i'm jewish AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thoughts on the JQ?

Scared yet?

not particularly, no.

My stance is pretty much individualism, but granted i dont spend my time thinking about the Jewish question. So, i'm pretty much not invested in it.

>individualism

That's good considering you're a jew.

Here are some questions
>Do you believe in a god
>If so do you have a theistic view of god?
>What type of jew are you Ashenaki, Sephadric, and etc.
>What is your ethnicity
>Are you a conservative, liberal, and etc jew.

Well, your Guinness is pretty good as well.

Why are you killing all the whites?

saged

Im relatively agnostic, but if a god were to exist i believe it would be the Judaeo or christian god

Im an Ashkenazi from Germany and Poland.

I fit into the Sargon camp, so neo-centrism is where i politically am at right now.

I'm not?

Are you sick of your people playing the victim in regards to the holocaust? I watched Defamation, an Israeli documentary where high school students are taken to Auschwitz. Israelis are thought to be a victim from an early age. What you think of people being labelled anti-semites for questioning the holocaust and in some countries it is banned to question the holocaust. Also your thoughts on the holocaust in general. do you believe it happened? do you believe there's some holes in the official story?

Are you against ethnonationalism, if yes fight me

why is your group then doing everything it can to kill the white race off?

I once knew this guy, he taught at my Hebrew school as a kid. we went on a field trip to a mikvah, and went to a restaurant afterwords. He got a shitty entree, and then went to the fucking manager and called the cook, who he didnt know a fucking antisemite. In short, i hate the victim mentality, i hate the ideology of blacks who blame white people for oppression, and women who blame the patriarchy. i also dont believe a free democratic society should have any stances that are beyond criticism, germany is a sad case of this, i don't believe they should censor words that simply add dissent to the holocaust. if you don't agree with someone, you debate. you don't censor. my stance on the holocaust are pretty loose, i view it as more or less irrelevant to me, but id say it may or may not have happened, i couldn't definitely say either way. Yea,i think there at least were some tactics to denazify, and portray the Nazi's harsher than they otherwise were.

wouldnt know, i dont recall ever going to a meeting discussing how to kill the white race.

dont care either way, sorry bud.

>I once knew this guy, he taught at my Hebrew school as a kid. we went on a field trip to a mikvah, and went to a restaurant afterwords. He got a shitty entree, and then went to the fucking manager and called the cook, who he didnt know a fucking antisemite. In short, i hate the victim mentality, i hate the ideology of blacks who blame white people for oppression, and women who blame the patriarchy.
Great point, I agree. it's the victim mentality of these leftist jews and groups like the ADL that need to go. Real anti-semitism doesn't exist, especially in the west anyway.

yup, Id say there is real sexism and racism, but its only perpetrated by individuals who exist outside of the normal system. To act as if you are systemically oppressed by what happened to one person you never met is ludicrous, fuck the victim mentality.

I'm alright with that, lot of Jews get triggered are strongly again ethnonationalism, that's our main issues with them.

Do you disagree with Jewish journalists who say shit like "America First" is anti-semitic? Ben Shapiro called Ron Paul an anti-semite because he proposed non-intervention policies. It's the right zionist jews who continue to play these jewish tricks as its helps advance the Holocaust industry.

Yea, id say the phrase now has nothing to do with anti-semitism, even back when it had loose connotations it was with a fringe group of the commitee who were already giant supporters of the mein kampf ideology..

GoSyCspM
Go y M

confirmed

its like saying the German language is horrible because it was spoken by Hitler. Its completely disproportionate outrage.

would just like to add
this thread is statistically improbable

Sadly Germans are taught to be feel like oppressors and hate nationalism and their identity because of WW2. That's why their country is in such turmoil.

Can you step outside of yourself for a minute and imagine how you appear from a non-Jew's perspective... the way you insist on dominating everyone, stealing their money, enslaving them, trashing their minds, tricking them into killing each other? So much deception and lies and violence.

Why do you insist on causing so much suffering for innocent people?

completely agree, its complete bullshit.

i don't insist on doing any of those thing

i dont.

Gas the kikes, race war now!

It's good you see the hypocrisy that exists. I even see it amongst my own people.

Yea, this was productive.

If you truly don't, please help us fix this world. Expose the ones who are behind the chaos. I fear what is coming if the truth stays hidden. Many jews and non-jews will die. It doesn't have to be this way.

Yeah it is disgusting,we as young germans got stripped from any national/cultural identity...

The one country ball meme describes it perfectly :"when you do X to prove Hitler was right in the End".

I just one of the big major countries in the EU like France/Britain chimps out before us so we also have a chance to take out the trash.

I am more tired of this shit with each day passing.

ill find them where i see them.

I'm sorry German bro, hopefully the stasi will let up on the bullshit campaign soon

i hope north korea nukes israel
that's not a question

|
|
|>
|

>never tell the truth to the goyim heheh

well that's weird, i just told the truth in the post you replied too.

The talmud instructs you to always lie to goyim no matter what. There is no reason to believe a single word you say.

What your people's endgmae?

Why would you want to LARP ad a Jew?

I started to read the Talmud in 10th grade, but it was just old rabbis arguing about irrelevant thing like the best design for a sheep pen. If you read the Talmud, you'd see well, not a lot of these lines because they are so few and far between. but even if the entire book was laden with them, ive only every taken my faith as the inspired words of god, and this isn't up to my political viewpoints so its irrelevant to me on that front as well. You don't have to believe me, but that doesn't make what i'm saying any less true.

Dont know, as a people i think our endgame is latkes with cinnamon.

kill yourself

the sad part is i'm not a LARPer.

You will be eliminated along with the rest of your race.
If you're among the small percentage of Jews who actually do no harm to the rest of humanity, then I feel sorry for you. But we can't be too careful when dealing with your kind.

not a question, i direct you to my other thread.

So you're a religious person? I've learned that the atheist jews are the worst type of jews.

How big is your nose?

No, i'm pretty agnostic it doesn't mean religion and religious philosophy didn't interest me.

From experience, orthodox Jews per capita are the worst.

the picture at the top of this thread is to scale.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4

youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I

Why would you jew when you're actually just polish, the bible specifically mentions the jews who are not jews. Come home white man, join the side that knows how to run society without fucking it up.

Your attitude is all wrong

Orthodox jews vote 2:1 republican

>bible

good thing i follow the torah *wink*

i mean in a day to day life sort of setting, they are seriously insufferable. But eh, i dont know that many so maybe its just on a personal level.

Do you think the only real jews are born from jewish mothers, or do you think people can convert to Judaism?

I always have viewed it as anyone who follows Judaeo teachings. I mean you can be born into it, but that's no more or less valid than someone who converts.

when do you consider yourself white, when not?

What about genetics though, I mean you are a white goyim by blood if you're ashkenazi, which is the largest part of the american jewish diaspora.

Nobody fucking cares, can those threads stop already. It's literally the same shit every 2 hours.

Yea, i would. considering i am white.

Palestinian?

No, I'm an Ashkenazi. I'm just sick and tired of those threads. Nobody cares about your hot Jewish opinions.

Arabs are subhuman.

Are you pro-white rather than pro-jew? You can't be both.

Im pro-human, im neither pro white, jewish, hispanic or any other race.

cheers for making your stance known.

You arent a real jew, your a phony.

Ask your rabbi what the mishnah is, and what it is to be a Jew.

Still a jew, not sure how you got phony from a personal belief. sorry i didnt live up to the nepotism. i also never really cared for the viewpoints of old rabbis, you are fighting my personal beliefs with the personal beliefs of some old dead rabbis. anyway, still a jew.

You will never be a TRUE GOD of THE ULTIMATE HYBRID VIGOR, THE BLUE-EYED HALF-JEW HALF-ARYAN

I

AM

UN

STOPPABLE

Hybrid vigor is a myth and half polish half aryan is just half as good as an aryan.

What are your feelings toward Samurai?
That being said, this isn't Sup Forums so polite sage.

why are you on pol of all places

quarter ashkenazi, quarter irish, half german...

I thank you for the 130 IQ, but fuck you and what you've done to this world. The goys will soon know, and they will hang you by the rope.

>I'm a Jew hurrhurr
>AMA
>I'm agnostic
kys, take the redpill and realize theres no Jewish ethnicity, it was constructed to create hate and then warped by zionists to create a Jewish state where most of the people would somehow retain their 'Jewish-ness'. Most Israelis aren't Jewish and most Jews aren't even Jewish. There's no real way to tell if someone's Jewish racially, and the only people who have a clear view of what's Jewish are Orthdox Jews and those aren't any better than Muzzies. Nothing wrong with liking Jewish culture and even celebrating it but that doesn't make you anymore Jewish than it makes an American Japanese just because he watches anime.

I fear the samurai.