Ummm, guys... I-I thought the based black man thing was just a meme?

Ummm, guys... I-I thought the based black man thing was just a meme?

youtu.be/enNWEZUFTbU

>gun toting patriot and protector of the 2nd amendment
>real black man calling out niggers
>names the Jew

He's literally saying everything conservatives have been saying for years now, yet Sup Forums will somehow find a way to disparage him because of the wavelengths of radiation his skin reflects.

Let the mental gymnastics begin

>inb4 hurrr durrr you have to go back

At least be original

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tb2iFikOwYU
youtube.com/watch?v=3NCZh5Rtt9M
youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9pWshQjwLIw
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf
brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He should go back to Africa and save his fellow blacks instead of giving them an excuse to come here because their poor and shit

Who paid you to shill him? Also go back to /k/, i love my poetic negro but please somewhere else.

I have better bait to reply to then this.

Grow up

BE ORIGINAL

This level of self-unawareness is impressive

hehe funny monkey does people things lol

Sup Forums is a civic nationalist board.

It's ethnonationalist except when it comes to yellow fever.

My sides for a second there i thought the youtube link said WE WUZ

Civic nationalist. Just look at how people will make a distinction between black people and niggers. Even more telling Sup Forums users are all kinds of mongrel races.

>self-unawareness

jesus, can you finish school please before you come here trying to lecture people

I have no problem with this. Like Ann Coulter said, "Our blacks are better than their blacks"
If we have a choice between niggers and respectable, redpilled black people, I know who I would chose
And no, I am not from (((T_D))) or a shill.
I simply believe that conservative/right wing ideals are superior, and there is nothing wrong with bringing others to our side.

Wtf? I love niggers now.

>names the Jew
Where?

>nu pol is just a meme

There are some decent black people, unfortunately most blacks act like subhuman apes.

Sup Forums has always been split between civic and ethnic Nationalists. You are the newfag here.

I am Sup Forums

We love niggers here at Sup Forums

You've never heard of the notorious Colion Noir aka the Black James Bond? He's a bad motherfucker. You should check out his 3 gun videos his times are fucking Jon Wick shit. Check out Sherrif David Clark of Millwakee, WI sheriff's PSA about concealed carry. The two most based black men in America.

Except the final red pill for blacks is to acknowledge that their children will be cursed with greater odds of low IQ.

>saying that 'being black and having a gun' makes me more prone to violence is racist!'

Then I suppose these 'hate facts' are merely just a distortion of reality, huh?

>implying

>pol has always
Lol no, you're new here. Civic nationalism on pol is a new thing, and saying that it isn't wont make it so

>STD's, test scores, and homelessness
>violence

pick one

Nope, too late. I picked all of them.
If you cant handle it, you have nobody to blame but yourself.
Stop crying and face reality, you SJW wannabe.

youtu.be/Tb2iFikOwYU

You didn't provide any statistics on gun violence, you moron

>I heard pol was all racist, if I do the same they won't think I'm a newfag guys
You're trying to hard to fit in. Too easy to spot.
>>>/reddit/

it was never my point to show gun statistics. Clearly you cannot read, since gun stats are not relevant to what I have provided so far.

>Maybe if I call them reddit and cry like a little bitch because someone told me off for jerking it to my faggot civic nationalist meme, they'll agree with me and I'll get my way!!1!!11!!!

acting like a sane individual does not make you "based", good one him for calling out who needs to be called out but one "black man" out of thousands of niggers means nothing. I can understand why black men try to uplift their community against niggotry but that doesn't make him based. It's still very much a meme and very much reddit.

>being this buttmad about being called out
It's okay. Just lurk more next time.

>"saying that 'being black and having a gun' makes me more prone to violence is racist!"
>Then I suppose these 'hate facts' are merely just a distortion of reality, huh?

Are you actually this stupid?

Lol. You're the one who called me reddit for saying your meme tier civic nationalism is shit
Try to be a bit more self aware next time

whats going on in that webm and why is the child just sitting there on the couch.

Was it your intention to talk about civic nationalism though?

Black "people" are niggers that haven't been caught yet. You will never get Sup Forums to like blacks.

That's not what I said.
You implied that civic nationalism was a trait of nu-pol, when in reality it's always been a thing here way before the Trump election.
Think whatever you want about civic nationalism, just don't act like an oldfag when you're not.

a nigger broke in. reverse image search and you can find some articles

>Mu-MUH CIVIC NATIONALASM!

BASED BLACK MAN

>reading comprehension

still a monkey to me

>being a meme lord civic nationalist faggot
Man I bet that multi-cultural cock tastes real good, huh

Black people end up okay if you separate them from other blacks.

>being a troll
Read what I said or stop responding. I'm out

>Based black man thread
>every criminal photo spammed in every thread

Checks out.

wow his mom got protein to eat when she was pregnant with him

>names the Jew
that's all you need to do to be okay in my book

when? I not going to listen to this nigger ooga booga for 3 mins

>no ur a troll XDDDD
Bye faggot, nobody will miss you on your voyage back to plebbit
I even got you a picture to inspire you along the way

>DON’S DRONE ARMY Donald Trump is unleashing a killer drone squad as US admiral warns military is hammering ISIS so hard they are RUNNING OUT OF BOMBS

>Top brass warn US running out of munitions after non-stop raids on ISIS

what now haters

Let him be based among other blacks far away from whites.

buy guns and ammo lots of ammo
youtube.com/watch?v=3NCZh5Rtt9M

But black people really shouldn't be allowed to own guns.
He makes no sound argument against that. Gun crime is overwhelmingly done by niggers.

>Has enough White genes in him to not behave like a nigger

Guess what? he's still a fucking nigger.

He's right though.

Self-awareness, ie: something. Lack of self-awareness, ie: absence of something.

Self-unwareness is not even English. Go study, faggot.

Did you even watch it?

Is this ironic grammarfagging?

That's cool I still don't want to live in the same country as him. Let him be based in Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs
that doesnt fucking work.

I never defended civic nationalism once, learn how to read you nigger.

>Kikes out in force
Remember their worst fear is that left and right black and white collectively wake up to who the (((globalists))) are.
But it's happening already cunts
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9pWshQjwLIw

kek'd at the hip hop instrumental playing in the background. would have been more serious music if he were white

No this is me calling you a moron.

>Schools that you couldn't pay the rest of America to educate their children in.

Because the average non-black American can educate their kids better than black teachers in inner cities.

Also kek'd at the surname. Noir. As in black.

>WE WUZ GUN OWNERZ AN SHEEIT

>stutter typing
>based
>meme
>hurr durr

This entire post smacks of the_donald

Blacks in Africa will call him a milk chocolate cuck because he's not dark enough.

True story, knew a American black guy who visited real muthafuggin Africa and got shit on for not being a real black.

>'civic nationalism has always been a thing on pol"
Claiming that something has been a thing when it never was isn't pushing your shit ideology, now?
You're just like the faggots who claim that Sup Forums was a liberal website

based nigo

Blacks becoming conservative is the best thing that could possibly happen for their communities and for the United States. Colion Noir's segments are great. Long live the NRA and members who keep it alive.

Self pitying Jews disgust me

Damn they'd love this post on t_d. You should try it there. :^)

>Ummm,guys...

Go fucking kill yourself with that retarded shit. The black guy is based but you're an unoriginal faggot that cant start a thread without looking like a moron

The only time the african nigs accept an american nig back into the tribe is if he has wealth they can squander

Reddit loved it

Colin Noir

Racism is all fun and games until you realize, culture is not genetic.

There based has always been a minority, regardless of your color.

Its the based that move the world forward, people who think they get a free pass because they look a certain way, they need to be culled.

NO FREE RIDES

>names the Jew

Have you never met a black person before? They hate Jews.

Wew lad spicy MAGAramalamadingdong SJW cucks BTFO forever WTF now I love based niggers. Wow this shit writes itself OK I'm off to Reddit lads to get some upboats from all the based niggers and faggots for my spicy memes wew lad let's post our trap waifus and lewd Awoos WTF now I love Jews MAGAdingafamalam.

Since when cuckservatives name the jew or call out niggers?

you don't have to be white to hate jews

Why does it take a gun enthusiast to talk sense

This

414 here can confirm David Clark is the best niggie to ever nig he should be president.

>le race is only skin deep meme

Civic nationalists are cucks just like you are.

Gun owner here and long time watcher of this guys vids. Hes cool as shit and right. I liked him before this vid. watch his other shit, hes great.

>grow up

Hooray for arms industry!!1!

>gun owner
>not a nigger

Good in my book. Sounds a lot like me.

Fuck off we're full

Just saying how it was
Stop trying to act like an oldfag.

hes a black man not a nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

Is that McNiggerator?

It's "than" you fucking nigger

HOL UP! you be sayin the average white american has an IQ of 105?

CN is awesome.

Is this another beta orbiting black paid shill for the racist right wing shill tanks (a la Tommy Sotomayor and Coon cowboy "Sheriff" David Clarke who isn't even black) whose task is to be a black manifestation of the racist hostility among the right and Republicans?

The right shill tanks does this quite often, including with women (such as Ann "Women should lose the right to vote" Coulter, among other things that have come from her). The right wing is quite attractive for self- hating non-white-males who wish they were white or male, or just white males.

HEY /R/THE_DONALD!!!!!

just take A LOOK at this BASED black man with a MAGA HAT ON!!!!!

HE FUCKS MY WIFE ON A DAY-TO-DAY BASIS, JUST BASED!!!!!!111!!

>implying blacks with guns isn't the problem
Outlieres don't mean shit

FACT: Black males have the highest homicide rate of any race in America (mostly caused by other black males)

FACT: Black males are the only race where the leading cause of death is homicide (mostly caused by other black males)

White males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #3 homicide 9.2%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.8%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.7%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf

Black males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #1 homicide 50%
20-24 #1 homicide 49.2%
25-34 #1 homicide 34.2%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf

FACT: Gun deaths, Blacks are 82% homicides (mostly caused by other black males) while White gun related deaths only 19% homicides

U.S. firearm death by type and race
White firearm deaths
77% suicide
19% homicide
Black firearm deaths
14% suicide
82% homicide

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/

FACT: Despite only making up around 13% of the population, Blacks lead the country in murders (mostly caused by black males)

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls

blacks and whites who see the enemy for what they are must put aside their differences and work together against the ZOG. if you want to argue segregation, fine, but do it after the globalists are eliminated

Nah, mcniggerator is a lot bigger and a lot blacker.

Colion Noir is based and has been around for years, you guys are all literally newfags.

none of you faggots go on /k/ ever huh?

hes a lawyer and a spokesman for the NRA.