Islam Will Win

The subject says it all. Islam will ultimately take over and there's absolutely no stopping it. I'm not a Muslim, neither am I some anti white nut but I believe it's inevitable considering the following:

>Skyrocketing birth rates in dominantly Muslim African nations and the middle East.
>Polygamy allows them to make double the children.
>Record low birth rates in most of Europe, especially Germany, Italy and Spain.
>Mass conversions not only in Africa, but also Indonesia and India.
>Not even China and India will be spared. India is projected to have the largest Muslim population by 2050, and China's population is slowly stabilising.
>Rich Gulf nations like Saudi Arabia funding mosques and Islamic Cultural Centres all over the world.
>PC culture and feminism allows them easy access to non Muslim women, brainwashing them.

There's no stopping them unless we have a violent revolution against them tomorrow (Pro tip: We won't). Our ancestors fought these bastards, but the enemy is already in. Our leaders are sold out. The Islamic banner will fly on the Vatican dome. Nothing will stop them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots
firstpost.com/india/india-will-be-home-to-worlds-largest-muslim-population-by-2050-but-is-the-country-ready-for-the-change-3313660.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

k den

>Austria still catholic
Based Strache will purge Vienna.

I must admit it's been hilarious watching Europe crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we have to let muslims get the nuclear codes

If contemporary trends continue for a few decades, yes.

But how often that is the case?

Why haven't they taken over India then?
You have the largest Muslim population on Earth

Who says that I can't impregnate my whole generation? Really makes you think. :^)

We actually btfo them back in 2002 so they've been subdued since then. Unfortunately, they're rearing their ugly head again as seen in Kashmir.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots

because indians arent afraid to form lynch mobs against muslims and make it no secret they aren't liked, the only reason muslims know is force.

my country was literally born from expeling them, why do you think we wont do it again?

They are trying for 1400 years and still didn't succeed. It will not happen. The ones here alreay are becoming more and nore degenerate and give up their ideology. They some weed and drink. They are realscum but at least they gave up (((islam)))

But that's what the nazis did... do you want to be a nazi?

btw reporting you to Merkel

Their birthrates have decreased and stagnated, but you're correct overall. When the time comes I'll just convert, seeing as how there's hardly anything worth preserving here.

Inbreeding

>converting instead of going full Breivik and taking as many traitors as possible with you

Martin Sellner, aka the reincarnation of Prinz Eugen wil defend your Country against the foreign hordes long after the rest of Europa have fallen

You could have stopped it.

Forræder! You fight for the nation, generations past and future.

With any luck, we get to make sosialist wind chimes.

>Poland
>Czech Republic
>Muslims
tfw

IT'll be Europe first and then America will follow suit because everything those faggots in Europe do our leftist cucks also want us to do.

I hope the right can hold out, honestly most Americans despise Muslims, even niggers. If Europe makes itself an example it might turn America back to it's roots.

>and give up their ideology. They some weed and drink. They are realscum but at least they gave up (((islam)))

Unironically believing this, when you're from fucking belgium of all places. Top-fucking-kek.

Go have a nice walk in molenbeek Dutroux.

If a nationalist uprising happens I'll join. Unfortunately the depth of cultural decay indicates that it will simply not happen. The "Soumission" scenario will probably take place in all of Europe.

We should release a herd of thousands of pigs in Mecca

>I hope the right can hold out, honestly most Americans despise Muslims, even niggers.

Don't hope, speak out against the filth that is islam every chance you get.

I would say that the pattern is that the cutting edge of leftism is articulated in American universities, implemented in Europe, then spread back to America.

>poland
>islamic

HAHAHA NO

>EURABIA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>EURABIA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There's actually some beautiful White women (although liberal) fucking these dark ugly muslims out of compassion for immigration. Smh

You won't. You're people are nihilistic wrecks of their former selves and will gladly submit to the Islamic tide.
Based Vlad. Wish we had people like him today.
Laugh if you want, Gabriel. After Europe and the USA they'll come for you.

To the extent that white women sleep with migrants, it's because the latter are increasingly seen as conquerors rather than low-class clients of the establishment.

Agreed.

The West is ruled by cucks and self-hating anti-white retards, Islam isn't.
Islam taking over Europe is simply a case of a strong, dominant culture taking over a weak, inferior culture.
Unless there's some huge uprising from the nationalist-fascist right within the next 10 years, Islam will dominate, and rightly so. If you disagree, you're either a moron or in denial.

we will win pajeet

hold the faith

Or wise up to the fact that Islam encompasses some goddamn horrific ideas and that the morality derived from it is no good in civilized western countries.

Believing shariah is the best/only legitimate form of governance and that Mohammad, the genocidal beheading childfucker, is the perfect man, a timless role model for all men simply won't do.

do you know what you are talking about?
point to me on the map where brazil is

butthurt ahmed detected.
deep inside you know it's true. You know you adopted the haram lifestyle. You sold your soul for a easy life here. You sld your principles for the gibs of the west. Once you take our money you lost ahmed! Enjoy freedom!

Eastern and Southern Europe are imploding demographically and won't retain their hard, self-assured cultures for long.

Pakistani men literally raped your women and children as your leaders stood by, watched and actually defended the monsters. Your country is already lost, Waddington. You're a far cry from the colonial power you were before, that would've guillotined the scum without thinking.

Nazism will rise again.

14/88

Rest of Europe needs to take a look at what poland is doing. It's too late to have strong borders, but instill fear inside the heart of non-natives. Make them want to leave. I don't see any other way at this point. Waiting any longer will only make this scourge even worse and harder to fight.

POO IN LOO

Brother, you must stop the blackpilling. It'll eat you up-

There is hope! Europa has been tested before, and it has survived.

>didnt mark austria as eurabia
>marked poland

>India
>letting Islam spread
nice try Pajeet Al-Dhaka
India will never forget the literal tens of millions killed by the muslim conquests, let alone let Pakistan or Bengal exist for more than 20 more years

I consider the ability to organize pogroms to be a sort of litmus test of a culture's viability. If your people's group consciousness and cohesion is too low, you're in deep shit.

I apologize, and I do retain a kernel of hope.

>a weak, inferior culture.

Keep on dreaming Ahmed, islam is the lowest of the low. Effective in it's destruction of everything good that comes in it's path but it carries absolutely no worth of it's own.

The only reason it has gotten a foothold in the west is the limitless desire of some to see in others the same potential that they themselves hold, in spite of mountains of evidence to the contrary.

Fuck off, we and our Czech brothers will never embrace islam.

You really should look into the Catholic Church's hand in the Islamic invasion. You can certainly believe there's a dissident element still alive in the Church, but the overwhelming majority of the current Church hierarchy is sold on (((globalism))) and will never stop pushing for more mud invasion.

Hmmmmm...

yes shitting out kids is the only thing they can do but that's about it. they are not able to take over a country. now look at the jews on the other hand...

2 of our three biggest parties are eurosceptic and against immigration. Come next elections we won't be on your map.

>as conquerors

Topkek. Keep fapping cuckboy.

>If a nationalist uprising happens I'll join.

No you won't cause you're a pathetic coward and you know it.

>finland not red
mongols win again

For the record I'm pro Hindutva and despise Muslims. But I'm uttelry blackpilled on the Muslim issue.

firstpost.com/india/india-will-be-home-to-worlds-largest-muslim-population-by-2050-but-is-the-country-ready-for-the-change-3313660.html

>I'm not a muslim
You're a poo muslim making silly threads over and over again. Go back to r/india you faggot. We killed your god back in 2002.

wtf?

islam is not the problem, the problem is the people who let islam in, they know full well what they are doing, they aren't stupid

That headline should read

'Feminism versus Wogs- Wogs end up in jail'

Those 'raped' girls were chav sluts on the whole - willing hung out with the literal scumm of the earth pakis for for free fags and booze.

Their families did not give a shit about them at the time and only pretended to give a shit later.

That is the real issue here and it has been an issue with the UK degenerate level underclass since before the pakis moved in.

Islam will not win for the simple reason it is actually more degenerate that the culture it opposes and is less fun or productive.

You will notice that I'm bemoaning the situation rather than celebrating it.

See

>his safest prediction yet

Islam isn't going to win shit because they're fundamentally opposed to technology.
On a general level look up "The Incoherence of the Philosophers" by Al-Ghazali. Basically there's no cause and effect in Islam, everything happens because Allah wills it.

On a practical level drawings of humans and animals are forbidden.

They may win many battles (in a general sense, not literally) but every battle they win makes cultural marxism weaker, and that's the only thing keeping them alive.

Hello there newfag

Absolutely based, we helped a little bit

You are looking at this through a very narrow perspective this is what will cause Islam's death we have to make sure when push comes the shove we act this time

Well if le Penn loses I'd say it's pretty much set.

If not even the past couple of years are able to urge a majority of the french voters to some semblance of common fucking sense..

France amazes me. Multiple cases of Islamic terrorism, the highest terror threat in Western Europe, hundreds dead, and they still vote in a Hollande clone. Charles Martel wept.

hey shitman, islam will never win in europe.

We should let the niggers starve and stop supprting thier birthrate

>also why is poland red you fuck, they dont except muslims
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

>Implying Indians need maps
Pleb tier tbqh

>white flag country votes white flag

don't be surprised

Shariah for britain!

All of the West's leaders being crypto jews and muslims has literally made me a christian. Like seriously just what the fuck is going on. It feels like our entire media and representatives hate white Christians.

>China
This is how China polices its muslims. I don't think they're going to go down any time soon, especially since their government doesn't obstruct Han militias in the West.