Do countries like Canada and Australia have as much national pride as over countries or do they take more pride in the...

Do countries like Canada and Australia have as much national pride as over countries or do they take more pride in the home of the ancestors? This also applies to Germans, anglos and others in the US

Also Anglo superiority thread

Australia is unironically the greatest place on earth in the history of the planet

I love my country but I feel a longing to visit Germany
But if I should choose one, it would be the states

its at its peak around big sporting events

Bao bao ping ling ching.

Name a better one ever.
>inb4 Germany in the 30s
Dont be silly

We know we're great so its kind of like when you walk past a stranger on the street and just nod.

No point in saying shit that we already know.

Meanwhile Canada learnt they arent accentually good for anything besides Syrup so they dove into a niche market that no one else wanted to touch and then started bragging about it when they became the top player of it.

Too compare it to say gaming, Canada good at speedrunning. No one cares about it but they are people good at it.

>Name a better one ever.

Australia before 1965? Depends where you stand on the necessity of chinese takeaway, though.

Fair call, foreign investment has fucked us alot.

Can we physically remove Canada from the Anglosphere, so to speak?

It would be better to remove immigrants and reducate the Canadians to not be cucks

Kettle calling the pot nigger

After Britishness in Canada was forcefully abolished, there wasn't much left that could be used to build a coherent identity.

National pride is a real joke these days and you get three strands:

1) Leftist cucks who preach diversity is our strength

2) Veiled anti-Americanism that sees to emphasize our differences and state that Canada is better

3) Francophone Quebec Separatists

I would definitely say Britain needs to sort themselves out sooner but Canada is just a meme country so it's more obvious

cunt stop telling people, we dont need immigrants to get any ideas

Investment is the least of the fucken problems mate. I go to the local westfield and it's like I'm visiting Shanghai.

Nuke it from orbit.

I feel genuinely bad for leaves having to share there country with frogs. Do you have to learn ribbit in school?

maybe we can send the immigrants to the top of Canada so they freeze or go home.

Anglo blood here, want the us to rejoin the empire

Leave them there for a few generations and see if they don't figure out how to work as a team. Could be fun.

Ah yes, the almighty chinklos.

>Do you have to learn ribbit in school?
Yes, but most kids are unable to do so to any reasonable level and are barely able make basic utterances.

I went to French schools so I managed to attain a good level.

There is nothing wrong with learning another language and it ultimately comes in useful when you do.

>maybe we can send the immigrants to the top of Canada so they freeze or go home.
I work for an airline that flies up there, believe it or not Pakistanis and Somalis are finding their way up there. They've even started intermarrying with the Inuit!

دانيش الجوهر

Guys, why are we so superior to every other nation in the world? Are they even trying anymore?

Ireland is 100% Anglo....

This

everybody in Canada identifies with what ever country they immigrated from or there parents immigrated from. on the flip side after about 3 generations of living in Canada whatever cutler they came form starts to slip away and they become more western, hell even second generations assimilate fairly well even if they keep some of there old values

TLDR: Canada is shit now but there is hope for more nationalism in about 25-30 years

Aren't they mostly Indian? Gypsies seem to trace their roots back there.

>دانيش الجوهر
袋鼠蒲慕明在厕所

>Kangaroo Pu Mu Ming in the toilet

That there is a quality hybrid meme. Have this:

كنا فيكينغس إن شاء الله

Good lad

I have pride in the UK, i love my country and its people and i hope one day we can be great again. I also have a strong love for my anglo cousins the canadians, Australians and kiwis, hopefuly we can all save our nations and make the anglosphere great agan.

>I have pride in the UK, i love my country and its people

lolcunt, if you're actually Anglo-Saxon, and not some poo in loo that's gone heart of darkness in reading, you're probably more related to me than a quarter of "British" people.

That's the problem with nationalism in an age where you're flooded with miscellaneous weirdos. The fuck have you actually got in common with Pradesh, besides him having a passport with the crown on it?

Our white Aussie pride on national holidays would have to be the best in world

But can a place like Canada be truly nationalistic when there history and culture is anglo?

The short answer is no. Nationalism has always been hit and miss in the colonies, and it always ties back to the empire. The loss of the empire left us in a permanent state of 'meh'.

Im anglo/norman. Familys been in Britain for centuries. I have nothing in common with them except the British raj once ruling over them. Id be more happy with aussiss or kiwis here instead.

But why? They've gotten cucked on a lot of shit.

Only if the Empire reinstated shit like Castle Doctrine and free speech laws.

Which makes nationalism a bit of a loss-leader, doesn't it?

You've got 10s of millions of complete aliens in the country and nationalism is the go? Waste of time. Gooks and bindis don't care about your history, just access to your resources and a passport to travel on.

Fuck off you POHMY FAGGOT. If its so great then why in hell are you letting in all those sand niggers to fuck it up.

It can the only thing that keeps the child of an immigrant from fully assimilating is there parents. but they will go to a public school at a young age that despite preaching tolerance and diversity still focuses on Canadian history and Canadian issues because of this they will start to identify them self more with Canada values and beliefs. (This is why you see Muslim SJWs even tho those ideology's are completely contradictory) after a few generations of this there will essentially be people of different races that identify with Anglo cutler because like it or not Anglo cutler still dominates Canada despite the influx of immigrants and what are faggot PM would have you believe.

That's retarded

This is a thread for discussion of the origins of the Irish population, mate. No room for idle chatter that doesn't contribute to knowing from which region of Bangalore the Irish originate.

I don't understand where you're going with this

It wasn't abolished everywhere. Go to small towns in the prairies and you'll find the Red Ensign still flying. People there respect the Crown more then any Canadian government.
One of the greatest moments in my Grandfathers life was when he met the Queen for the 2nd time in 1978 and she remembered his name from 1959.

I wish you guys would change back to the red ensign

Australians have a lot of national pride though it's typically unspoken at least in my experience.
I can't imagine a Canadian patriot though he probably exists.

It takes 3 generations to "Assimilate".
The first Gen was born outside of Canada, and was raised outside of Canada. They are not Canadian.
2nd Gen is born in Canada, but raised by people who didn't grow up in Canada. They are not really Canadian either.
3rd Gen is born inside of Canada, and was raised by people who were raised in Canada. They are the first Canadians.

But, that's literally retarded

We don't even think about England unless we're playing them is some sport, you're totally irrelevant to Australia today.

i find it funny that people forget that Ireland is in the EU and has been getting diversified over time. Go check out dublin. The masses of cheap coloured labour

>Name a better one ever.
America 1860.

No, I have 0 pride and respect for the country where my ancestors came from. I am 100% full blown American. I only speak English, I follow all the customs and norms of America, and I love American food. This is my country. God bless America!

> Germans, Anglos, etc. in the US
LMAO no, most of the Anglos/Germans in the US, at least the ones outside of certain cosmopolitan cities, are patriotic as fuck and don't know or care for anything outside of America.
t. From small Danish-German farming town in Nebraska and don't give a fuck about ever going there

>greatest place on earth
>noguns

kek

Anglos are inferior beings. everytime the anglo rose somewhere, being england or the USA, France was the one allowing them to rise. hell France even made the modern english language.

Bwahahaha, when's our next fight? Uncuck your country and get strong again, we need a war for old times sake.

But your entire culture, language and ethnicity comes from Europe. So how can you be proud to be American?

find yoursel some allies first.

America is not really like Europe and hasn't been for a long time mate.

No it doesn't you retard, the cultures diverged about 250 years ago when the USA split from Britain

Anglo kids have to learn french until I think grade 7 and then its compulsory.

Tadpoles don't however have to learn English.

Fuck our language laws

US standing by, you disgusting frog

A second cheeky 100 years war would be comfy as fuck ngl. Frogs are like our twin brother we have a hate filled/heart warming brotherly feud with

Don't need them, please dont go crying to Germany, ill die from laughter

Cmon its part of our history.

This to be perfectly desu

I wear an Aussie flag to the cricket and all day on Australia day, my beach towel is an Aussie flag, a couple years back when I was living in student village on campus I used to wear the Aussie flag every other night when drinking with the foreign exchange girls, my thongs have the Aussie flag, I always go to dawn service, I got an Aussie flag up in my room, I eat Vegemite every day, I sing the national anthem in the shower sometimes, all the songs on my IPod are Aussie bands, I still got a Kookaburra bat, I only play Aussie rules, I only date Aussie girls, when I cum I say Aussie Aussie Aussie and I'm not even particularly patriotic cunt.

Australia 1920s.

Australia is great for stupidity and its laid backness which is apart of Australian culture but asians,indians, and muslims seem to refuse being "Australian" by not using words like g'day,maccas, fair dinkum or just going to the pub. So with each year i'm seeing more burqas,hijabs and fags and it's making me want to move to the states, plus i would get guns and shit.

I lived in USA and some time in Deutschland. I hated Germany. everyone is poor and its annoying
anglo liberalism built the modern world. these Nazi larper faggots think they have a claim to Europe, but they were just along for the ride when it all comes down to it.
liberalism is the essence of "western civilization". you cant save the European culture by ending liberalism you fucking morons

You have to go back

Canada has confused pride... everyone is proud of completely different things which they think represent the nation, but only represent the nation in their own minds and the minds of their self selected group.

I have pride in my own province, which has an authentic history and culture -- I see Canada as a political federation, not really a strong national identity.... It works fairly well overall, and it is good for what it is, but It won't provide a an authentic teary eyed patriotism like the US. or Britain... or perhaps even Australia.

So German have no claim to Europe... they are just 'along for the ride'

hmmmm

Intradesting theory...... VERY intradesting...

Anglos dominated the world and built all of the most successful cultures in recent history. Germany had dumbass Nazism and got its fucking ass kicked by anglo countries
yah along for the ride is being generous

albertan detected

1/ Anglos are Germanic

2/ The world didn't begin at the end of WW1

3/ Biggest ethnic group even in USA is German...

Faaaar from it

I love my countries landscape and history, but it's impossible to feel pride about modern Canada. I take pride in my ancestors that came here 400 years ago and struggled to survive.

fuck Canada

Fuck Canada !

>31.7 % by 2050

you can try and claim that anglos somehow come under Germanic because of far off history, but your a fucking liar is you say that there isn't historical and cultural differences in recent relative times

Germany fucking sucks. ppl are too poor to own cars or use the air conditioner. everyone has to sit on fucking trains like they are cattle. Germans are followers as part of their culture

Who cares how many germans there are here? they speak English and assimilate and just call themselves americans

I won't lie that the sense of patriotism here in New Zealand is almost non existent! The lack of understanding that New Zealander's have for their history worries me.

Frogs aren't even that bad. Just stay out of Quebec city.