Tell me ONE reason that why i am not white. My skin colour is white therefore this is makes me a white person

Tell me ONE reason that why i am not white. My skin colour is white therefore this is makes me a white person
>b-but muh whiteness
it is a meme, everyone with a white skin and from europe(and middle east) is a white no matter it's religion and culture
>b-but you have amongoloid-shitskin blood vs vs
so does as the meds and east slavs,but they are pure whites because they are not muslims,right?

>muslim
>white

only hamburger niggers call them selves white. what you aren't is european. you're a sand nigger no matter your skin color

Efso bait thread my friend :DDDDDDDDDDDDD I hope you get more than 200 replies :DDD

Umarım yemdir gavat değilsindir inşallah :DDD değil mi? :DD

yes some of them are white

I agree, Turkey should be classified white. No one else can lose that much territory that fast.

ok, you can be white

nobody cares as long as you dont mess with other countries, or support people who do, mainly, the jews, you should try to regain your country back from the caliphate and stop concerning about your fucking color

I also think is bait but ill take it

>he thinks being white is about skin color

>Roaches vote to turn their own country in to a caliphate
>b-but we're still white Europeans, right guys??

kys.

Look up "white" on Wikipedia.

Oh, wait...

Kek
Naice bantz gypsy poo in loo

You're just a muslim that never leaves the basement

h-hee yem

White means ethnically European, not pale skin color. Plenty of asians are pale, they aren't white.

>t. Sadiq Khan

Hello fellow white people, how do you do?

Show your face, and i'll tell if you're really white or not.

We managed to send our shudras and dalits to Yurop, that's an achievment.

Cmonbruh, you got the sandnigger dna in you, therefore you are not white.

>algerian gypsy

what do you know about being white?

so as the balkans and the medditereans? no?

I had Döner Kebab last night after drinking liters of beer. Was good.

Hello fellow white people

you are probs genetically european but got trapped in turkey when constantinople was stolen,i take it you are western turkish?

Roaches shy the light. Yoar just pale shitskin nigger faggot kys. Never again compare yourself to whites you goy nigger.
Get the fucking raid Orban.

balkans are not white either.

i am white unlike you lol

Im shure theres a wikipedia article about how you are wrong...

Just look for the definition of white people on Wikipedia and you'll understand why you aren't white.

Tell me, are there black people in India? Is a Sikh more black than Drake?

Whether or not someone is "black" or "white" is really independent from the actual color of their skin, rather relating to where their ancestry lies.

U avin a laugh there m8. The kurds are going to take over Turcuckia.

A turk whiter than a Scandinavian? Are you retarded? You stupid faggot.

0.999999999 != 1 in genetic mathematics

Do you expect intellect from a sandnigger?

>i am white unlike you lol

Hahaha you wish. I think you just have realised how shit your own race is, and now you try to convinse yourself you are not descended from 50% goat DNA. KYS

They cum in the white sauce.
Why do you think it's so good and people come back? :^)

Some Turks could probably pass for white but it's not worth taking the risk.

>kys

white people don't have antennae

You make me laugh

What colour are your nipples?

skin colour means little, i've very white algerians, coreans and japanese who have white skins than european but their bones/facial structure is not europeans. Show your face to have a real opinions but i suspect you are troll and ytou should kys desu

*seen
*more

kek

Kek

Literally every time a non-white tries to pass as white they will post a picture of the underside of their arm where the sun doesn't shine. Every fucking time.

Americans are the fucking worst lol

HURR

SADIQ

HURR
MOHAMMED

you are literally 56 fucking percent white and an israeli puppet state you stupid fucking human trash

god damn americans

Nobody spoke to you, nobody mentioned America, nobody wanted to know your opinion.

One brit posts
>t. Sadiq kahn

WOW you are a fucking genius, we hear this 50 times a fucking day from you fat cunts and you are probably the country in the worst position in the world to be in

everybody hates you and this is part of the reason why.

your comment reflects your international policy. dumb as fuck (reaching clinical retard level) yet you ram it down our throats like it's the best thing since sliced bread

>so mad he felt the need to come back and make a second post full of reddit spacing
>because an american said 2 words

fatty mcfat

Definitely mad. It happens in every thread where there's a discussion that doesn't involve Americans.

They just come in, shit out their dumb isolated arrogant worldview, and leave thinking they are fucking incredible. Yet if we did that to them we could go on all week. They act like fucking uncivilised retards.

You are white but still not human
>inb4 spic monkey
At least I'm ranking higher in the evolutionary tree.

You're a fucking roach.

Funny how we used to bow to your queen like canadafags...then we kicked your teeth in...now you don't like us and your queen bows to us. USA buddy. Suck on that with your fucked up teeth. Hurr.

>pale roach
>too skinny to be anzu
>must be onur gaydick
gb2 to make some more pathetic rate me threads you insecure narcissistic gaybar working literal faggot

He memed the hypocrisy of your post accusing T*rks of voting themselves into a caliphate when you yourselves voted a Muslim into power in your capital city. It was apt and it was funny.

Are Italians white?

Much unlike real mathematics.

Your country is the literal whore of babylon. You dirty fucking kike puppets. You think we hate you because of the fucking independence war? You stupid fucking nigger why would I even give a shit about it? We hate you because you're so fucking stupid, arrogant and obnoxious that the physical cringe you give me ends up translating into anger after reading the same regurgitated post from you. We hate you because via Israel you are responsible for most of the major conflicts in the world. You ruin everything you touch.

I'm honestly ashamed we were even anything to do with you, fucking dumb yankee cunts.

plot twist: being white means being pink

If you worship the sandnigger god Allah (Piss be upon him) your not white.

Oh thanks for the metaphysics of the t. saqiq kahn meme. You know, I did fucking understand that. It's not my fault he chose to communicate like a fucking nigger using practically the meme form of ebonics to every thread they can. You're no better either, leaf. You're not worse, but you're a ridiculous set of posters too.

Also,
>you yourselves voted a Muslim into power

This is again what shows the rest of the fucking world how absolutely fucking blind and dumb you northern americans have gotten on your continent. You haven't a clue. You think I voted for him? Do you think I even got a vote on who the mayor of London is? Do you think it wasn't just all of the muslims that voted him in because the gov't increased the muslim voterbase? Just shut the fuck up you NA cunts.

>t. Ahmed Mohammad

This is where education is important. You ened to learn to separate the actions of a government and it's people. Your military, directed by your government, slaughtered 10s of thousands of Iraqi men, women and children. I suppose you are to blame for this as well, right? Quit being a fucking baby and wake te fuck up, faggot! We are better than you in so many ways...your laundry is just as dirty and shameful as ours. And your teeth are gross.

Nigger

These days on Sup Forums it's less about being white and more being of 'Aryan' appearance. So blue eyes, blond hair and facial structure of a caucasoid.

If you have white skin but look nothing like a white guy then you aren't part of the 'club'.

It's no other European country that does that.

It's just Leaves and Yanks.

All they have to do is post

>t. muslim
>t. abdul
>t. ahmed
>>t. Ahmed Mohammad

You look fucking retarded but you worship yourselves like it's somehow funny. The worse part of Sup Forums isn't the Israelis, the Roaches, the Africans, it's objectively without a shadow of a doubt, you lot.

>he thinks being a man is about having a penis

Wrong. Becoming a Muslim automatically forfeits a white person of their race. They become just another brown person.
I see a white person in a hijab and I feel zero connection to that person. They're part of the enemy now.

The entire fucking world hates you

You are better than us only in military you stupid fat cunt.

You are a shithole fucking nation that your cosmopolitan media does their best to hide, but do you think we are all so fucking blind? Your nigger problem is absolutely fucking INSANE. The amount of daily shootings in Chicago alone?

HURR, BUT YOU HAVE A MUSLIM MAYOR IN YOUR CITY

Holy fucking shit you have literally zero perspective on ANYTHING.

Just get fucking nuked, the world would be an infinitely better place with no Americans.

I don't worship him, am I good?

This is what white looks like, bitch. I'm englidh, scottish, irish and german

He's right. Unless you believe this is a white woman.

Chill out lad.

Rich coming from an amerilard...

show face you fucking roach

guarantee you have giant caterpillar pube eyebrows

t.Mohammed

nothing like hearing a shitskin whine

>english, scottish, irish, and german

Master race checking in.

Yes

>"I am white"
>shows least shitskinned part of body

This is what white men look like, bitches!

Fuck yeah!

You know you are literally the first post-nation state? You have no identity.

Actual words coming from the leader of your country. But, you know, as long as you can call me a muslim, it doesn't matter, right? I'm fucking laughing at you

the eternal Ottoman lays await , finnaly waiting for his chance to kill christians again

hol up

HAAA there's the trigger. This is why you will never win you horse-faced homo-loving non-american tea drinking cunt. I got you. We rule the world...we are Rome. You bow to me faggot. Go and brew a pot and think about that. I am rich and live on a huge estate...you live in a shit town with a tiny garden. Pathetic. I win. I am the trigger puller! I have to stop typing now...heading down to the pub to make fun of britfags and their lorries and big bens.

Holy fucking shit, just, lol.

>we are rome

HAHAHAHAHA.

>english, scottish, irish, and german
>Master race
roflkek

Funny how I'm making valid points about how degraded and shit your society has become, while the only thing you can do back is

>WE'RE BETTER THAN YOU!!
>YOU'RE MUSLIM!!

Speaks more than I even fucking need to.

>most cunts on here justify their whiteness by muh genetic testing

>literally selling their genes to cuck organisations to fill in their data files and then sell your genetic information

>but muhh legal rights

>user feels validated and secure that his 23andme said he was 99% aryan breed stock

>didn't realise he was paying 200 to get an gentic astrology reading

>didn't realise the only thing that matters is caucasiod, negroid, australiod and mongoloid

>owned by the leaf

We are definitely expansionist...will we fall some day? Probably...but it's been a fun fucking ride mate!

Gingers are not white nor human.

>saudi-nord talking shit

DNA

Jesus Christ. Americans, keep triggering this faggot. He's either non-white or like 5'2".

You're what i call "peripheral White" , most Europeans are White-ish.

Anyways.

One of these days i'm going to find KEK and force feed him my cum.

wew lad

So you are muslim? I never said that...you must feel guilty about something?