How should the EU punish Poland and Hungary for their refusal to accept refugees?

How should the EU punish Poland and Hungary for their refusal to accept refugees?

give us the lead of eu

They should punish you, for your sick love for refugees Hans

Make them Kings of Europe.

Yeah, Germany and Sweden are running Europe. Germany for the third time in 100 years, this time it won't be as easy to rectify though.

F/S/TPBP

Merkel and co should get punished.

>kill all poles and hungarians
>fill poland and hungary with refugees
Would actually be an improvement.

>germany not seeing its own miskakes again.
nuke yourself kike

What kind of propaganda is going on germany? Are we the fucking evil or what?

Pla annex us

Give them a pat on the bottom and say attaboy

The expression between a rock and a hard place fits well for Denmark when you see it on a map.

You're literally worse than Hitler. I wouldn't be surprised if we rev up those tanks some day to create Lebensraum for refugees in the east.

tell them that it's not progressive to accept millions of invaders.

LEAVE MY FLAG ALONE

by letting them leave the shitskins out, obviously the virtues of diversity will be seen to them with the great examples they have! sweden and germany seem to love it

Angela Kaźmierczak aka Merkel is part of the Polish underground state in Germany. Our goal is to eradicate the G*rman race in preparation for Polish rule.

You should kick us out of EU. Our welferi will end soon, so there is no point in staying anymore. Please do refferendum and throw us.

welfare*

At least you've got a naturally defensive position. Just blow up any bridges to Sweden and mine the approaches to Germany and your set.
The poor bloody Poles are on an open plain.

Kick them out

Oh wait you said punish

By giving them your clay as Lebensraum.

> ficki ficki, Achmad