merely adopted the labcoat.
I was born in it. Molded by it.
By the time I saw an episode of Bill Nye, I was already a physicist, and it was nothing to me but SHILLING!

I actually made myself watch the sex spectrum and climate change one.

There was no science in either episode. Just anecdotes about exceptions that are used to make generalities.

For instance the height of the TIDE in Venice Italy doesn't prove rising SEA LEVEL.

Rare developmental genetic MUTATIONS don't prove a normal healthy person doesn't fit into a BINARY sexual classification system.

>created lots of attention and noise, and Sup Forums is helping him even more to advance in his career.

Good the more normies know about how weak and even silly the arguments of the left are the better. Imbibe a person just took random bits of info from a teacher or TV without an elaborate explanation. They might just imagine there is one. If they are actually intelligent they can now go and watch Bill Nye and realize it's retarded.

To be fair, you have to add the other part of the lyrics:

>My sex junk is so oh oh oh
>much more than either or or or

So they're saying binary gender classification is wrong

>I'm pro-science, because I obey Bill Nye!
>I view the whole world through the lens of Harry Potter

I dont know how far your career gets in the mainstream with Sup Forums spamming butt stuff everywhere you go.

Bill Nye is misleading people. He had an abacus of sex. He has about 10 beads on a rail then pushes three towards the middle to account for people with abnormal combinations of sex chromosomes. He also says the frequency is one in 400. His illustration shows 30% while the actual number is 0.25%.

Abnormal sex chromosomes is about as common as down syndrome, and just like downs it's a chromosomal birth defect, not a new gender.

To be fair you have to include the rest of the scientific theory; that one must give handies to strangers and possibly engage in "butt stuff" in order to become "an evolved." (It's evolution, ain't nothing new). Bill Nye's sex junk theory also seems to suggest you can attain "an evolution" faster by being a "Power bottom." The theory has been rated 100% on rottentomatoes, a premier science journal.

BILL NYE THE SEX JUNK SCIENCE GUY's THEORY OF SEX JUNK EVOLUTION IN FULL

This world of ours is full of choice
But must I choose between only John or Joyce?
Are my options only hard or moist?
My vagina has its own voice
Not vocal cords, a metaphorical voice
Sometimes I do a voice for my vagina
Please don't tell me I'm the only one who does that
'Cause my sex junk is so oh, oh, oh
Much more than either or, or, or
Power bottom or power top
Versatile love may have some butt stuff
It's evolution, ain't nothing new
There's nothing taboo about a sex stew
Just add salt or Gerard Depardieu
French treasure
If they're alive I'll date 'em
Channing or Jenna Tatum
I'm down for anything

Don't box in my box
Give someone new a handy
Then give yourself props

(Male voice: Oh you think you're so smart, did you learn gay in college?)

Chill with all of that while I drop some knowledge
Sexuality's a spectrum
Everyone is on it
Even you might like it if you sit up on it

Drag queen, drag king, just do what feels right
You're tall pansexual, flirty wood sprite

Who enjoys a fleshlight in the cold moonlight?

(Male voice: With a sad clown Skyping via satellite?)

Damn skippy, home slice,
Sing it with me all night
Sex how you want it, it's your goddamn right

Get off your soapbox
Get off your soapbox
My sex junk's better than bagels with lox
With lots of schmear

>My vagina has its own voice
>Not vocal cords, a metaphorical voice

queef

But I could be made fun of for being weird if "society" doesn't police this!

>And he did something very powerful
So strong and brave!

Shill Nye the Pseudoscience Guy

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

(Soros Rules)

(Global warming is totally manmade)

Shill, shill, shill... shill-shill-shill

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL
(T-minus 10 genders...)

His climate change "argument" has been damaged though, no one is going to take what he says seriously after this shit besides his rabid man child fans.

Do you have any of the others from that thread? I regret not screencapping them the first time.