What does the government put in our water?

this is a 13 year old girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2AXf5vjQV-w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A lot of middle schoolers are like that. Sup Forums just has a collective amnesia about how they thought girls were hot when they were teenagers. The reality is, there isn't much physiological difference between a 13-year old girl and a 19-year old girl.

She's gonna be horrendous by 25
Look at those feet
Bitches are like dogs
You can tell how big they gonna get by they feet
This bitch is gonna grow into a cow

black "culture"

She's made for mighty BBC

She's not 13, there is a tattoo on her shoulder, meaning she is 18.

I remember when I was 13 years old not the girls had already fully developed (lots without even tits)

>A lot of middle schoolers are like that. Sup Forums just has a collective amnesia about how they thought girls were hot when they were teenagers. The reality is, there isn't much physiological difference between a 13-year old girl and a 19-year old girl.

She is jewish so of course she is a trashy whore.

There isn't a lot of difference between a 13 year old and a 30 year old girl.

youtu.be/2AXf5vjQV-w

What?

>not wanting tall sons with huge feet

You can get tattoos under 18 with parental consent

How stupid are you? Go back to farm, retard countryman

nah bro, he's a nigger

I welcome the FBI to Japan, land of child models and junior idols. I'm sure they will love it here.

>being unironically racist

Sup Forums is satire, I hope you realize that

She's only a Jewess

This bitch is like 5' tall so

Says a 20 yr old

>what does the government put in our water?
It's not just in the water, user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen

13 year old girls aren't supposed to look like that. It is a perversion of nature.

Lmfao
>>>the_donald

the govement put chemical in water it dont do mibd control on its own but makes it like u are high or on internet like they have influinse which makes a big change on you and the decison u make u dont have to drink the water u just need to wash but more wash then govament do more things so u cant think straight so if a river nearby use that but otherwise try not to take a bath or shower more than one time a week because then the dose is too high but you have to think about the secret messages like the word that makes everyone hypnotisr u start to motice it more and more when no dosage u can tell on radio when theytry to contro u so dont fall for it u need a pastor and god to tell u wot to do u see i hope that helps u a lot good luck my friend hope u well may god be with u

now thats what i'm talkin bout

fresh white pussy ripe for the taking

Seriously why does every bitch hold her phone like that? It's pretty unstable

>being this new

joke's on you, she's a kike so please go ahead and race mix her

Girl start menstruating at 10-11.

Maybe you are confused since boys go through puberty 12-13

A 13 yo girl has had the hormones of a woman for 2 years

>

>turkey

isn't this what you want your nine year olds to look like? keep it up and it will happen, what is the problem here exactly?

shoo shoo for being inconsistent

*PUKES*

BLAHHHHHRHAHRHRHRHGGRHGHGRHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Your pathetic dude. Why is this even saved on your computer? what a miserable life.

They are putting goon in it

>13 years old
>Multiple tattoos that don't look homemade
>And a VCR in the corner
I'm skeptical.

Xenoestrogens which become just normal estrogen once metabolized.
They are in the food and water all of the food especially even non processed as a result of three livestock drinking from water supplies tainted with this stuff.

Water is also tainted with pharmaceutical remnants such as binder molecules which are not metabolized by humans get pissed back out and the ingested again because it's almost impossible to filter them out.

There have been several congressional hearings and reports since the flint disaster about just how tainted the nations water is but at least under Obama every single one of these reports was tabled. Trump is actually looking at doing something to fix this mess it's part of this big infrastructure bill he wants to pass.

What is hilarious to me is the Democrats supposedly the environmentalist party, are the ones who for decades covered up these reports in the largest (and mostly liberal) cities and are opposing this infrastructure bill. And the Democrats are majority Jewish owned via their financiers.

REALLY ACTIVATES THE ALMONDS I mean why would the left want to keep the water poisoned?

Estrogen does three things. In young kids it increases mental illness and mental instability. In young males it causes feminization things such as traps ladyboys ect. In young girls it causes rapid development. They might turn out hotter overall but the body isn't meant to develop like this. It decreases mental health makes them basically totally hormonal driven act like irrational animals ect.

Result: weak men tons of trannies tons of pyscho slut feminists

You didn't REALLY think all this was a coincidence did you goyim?

*the livestock

Shitty mobile keyboard

> 13 y/o with multiple tattoos

if she actually is 13 she is clearly not representative of a normal 13 y/o, and it is disingenuous to pretend she is.

Jewesses have naturally big boobs

cannot even fathom how much nigger cock she will take in her life

also, she will look like trash by 30

Officer she told me she was 18!

Special needs is a waste of money. All retarded and crippled kids should be shot.

Difference is when I was in middle school (late 80s, early 90s), the technology to flaunt didnt exist. And women didnt dress like slooots. (Except for the 2 school sluts that took the burden so the rest of the girls did not have to)

And then some hungry beta bitch will pick up the pieces.... as they always do.

It's not the water, it's hormones fed to livestock, ending up in dairy and meat. Also lots of shit in plastics, fucking with hormones. Toys are plastic nowadays, instead of wood.

I'm in my 30s and in a long term relationship. Sorry. Maybe when you get older, you'll see it too.

>13 years old
>tatoo already
>taking ass selfies

burning coal within the next three years. What a failure of parenting.

It's not the water. The modern American diet is unimaginably rich by world or historical standards. It makes us grow fast, big, and fat if we aren't careful. And we aren't careful.

Femanon here, those nails will seriously fuck her shit up.

That's the first sign that a woman is useless, those fucking nails. She has never done anything except put on make up and maintain those claws.

hate tattoos and those huge nails

See, this is the cancer that can only be eradicated by a world war.

>Good virtuous men will have an honourable cause, whether it's fighting for the country or supporting the war effort
>women will be busy building the home front while their husbands, sons, and brothers are defending freedom and democracy
>chidlren will learn to feel true pride in their nation and people. No room for (((popular culture))) and (((social media))) to corrupt their young minds
>a resurgence in religious faith, as a nation at war quickly realizes that only Almighty God Himself will be able to grant them victory

This is what the true meaning of MAGA is. Trump understands that the last times that America has been great we're built on world wars. The sacrifices of brace young American men helped forge us into a military and economic superpower. Now we are soft, but by God's infinite grace our great President will usher in a world war which will propel our great nation to the Moon and Mars

>believing everything you see on TV
She's not 13 retards. She wasn't 13 on Dr Phil and she's not 14 now. It's a (((jew))) filming trick. Do you fags actually think that actors have to be the same age as the characters they play in movies?

>Bettina Arndtt @ Grattan Institute = immiscible fluids
just saying