/pol doesn't talk about Le Pen anymore. Have you all conceded that she's fucked?

/pol doesn't talk about Le Pen anymore. Have you all conceded that she's fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo&feature=youtu.be&t=59
youtu.be/a2b82GNh_zM?t=2340
youtube.com/watch?v=WxeadAlCc9Q
youtu.be/bO12X1nhzzk?t=76
youtube.com/watch?v=Ccmlr7i4fVE
youtu.be/X9rTbh4a57o?t=29m03s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

do u even catalog

yeah she's fucked

I have given up on life overall

yes

She's already won. Frenchies will not vote the pro-ISIS Eurocuck with a granny fetish.

N

There's like 2 threads, and they're empty. Used to be in the 100s.

UGLY
FUCKING
FROG

Mods are deleting threads about her.

Other way around, we know she's going to win at this point so we don't even bother anymore.

Really?

8ch dot net/pol/res/9817380.html

Lots of memes there with language support

click that thing that says Catalog, reddit

No, everyone knows she already won.

This, now that she eased up on her anti-EU stance, she's going to get votes from all the people who are anti-sandnigger but pro-EU.
She'll win.

It has been revealed that she's part shitskin
Blonde woman with brown eyes, we should have guessed...
She's also dating an Algerian jew
Europe is lost now

>It has been revealed that she's part shitskin
Her great grandmother.
It's fucking nothing.

Jesus, after the colossal earth shattering loss of Hillary Clinton, and BREXIT, why are you tripling down on being wrong?

You don't understand Islam, or the immigration issue. You are missing real facts, this makes you pray for the Globalist Propaganda

The left have a serious problem. They are in a death spiral, the future will only have more of Jihad, not less.. how can they possibly defend Islam forever?

Dynamic Map of Jihad vs Crusades youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo&feature=youtu.be&t=59

PhD proves ISIS is perfect Islam youtu.be/a2b82GNh_zM?t=2340

Moderate Muslim town in UK: youtube.com/watch?v=WxeadAlCc9Q

Confession: 60 Mins reporter savagely raped by Muslim crowd youtu.be/bO12X1nhzzk?t=76

Birth rates: youtube.com/watch?v=Ccmlr7i4fVE

I'm only here because we were assigned this for class, I don't know what I'm supposed to do ?

t. Ahmed

She doesn't need any help, the kike overlords have already decided she will win.

>how can they possibly defend islam forever
because there are lots of people in it that are worth defending?
youtu.be/X9rTbh4a57o?t=29m03s
Both the right and the left are in a death spiral you idiot. polarization kills. The right is climbing atop the body of the left and declaring itself the winner while both of them are in free fall towards the sudden stop at the end

>brainwashed

What she is is a horrible person. Women are responsible for their own actions and choices.

i'll be happy if she gets over 40% dont expect her to win.

Yes, really.
I'd post pics, but those mods go fucking nuts when you do that.

>/pol
> we

do you want me to tell you how I know you need to fucking lurk more?

It's going to be closer then you think. The move she made stepping down president of her party was insanely smart. 60% of france voters thought her moves after winning were great compared to like 52% of Maccron.

MOAR SWEDEN MOAR

even better, Nationalist were the nigger in the wood pile for so long now our views are legitimised.

Stay for a while, enjoy your redpills and remember - you're here forever.

>le pen
>le
>>>/leddit/ with you

Just wait for the debate, (((Macron))) will be slaughtered on live kek

The good thing is that France can no longer pretend her views don't exist or are insignificant.

When the situation becomes worse and worse under Macron, they will think back and know that "another path was possible". It highlights that the situation is a choice, not an inevitability, and that people can choose change.

Even 40% would be a great victory.

There's a good fraction of voters that are "undecided". That usually favors the more unsavory candidate.

More than 90% of Le Pen voters are sure of their choice.
For Macron, it's less than 50%

Macron is the worst trash ever. One more week and she would have won. Now with just five days it's too late.

Yes.

She's going to lose to Macron the globalist.

He's going to punish the Eastern Bloc into accepting refugees.

It's a never ending nightmare and there is no time for hope.

No she'll win.

She will win. Period.

I'm not a rural and suburban retard so I support Macron.

wait for the next batch of (((polls)))

saved. really good work

look at the numbers, she already won, republican and la france insoumise, aren't going to vote for Macron...

They said there's be Nazis here, we're supposed to subvert them or something but I can't really think of anything to say, are you a nazi ?

Never

I fear its gonna be the same shit as here, where the leftie commishit wins because "Conservatives" tell their voterbase to go vote the fucking Commie instead of rightwing because OH NO HITLER N SHEIT

>France is fucked
ftfy

tits or gtfo

>still stuck in the xpolitician will save us loop
It's time to wake up

this, micronpenis will be anihilated. he said so much shit Marine Le Pen just have to recite. If he says she's antisemite she just have to say her partner is jewish. if he says she's homophobic she just have to mention Phillipot her wingman who's gay.
He's going to be obliterated.

Sup Forums found out she's 1/8 Egyptian

Coptic Egyptians are cool, not all Egyptians are arabs
also, THEY really WAS KINGZ