IT'S HAPPENING! - GET IN HERE

The lid is off the tea: It's all over the news Barack Obama comes out as gay! What was this man good for?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/15843/obama-says-he-considered-gayness-new-biography-amanda-prestigiacomo#
youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LINK

dailywire.com/news/15843/obama-says-he-considered-gayness-new-biography-amanda-prestigiacomo#

He ran the country for 8 years. You couldn't do that.

>dailywire

what's up with that? is that one of those fake news sites like FOX news or some shit?.

>It's all over the news

Street creed: gone.

Anyone 'could' do it.

It's a top 5 news agency

*cred

They sometimes overplay stories but they are always based on fact. Obama probably considered gayness like a lot of people did, but they hyped it up cause its Obama. Still, nothing you will find on that website is false -- maybe just hyped up.. but really thats no different than any news site. I prefer dailywire over most sites because of this. There are no loopholes in their articles and they dont mix up words to mislead the audience really.

Randy Carlson here folks.
I sucked his dick in college.
AMA now.

Says he "considered gayness". What does that mean?

And hypothetically, if it were him & Trudeau, who would be on top?

Considering all the gay rumors and the fact his kids don't even look like him (or Michelle for that matter) it's probably more than just "some truth".

Hi there, Randy Carlson here.
let me explain. It was summer 81 in oxford college when I, randy carlson, decided it would be a good idea to go out hunting.
I took my rifle and went to the woods.
i forgot my map and got lost. 3 days i was wandering in the deepest woods colorado had to offer. on the 3rd day in the dessert sun, my skin became red, und the 4th they, i decided it was time to get blacked. So i unchained my slave negro who happend to me Barry Omolo, you know him as Barako barner.

he considered gayness and decided they were a bunch of faggots

Describe the size, taste and firmness.

Michelle Obama is an obvious tranny, so I'm not the least bit surprised.

I was shaking the whole story!

Its legit.

You must understand , i aint no faggot no, but i was thirsty. I went over to him and said " Berry" he looked up "play human again and stand on 2 legs" . He did as i commanded him. I witnessed the grotesque spectacle known as a niggers cock. the hair were braided until the tip. Shiny, like a rubin from heaven his acorn stared at me. i rubbed his moist tip on my lips as lip-gloss replacements.

What did it smell like?

It went errect and i started to suck it off. I needed the protein as my body went into starvation mode.
After i harvested his valuable nigger milk, i layed next to him. We both were exhausted, we both knew, this might be it, the end.
The sun was saying goodbye and the moon came up, covering the beautiful landscape in a saphire blue light. We talked all night about politics and our favoured coulorĀ“s.
At the end he revealed to me that considered homosexual thoughts sometimes. i called im a faggot as i proceeded to shuffle his penis in my asshole becaus i was feeling cold.

So being gay is a choice again?

this deserves appreciation

+1 intertubes

Yes goyim, just like race and gender...until ((they)) choose otherwise

So Michelle is a tranny.

This woman was right all along : youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw

>Speaking with The Daily Caller's Jamie Weinstein on The Jamie Weinstein Show, Garrow declined to answer if Obama actually engaged in any homosexual activity. "I think anyone and everyone, no matter what their role in life deserves a certain basic degree of privacy, in that context," said Garrow.

k

>who would be on top
they are both cock sucking bottoms who don't take it in the butt. neither are masculine enough to top and they are to prissy to do the butt stuff.

they belong to the category of fags who are hand and mouth only, i don't know what they are called, but there are lots of them

>Fox news
Yeah no you need to go back cunt.