This picture sums up today's Europe

this picture sums up today's Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VN81Hjj8Myk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger getting some retribution.

I`m not even surprised, Pooland is kind of european Afghanistan, it is dangerous not only for niggers, but for any type of "infidels"

Post the whole story Janusz

Wow. Poland needs diversity

What did he get, a bloody mouth? I don't see any cuts on his thicccc lips

Love you guys.

>polish born and swedish raised
>mudshark with ugly niglet

pottery

Brb Bong looking for work in Poland before brexit ruins the UK economy and brings even more multiculturalism and dystopian Tory rule.

>Swedish raised
>Fucking niggers

u can not make this shit up...

And how would white people get on if they went to africa to 'study' ? they'd get cut to bits with a machete, what are these cunts even complaining about.

>nigger comes to study in Łódź
>goes to the club Czekolada (chocolate, can't make this shit up)
>gets beaten by 6 stronk Pollacks
>club's manager doesn't decide to call police, says no such need
>club's body guards says "we don't protect monkeys" and leave him alone

google translate:

Christian Malur, a 24-year-old student from Congo, went out with his friends on Saturday night. - I was in Lordi's club when my colleague called me. He was in the Chocolate Club. I had to join the rest of the company - Christian remembers. To the premises at ul. Piotrkowska 55 went alone. When he came to Chocolate around three in the morning, he tried to find these friends. - One of the club guests caught me and asked if I remember him. I replied that we do not know each other. He did not look like a student, he was much older. He said, "Let's talk in the toilet." But I refused - reports the Congolese.

In six they dragged him into the toilet

Then the Pole grabbed him by the neck and, with his five colleagues, dragged him to the toilet on the ground floor. There was a fight. "They turned me down, beat me with fists and kicked my whole body. When I started bleeding, they fled. Almost lost my consciousness - complains. When he came out from the toilet he was asked to help the man from the club staff. "He told me to go out, because - I quote - they do not protect monkeys.

>crying like a bitch
He big fat lip just got slapped, he doesn't look that banged up

cont

Helped him before the club only Alicja K., who made him picture after the fight and called the police. Christian re-entered Chocolate and tried to find the perpetrators among the crowd. Only one was captured. This is a 27-year-old student Michał G. Śródmiejska prosecutor's office presented him charges. "The prosecutor in charge of the case assessed that the beating was not racist, and that the suspect was just accused of taking part in the fight," said Krzysztof Kopania, spokesman for the Lodz prosecutor's office. And he adds: - He confessed simply that he did not know why he was accosted. He did not take racial abuse. There were also no words directed at him that would discriminate against him.
However, the injured in conversation with "Wyborcza" presents a completely different position. "I'm sure he was beaten by skin color. That day I was the only black person in the club. In the toilet they defied me and talked about my origin. They constantly scream "Negro", "Nigger" - emphasizes the student. About what happened, on Monday he wrote on Facebook and posted a photo taken in front of the club. Most of the Internet users sympathized with him, but there were some who did not believe in his story. Also, why did you move from one club to another? (...) you were trapped because you are silly, "one of the authors said. Internet users.

How many security guards in the club? No ...

Albert Włodkowski, the manager of the Chocolate Club when he was beaten, was on holiday. "I do not know the exact thing, I have not talked to the staff yet, but it's outrageous and I'm going to explain it," she assures. How many bodyguards did that night in the club? - No. We work with Solid Security. There is no one permanently when needed, at any time we can call the patrol - provides. Why did not any of the staff call them on Saturday when the fight happened? "There was no need," the manager says.

based

trips, nice

Christianity is also affected by his family. Two sisters, 20-year-old Divine and two-year-old Benita, say they do not feel safe after Saturday's event. "We were also accosted on the street earlier. From the experience of our own and our friends we know that men are more aggressive with aggression. But we, women, have also been able to hear unpleasant words a few times. The most common are "monkey", "black" or "go back to Africa". The hiccups were not only on the young side.

Guy is probably devout christian from an African country. African Christians are no friend to muslims (Angola banned Islam nationwide.) because they are literally being killed by Al Shabab and Boko Haram everyday. Polacks would attack a man who is his ally against the muslim horde.

Sup Forums will defend this.

I thought that you will prinstscreen entire story, there's "see more" to his story.

I can't find it on Goyimbook.

t. 60% 'white'

#Civilization

We don't want any kind of shitskins in our country - got it? And it is no matter to us if he is christian or muslim or atheist or buddhist. Niggers have no soul and they die like animals.

kys nigger lover

>JUST

i'd rather have another BILLION white christians minding their own businesses in their lands than another BILLION blacks infesting the world
>there's a lot of christian nigs here ya know :-\

Doesn't matter what faith he belongs to he needs to be with his own people and crawl his goofy, monkey ass back to fucking Africa.

>Swedish raised
>Having a child by an African man
writes itself

Civic nationalist detected

checked, based alpine genes

Nice
Also call the woman in the comments a whore
Do it faggot

>I have African daughter
>here is picture of African daughter
>people give evil eyes because African daughter
What a fucking wreck

>poland

No nigger is my ally. Get raped

>They do not protect monkies
Kek

Wtf, I love polocks now

Ugh... too true. Europe is so fucking racist. I can't believe Europeans on Sup Forums complain about their countries being too "tolerant" when horrific attacks like these are occurring on a weekly basis.
Grow up stormfags. I think you'll find diversity isn't so bad after all.

Poland seems based do is it easy to move there if you learn polish? Am I white

like potery

*So

A monkey will always be a monkey no matter what faith it's from

Been thinking about moving to Poland mainly because I love perogies and always play as Poland in Europa Universalis. Jk it's because no blacks. How's life in Poland?

Good on you, Poles.

>I will have my country overrun with foreigners as long as they are Christian

WE WUZ BEATANGZ

Should not be hard for you to move and start work here, but to get citizenship - yes, this one ain't easy

>polish born
good
>swedish raised
has a mulatto

lol

God bless Poland. I wish my grandparents had taught us the language, but I'll settle for the Catholicism and hatred for non-whites.

You're a leaf - which is worse.

*pierogi, it is already plural, no need to add "s"

> How's life in Poland?
/comfy/
If you earn here $2k/month you live like a king. Roads are new, everything is renovated, very low crime, very safe, basically what West used to be 2-3 decades ago. Our biggest problem atm is shitty economic law in my opinion.
The American that moved here told me that life is much better here than in the US. And that speaks for itself (except buying electronics and shit like this, it is just pretty expensive)

I don't know leaf, your hand looks rather red, like your flag.

>(((le based black man meme)))

Kys r/the_donald

Did you call her whore already? Make sure to say that she should never come back too.

Why does Poland hate Africans? There have never been more than 15 at any one time in Poland.

THEO, WIR FAHR'N NACH LODZ

>Sweden take notes
Poland leading by example.

I found that pic in google graphics, not on the kikebook.

We are just taught from the very young age that africans are subhuman wildings.

>czekolada club
>chocolate club
my fucking sides

Sweden yes

Kek

Polands having all the fun

Top Kek, excellent bantz from a leaf for a change.

I'll never understand why people post shit like this on Facebook.
>"I got my ass beat. Feel sorry for me."

I've gotten my ass beat before and the last thing I wanted to do was let everyone know. Wounded pride is bad enough.

>Catherine Sue
>Swedish

fake news

Bad goyim!
You should let him help your girlfriend in anatomy studies or else you're an untolerant white swine!

Holy fuck , my sides

Why did all the fucking Christians have to proselytize and make things turn out this way?

But he was a student though. I thought Sup Forums approved black people who tried to make something of themselves.

>polish born
>swedish raised
>black kid

not long now for you, goyim...

GG Poland

>not a picture of an airport getting blown up or a truck plowing into people.

Poles are autistic as fuck though, and I say this as a Finn. If you speak English to them they freeze completely.

We're just shy, don't bully

Right? I got jumped infront of a club by a bunch of Arabs but I didn't virtue signal to the media about muh racism. I also don't have a facebook or any social media Ethier tho shits for women who want to show off muh great life

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jesus christ I love Poland

Just went to Dublin, London, and Cardiff on vacation. The cultural enrichment seems minimal, honestly. It's just humans out there trying to make a living. Get off this board and go see some of the real world.

Also Polandbro, isn't Poland still mostly white? What are you worried about?

>Polish born

>Sweden raised

>Coal burner niglet spawner

Based Poland, I wish frogs were like that, the hatred is there, but we're massive pussies.

give me a handjob
im getting hard from your pic

SAYS THE MOGOLOID PEIRCE OF SHIT
>1240
>1259
>1287

Color me surprised

>Pooland is kind of european Afghanistan
Oh really?
How is there a tribute to Chechnya?

youtube.com/watch?v=VN81Hjj8Myk

kek

if you talk to the elders, there is no such a surprise
if you talk to the locals on a countryside, there is no such a surprise

>mostly
we are 99%+ white
we just want to stay it that way

African Christians are sub-human scum who rape and rob and murder the same as any other African.

We have thousands of them here and all they do is fill up our jails and turn the cities into shitholes.

>waaaaah
>waaaaah

That fucking comments below the post...

I just use Facebook for chatting with friends. The amount of virtue signaling retarded kikery on the site makes me weep for humanity.

>He is not Muslim so he is okay
>muh civic nationalism

That's not how the rest of the world works. But far be it for Americans to understand ethnostates

>London

>Cultural enrichment minimal

I'm English. I grew up in England. Lived in London.

I've been to the U.S. on multiple occasions. Them major cities like New York and small ones like El Paso.

You are either a liar or literally blind.

>London
>Minimal enrichment

You may as well have said that left was right and up was down. It makes no fucking sense.

>cuckhole at the defence of his pshek master
Pathetic

>using a social media platform created and run by a Jew
That picture sums up my hate for Facebook as a whole. Every post is a long, meaningless run on sentence and everyone is an SJW. Fuck Kikebook.

>London
>The cultural enrichment seems minimal, honestly.

Hahahaha!

ivan, you need to go back

>t-totaler krieg

>Man gets bitten
>No one gives a fuck
>SO BASED xDxDxDxD

I don't wanna leave the congo oh nononono....