Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G59mNNfLZx8&app=desktop
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-nationalist-globalist-wall-street-journal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

like game of thrones

like.. the Bible

Indeed, ties to pedo Epstein even

youtube.com/watch?v=G59mNNfLZx8&app=desktop

It was either the open Jewish puppet who hates Muslims or the bitch Jewish puppet who was a globalist.
I have no regrets. Better a snake than a globalist.

Trump: 'I'm A Nationalist And A Globalist. I'm Both.'
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-nationalist-globalist-wall-street-journal

He's a globalist and a snake

jews ruin everything
They are worse than niggers
if it wasn't for jew slave traders there wouldn't even be any niggers here
I hate Jews so much

If that were true then the globalists wouldn't be fighting him so much.
He wants to build a wall and ban Muslims. Exactly how is that globalist?

Whats wrong with globalism

America is a globalist nation. We have troops stationed fucking everywhere almost constantly. Globalism is a shit tier meme.

Blending all cultures into a huge mess by establishing a one world government and stamping out any who get in their way. Which is why I don't think Trump is a globalist despite saying so; his actions don't reflect it.

Jared kushner will prove to be Mossad's biggest and most successful operation ever conducted. Literally cucking the US President while you fuck his daughter and make sure he toes the line on Israel.

You're literally retarded if you thought shit would just change over night.
His intentions are well known, but he's getting cock blocked by congress.
Yeah, he probably won't be able to keep all of his promises, and he's got hundreds of other people pressuring him to do other shit.
I don't like us sucking Israels ass, but that's the way it's been for a long time, and it probably won't change anytime soon.

You are a delusional faggot

Does anyone else think it's possible that the Zionist Jews might be holding our president hostage?

They basically hold our country hostage.
They've got all our money.

>a snake
that's an orangutan you moron

they're holding you hostage as well in a giant open air prison camp named the United States goy get used to it

That's true. I just thought it was strange when Bannon suddenly got thrown under the buss and all this NWO dirty work started happening.