Demographics of Europe

>38% of french infants in 2015 were brown or black
>87% of UK citizens were white in 2011

Let seat and have a serious talk. How bad is situaton in Europe? I summon Brit, French, German and Sweden anons especially.

Other urls found in this thread:

seep.ceu.hu/archives/issue61/vassilev.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Pretty damn bad, the white race lost it's will to breed because kids stopped dying so fast. Also, women decided that they are not "baby factories". Now we need to import monkeys in order to fill the blank.
We need to go back to our roots and traditions, props to Putin for trying to do that.

>props to Putin for trying to do that
Nice meme.

What will you say about this?

"Bulgarian authorities are also worried (although such worries are
rarely expressed openly in public) by the fact that 60-70 percent of all
newborns in 2003 and 2004 came from the country’s non-Slavic minorities
(Roma, Muslim Turks, etc.), a tendency that could reduce the share of Slavic
Bulgarians to less than 60 percent of the total population by 2050.12 Such a
seemingly inevitable demographic development could exacerbate already
simmering ethno-religious tensions between the Slavic Bulgarian majority
and the country’s Turkish and Roma minorities, and possibly destroy the
prevailing tenuous ethnic peace in Bulgaria."

seep.ceu.hu/archives/issue61/vassilev.pdf

I cant believe your situation is THAT bad.

This is not a survey that shows the amount of ethnic children born in France. It has been debunked hundreds of times.

It's PRETTY FUCKING BAD tbqhwyfam

nothing else to say
i'm afraid we are doomed, because even if we take back control, there will still be those shitskins here, and i don't think people would allow or even be ready for a ratonnade, even if shit hits the fan

Stop lying cuck

No, it was not. Look at fertility rate of mudslimes in France. Its 2 time higher than fertility of ethnic frenchies (~2.9 vs 1.6). And there are only about 80-85% of whites in France now. So stats dont lie.

Where do you live user? I am from Moscow. The city was white 20 years ago. Now half of its population are mudslimes from Caucassus and Central Asia.

show stats lying cuck or Kys

How bad is Belgium? I see no movement against this madness there. Do you have hope, user? Does somebody try to fight it in your homeland?

I live in a village in the middle of Provence (South-East of France). 4 000 inhabitants but there's maghrebis here for some reason and they are causing troubles. I mean, when there's trouble, it's always and only them.

Now i'm studying in Strasbourg and there's a lot of maghrebis and turkish people (those last ones are coming from Germany), also the only ones causing problem.

Do you think frenchies could still fight back at any point? Are people are boiling or just accepted their fate? How real the meme about assimilation of muslims and negroes in French society? Some retards in Russia love France as an example of "great assimilation politics".

Pakis and Slavs OUT.

False translation
This shit has beed debunked 100 times

What is false about it? Look at this

>Wikipedia

If you want to be credible, be smarter. You looks stupid right now

>Facts i dont like dont exist.
So you are saying that muslim and african migrants dont have higher fertility rate than ethnic french? How about some proofs?

What are the real numbers of muzzies?

15-20% maybe?

Any more recent Data
its about 20 years old

It probably decreased for immigrant women
also the definition is quite strict

>How real the meme about assimilation of muslims and negroes in French society
It is a meme
They do not belong here, and they know it, even on a subconscious level. That drives them mad.
We, as a people, prefer comfort to confrontation. We are weak. But we will pay the price soon.
I unironically believe that there will be a civil war in France soon

I am sure it decreased but how much? I am trying to google it and cant find anything reliable.

>I unironically believe that there will be a civil war in France soon

As do I, but I also believe that you guys are going to wipe the floor with sandnigs.

Data from 2011.

From The netherlands

Yeah, and you're slaughtering ALL of your children with your abortions. Nice try, shill.

Find more about a specific country instead of aggregates

You are still below replacement. They are not. + when a white chick marry a muslim she is becoming a muslime too.

its horribe france will be black in 20 yrs

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

white girls dont marry muslims?
Ever been to Europe?
Morocco is now probably around 2.5 and decreasing,
Pic Related is England+ Wales, only 72 percent of births is white, theye absolutely fucked

Le fait que vous allez élire MAcron démontre à quel point votre population est stupide, gauchiste et se déteste elle-même, Jeanne.

Quelle est la raison que tu postes toujours cette même femme?

>white girls dont marry muslims?
I wrote exact opposite.

car elle est chaude grave

>How bad is the situation in Europe?
Depends
>How bad is the situation in Sweden?
It's pretty bad

Honestly, it just depends on the area of the country.. Not that bad near me... But horrible in other areas...

Isn't there an undercurrent of "it's enough now!" in Sweden? Or is the swede totally brainwashed?

Anyways, once the civil war kicks off, we Norwegians will come to help our brethren. Regardless of what our fat kike PM says.

Yes and yes. There's a lot of people that are upset with how the government is being run but they're still brainwashed.

A large majority is still for immigration and the so called nationalists are a bunch of faggots who hate islam because that means they can't have their prideparades.

Last i checked whites were a minority in the 17 age group but that's because all immigrants claim they're 17 and get away with it

Yeah, but by then the Antarctic would have melted and we'd have the chance to start several new nations devoid of degeneracy on the "new" new world.

bonne raison

HOLLY SHIT.

If you also put in the fact that Southern parts of the small minorities want succession (those in Rila want to form their own seperate government and those in the South-East part want to rejoin Turkey) it becomes an even bigger issue.

As of now they're not big enough for concern, but if we keep the low birthrates combined with the high rate of people leaving the nation...well, things are going to get ugly.

where is Geert when u need him?