Haven't seen one of these threads for a while, let's hate on the medshits!

Haven't seen one of these threads for a while, let's hate on the medshits!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KlvQROgZtNc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Easily better than Swedes

Where do Celts fit into this?

Celts were classified as Aryan by Hitler. Nordicists include them.

learn the difference karim

You already have created more than 3 threads like this

kys kike

classic old nordic celticism was good, not the beady potatonigger (((celts))) that we see today

Celticism?

this
Why would you want to hate on Mediterranean EUROPEANS when there's shitskins flooding our continent?

Oh, I forgot to check your flag :^)

hey pastanigger, if u put on a turban you are same as mohammad stop living in denial

fuck off continental untermensch

I'm an actual nordicist in your troll thread, Celts have aryan features, light eyes light hair. Half my ancestry is from northern ireland and they all have fair features. The black irish is a meme.

In fact, the Ireland has a very old and ancient history that was covered up by (((Christianity)))

Why would an italian appropiate swedish culture?

literally this stop fighting and accept your arab blood, Ahmed

Prove you're white.

t. Carmine "o scugnizz" Al-Catania

So we are subhumans then??

>Jew jewing

Sage

no, don't listen to Ahmed

>implying there's any difference between nord and south

>Sweden is trying to create a bants thread

Svante shouldn't you be coaching your daughters for their routine BBC tasting tonight?

Fuck off kike
>(((potato nigger)))
Your rat days are numbered

t. errone in denial

kys kike

sage

>if u put on a turban you are same as mohammad

This

What I'd like to know is why continent fags take credit for everything Britain, Italy and Greece did. Like, literally everything was invented by us three. Sweecucks and Germs did nothing.

Hitler admired Rome and the culture Mediterraneans once had. But he acknowledge their bloodline had been diluted from North Africa/Middle East. They just aren't of the same stock.

He placed whites in a "tier"

Nordics
Mediterraneans
Slavs

He wanted Meds and Nords seperated, but still considered them White. Like a "high tier", but a level below.

Daily reminder this guy was called

Lodovico Maria il Moro Sforza

IL MORO

Italians called him The Moore because he was so dark-skinned.

Italians thought he was dark-skinned.

makes you think huh

>Slavs
>on bottom

what an irony

Northern Europe was an illiterate, poor backwater while Meds were out building empires. Your country was a worthless shithole until just 400 years ago. Fuck off, Sven.

Wernher von Braun and the V2 Rocket.

>nu-Sup Forums will claim these two belong to the same race

>this is what the biggest cuckolds and degenerates the earth has ever seen tell themselves

So we are gonna take seriusly a guy that destroyed the whole continent and made us slaves to US?

Slavs are disliked due to their heavy asiatic and jew blood. How cucked does a country have to be to let a bunch of commie jews kill your entire royal family?

youtube.com/watch?v=KlvQROgZtNc

absolutely disgusting

I am just saying the nordicist ideology. I dont agree with every facet of it. But I do think nordics and meds should be separated. Can still work together as whites against the eternal jew

Nordic chicks need that Italian sperm desu

Description of a Greek Byzantine emperor

>The Latin historian William of Tyre described John as short and unusually ugly, with eyes, hair and complexion so dark he was known as 'the Moor'.

I can only hope :(

kek saved

>Muh dick

>whites
lol no, we aren't white, stop with this unite and conquer
also the jews only have power because of their nordic puppets

will southern european pseudo-mohammads ever recover?

>Wernher von Braun and the V2 Rocket.

There's one.

don't make me put you in the blood refinery!

Picture of the average Swedecuck

Back to the mudhut, snowchimp

Mediterraneans benefited from better climate and easier access to trade routes. It was inevitable they would enjoy a richer culture and access to technologies that boosted their creativity.
The Nords lived in the coldest & most inhospitable parts of Europe, with a short growing season & only on the fringes of trade routes. It was the basis for their Viking piracy, that they had to take from others what was not available by other means. Many don't know it, but Vikings were also traders, they would make deals with many cities where they wanted continued trade due to one commodity or another.

That the Nords survived their environment at all is a testament to their physical strength and mental ingenuity...the weak did not live long enough to procreate, in the North. And they also engaged in culling themselves in the same fashion as the Spartans...if a child was born crippled, they would leave it in the woods for nature to take back (there were some that had been born to wealthy families who were kept, but it wasn't the norm).

As access to the rest of the world increased, the Scandinavians became more "civilized" and did quite well under the new rules.
And I think it's about time the Mediterraneans stop trying to live off their glorious past (for glorious it truly was) and start following the old adage, "what have you done for us lately?"

Now is not to time to rest on laurels...it is never the time for that.
We have the entire rest of the world as our enemies, and Whites are only around 18% of the world population, at most. We don't need to be fighting among ourselves.

People who make you're not white threads are truly the worst jews.

The argument is that these people used to be white

*the excuse

What have the Nords done lately tho?
You arw acting like some black supremachist who says we wuz kangz bcs we survived in the savana with the lions and the weaker died so therefore we are better than you , even thought they have contributed nothing to the humankind

>Meds
Ancient Greece
Romans
Spanish Conquistadors
Portuguese Empire

>Scandinavia
Used to rape coastal villagers

Meds > Scands.

Anglos beat everyone though.

The Mediterraneans only look like that because of the mudslimes mass raping and killing

Stop falling for these divide and conquer threads. It's (((their))) plan. All Europeans United against non-whites, while maintaining their own sovereignty is what we should be fighting for

This.
Fuck the Jew.

what's your point? if so then obviously they forged into the same people . there is literally no difference between a sandnigger and a medshit

Who ever made this image is insecure
I agree mostly of whats presented here but it looks like an insecure autist made this

Calm down with your envy Achmed. Nice D&C, let's all fall on it.

Prove it yourself

Do you have a YouTube channel? Is your beard orange-ish?

The med shits used to be white
So I would imagine maybe a few kept the bloodline clean and are "white"

Nordic women the most gorgeous on earth

WE WUZ MEDS N SHEEEEEEIT!!

Fine I submit. After all Swedes are experts when it comes to dressing like Muslims.

>American "education"

Never gets old, the lack of notion of this colonials. Italians are the same people they were before, they have the same neolithic components (or metal age) they had before,since thousands of years ago.

this

>Portuguese education

LEL
At least, they are both caucasians and euro.
And that's obvious on their offspring, aryan.
And i donĀ“t support mass dilution of ethnicies inside europa,we should cooperate but preserve our national identity.

>swede shit talking anyone but himself
I'm American, but genetically Irish-German, and I would say without a doubt mediterraneans are a different race than white. However, they don't look like the shitskin in your picture.

And if you put swedish men in dresses, they'd look like women because nordics are the irl eloi.

>mfw Figo is more masculine than the entire swede male population put together
#OLIVE'D

>this thread again

Why hasn't this obvious shill been rangebanned yet?

point me where i was wrong leaf?
italians are more med, cause of ancient migration (prehistoric) it has nothing to do with the past 2000 years.

>Be Swede
>Try to create bantz threat
>Gets flooded with Sweden memes
kek

What you said offended me and I don't like being offended

Hitler was wrong. Modern Italians are genetically the same as the ancient ones.

Stay on target, dont devolve into in fighting remember the true enemy is the mudslime

>t. stavros mohammadiakis

>visit pompeii
>expect to be humbled
>laugh at how small the italians were before germanic conquest

The Anglo will rise and transform Europe.

what? That some burger's don't know anything about europeans? it's obvious.

>can't pass as Nordics
>Aryan

Yeah we all know your name

All this because can't take his frustration out on the Muslims that are invading his country or he would be arrested for Islamophobia.

mfw you guineas never accept you are nothing more then Arabs.

If you think Meds are a completely different race, then for the love of God, visit southern Europe. They're not fucking niggers.

>says the literal negroid
oh I'm laffin

this thread is very racist.im black,Muslim and proud.you whities are all cucks because you have small, smelly dicks.wheras the blacks have huge ebony members.

Stavros literally means 'cross'.
Stavros as a name is usually short for another name that has 'cross' in it. It's a very christian name.

It's offensive I'm part American

Is there any fight between these two groups or do you guys go along just fine?

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIETTT BUT DEN DOSE CHRISSIANS MAKE THE DARKIES INVADE AND COLLAPSE ERRYTIN BUT THE GERMANICS WUZ KANGS N ARYAN AND SUPERIOR N SHIETT IT WAS DEN JOOS N CHRISSENS MUH ARYAN SPIRIT BUT TALLYANNS IS DARKIES CUS DEY HAS DARK HAIR AMMA PURE ARYAN GERMANIC, LIKE MUH GRANPAPPY JAMAL USE TUH SAY, DAH BEATY O' DAH WHITE WOMMINZ MUS NOT PERISH FROM DA ERFS. JAMAL IS ANCIENT ARYAN NAME, LIKE THE IRISH.

stop embarrasing us sven