Jews aren't human

Srs. Look at those fuckin eyes. This is Zucc and Kosher. That is not a human gaze.

Makes 300% more sense if you wonder why they do what they do and all the fuckin greasy shit they're involved with

They're either total reptilian alien underneath or some kind of reptilian mutant hybrid. Or maybe just psychopaths who haven't got their human mask on in a moment of tiredness

Either way, these fucks are creeps

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
aryanism.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/The-Golem-Miguel-Serrano1.txt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

true. their eyes are always horrible and they always look like trannies and/or salamanders. sugar jew is maybe the ugliest "human being" in existence. kushner looks like a tranny with attempted "handsome feature" stapled on

Yeah dude, they're totally aliens and shit bruh.

handsome jewish man

handsome jewish aut....eur

>reptilian mutant hybrid

The stormfag cries as he strikes you.

Quit crying. Jared is an alpha. Jared a real man. He is the Jew we need running this country.

>They're either total reptilian alien underneath or some kind of reptilian mutant hybrid

Look more like rat eyes to me.

nah mate, they're just really fuckin inbred

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

>One observational basis for inferring that Jews have high intelligence is their prevalence in intellectually demanding fields. While only about 2% of the U.S. population is of full Jewish descent, 27% of United States Nobel prize winners in the 20th century, 25% of Fields Medal winners, 25% of ACM Turing Award winners, 9 out of the 19 world chess champions, and a quarter of Westinghouse Science Talent Search winners have either full or partial Jewish ancestry.

classic jews

That's not the jew you see, but the anglo blood manifesting itself in a cold lifeless gaze.

my pet mouse would do this face when I patted too hard

maybe they have too much love in their lives

Every time I look at zukerberg I can't help but think that Jews have taken our European DNA and now feel that they can now discard us.

If you believe in god, and that jews are "God's chosen people", then why can't you see that it's possible that this "God" is an extraterrestrial evil being that uses the Jew race as his proxy to do his bidding on Earth?

Why invade and enslave the world outright, when everyone will rebel and resist by war? When you can infect a single race, and tell them they're special, and that the goyim are merely cattle for them to exploit, and promise them special favors if they slowly fuck with and mentally enslave all the others?

Jews have no morals when it comes to non Jews. They only consider Jews human. They have a destructive parasitic inhuman virus infecting their minds. So if they see us as inhuman cattle to be exploited, we see them as odious parasites to cleanse out

Makes a lot of sense if you dig in and read what even back then the gnostics were saying about the sandnigger trilogy (Joodism, Krish chan hannity, and Mooslaams)

The most evil brain virus to ever take root on the planet earth. It is evil and inhuman.

Look at the Pope's eyes as well. The Royal family. The Rothschilds.... etc

Once you notice it...

Two things at play here

1) Jews awarding Jews with prizes

2) Jewish culture pushes for higher education and getting involved in entrepreneurship/business ownership while European cultures still emphasize on trades and other skills traditionally not available to Jews in medieval times.

Aren't all of these people german, or with german heritage?

Jews and germans are the biggest cancer the world has ever known.

He's trying to make an Asian Jew that will infiltrate the Chinese mainland. Stay vigilant, my yellow brothers! That satanic spawn must be guided to the same end as Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodgers.

itt: the genetic master race

Chinks are the Jews of east asia too

What is with their eyes? I dont see it...

Few people trigger an instantaneous, primal "repulsion" in my head like Kushner. It's similar to the Uncanny Valley. Eerier. As a guy you learn to listen to your instincts and go with your gut. This is 50% of becoming an adult.

Kushner exudes the demeanor of a textbook sociopath. Some of this is an act. He's a millennial so he's keen on media projection, and toys with it, which he interprets as his own genius.

What Kushner represents to me is, he's the first public millennial who seems part of a breakaway civilization. His weakness is that he can't see how others see him; the irony is that we can observe him curating his own image, and he reveals himself in doing so, like a magician who believes he's invisible but the reserved audience sees him clearly.

I think it's a case of nurture rather than nature; while Jewish genetics are different, the Jews understand more than Anglos that reality is: what you make it. They aspire to breakaway from us, while pilfering the best Anglo DNA and connections. Therefore they become different.

Ivanka is Kushner's springboard of confirmation bias. You can tell she's playing her role, like a princess, and that life is proceeding like her Daddy and Chosen Husband promised. She's dangerous because she thinks they're untouchable, so she'll push Kushner to get Greater Israel.

Kushner and Ivanka are tacky, however. Anglo royalty doesn't flash its hand the way they do. Kushner's "otherness" will become a major issue. Anglos are the awakening giant.

user, they ARE Jews.
Albeit they are not Jews in flesh, but in soul.
The Jewish soul manifests itself in various peoples all across the world.
Those with Jewish souls often feel drawn to other spiritually Jewish entities.

jesus christ the autism in this post

t. you

we are reaching new meme levels

I sense the essence of Judaism in your post

>The bible refers to some strange beings, which it calls Sheidims, a mixture of man and animal. The traditions and legends of many nations tell us about some artificial beings, wicked and corrupt. The Araucanians recount that the black magicians, beings of impure blood, which they call Calcus, have invented an artificial creature, Huitralalhue, to whom they send to carry out misdeeds from a distance. In Iranian Zoroastrianism it would be the Asuras (a = without; sura = God), some sort of premonition of what would later become the Jew. They are non-human entities, which in no way resemble the ones who have fallen prisoners of the Demiurge, not even the Sudras who in ancient times have involuted within slavery, until becoming untouchable pariahs. The accounts of the universe happen in a way as opposed to Jewish science, especially it's psychoanalysis, they want to make us think. Then, Jehovah has been instructed by the Demiurge to create the Jew the same way as Jehovah would have been, "in his own image and likeness", and also corrupting and superimposing him over another preexistent being, maybe the "Hebrew" or the "Israelite" who originally were not Jews.

>The Jew is a robotic instrument, provided with a rational mind, as his creator, and composed of disparate and strange elements. A copy was carried out over the figure of another superior being. In there a monstrous creature was superimposed, with traits of totemic animals -the biblical Sheidim- and also a racial mishmash of the semitic and nomadic Beduin, the Abrahamite, the Edomite, the Assyrian, the Hittite, etc.

aryanism.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/The-Golem-Miguel-Serrano1.txt

True. It seems sort of psychopathic, like the will to control and exploit, no matter how immoral. Jews have no greater morality as in "human rights" or "brotherhood of man" (which is ironic since they created and shill communism, but it's all a scam and they, the Jews, just want to be the vanguard party and control and murder the decent average people, just like Lenin, Bronstein, Yagoda, Kaganovich, Beria...etc in Russia. Cold blooded mass murderers

It is a sort of psychopathy, just like Zucc actually ripped off the other guys in that Social Network movie, and steals and sells people's info, or Google...

Just can't trust those Jews

>Jared
only niggers have that name

Jews are the elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about.

Why is that?

And how can we change that?

they're just psychopaths
jews are a hivemind race of psychopaths

why can't pol ever swallow the psychopathy redpill?

No, the meaning of that image is that Elephants are inherently Jewish.

>Or maybe just psychopaths who haven't got their human mask on in a moment of tiredness

I've worked with very smart and successful people who match this description.

jews are corrupt nepotistic leeches

lol

Is Macron a Jew? his eyes looks pretty empty to me

Stopw trying to psyop the normies into being afraid of jews. They are just inbred subhumans nothing more.

I don't believe that they are reptilians.
>Or maybe just psychopaths
But this, yes. They are definitely psychos, so are the most politicians.

In school we were forced to read a novel about Zuckerbergs success story creating fagbook

did they teach u how fucked over his best friend and the winklevoss? he's fucking subhuman

He has a hormone condition that makes his eyes like that, you know?

>Jews award each other with Chess Championships

Goyim really think this

t. schlomo shekelstein

"I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 2:9

>The Jewish soul manifests itself in various peoples all across the world.

It's the Neshama, user. That's with The Talmud is a best seller in South Korea. Goyim have a soul, but only a Hebrew has a Neshama.

You realize a Jew wrote that right? And that every single apostle was Jewish?

So they're genestealers in service of the tyranids?

Only jews who did not betray Jesus. No relation to the Khazar crypto jew luciferians, for instance.

Is that why jews viscerally hate christianity and Jesus? Is that why jews, in no uncertain words, believe that Jesus is "boiling alive for all eternity in a vat of boiling feces"?

wtf I hate post-pagan european civilization now

kek i was just autistically shitposting
i didn't realise that there was actually a holy jewish soul that could be bestowed

Jared is pretty, I consider him white, I like him. Zucc is a sweaty ugly mess who isn't man enough for white women.

Oh god not you again. Always saying "alpha Jew"

And yet they didn't serve Satan through his inventions like money.

Don't worry so am I. I'm just soaking up (you)'s

GAS THE TWINKS

Nephilim offspring scum. Eternal gassing awaits.

Except they don't just give Fields Medals, Turing awards, and chess championships to people because of nepotism. If you're going to argue this horseshit at least give substantial examples of Jews winning these awards without deserving them.

why is nu-pol so pathetic?

Yeah, I remember that
His best friend was a jew too and the rower guys were basically superhumans

Its funny if you come to think about it that facebook was actually invented by a jew
fucking kike treachery

>wanting to eliminate refined elf-like DNA
Only gay "twinks" should be gassed. The others are meant to be the next race of evolved whites.

Jews jew Jews too.

holy shit, either bait or if you really beleive that shit you might be too deep into the Sup Forums waters. I dont see any hope for you

fuccboi

Uncle Addy?

Bobby Fischer exposed the Soviets' cheating asses in 1973

if that's a trap he should be gassed and anyone who corrupted his mind beyond saving should also be gassed

because they have subverted LANGUAGE itself. Like the word "antisemitism". It doesn't actually "mean" anything. Many jew-derived words are just their own jewish constructs. "antisemitism" might as well equal "anti-parasitism". Yet they have constructed this massive multilayered semantic golem to destroy anyone who dares speak out and speak plainly and say it as it is that we have let these jews play the victim, and they are corrupt, and have immorally and nepotically taken over our societies and we need to kindly tell them to fuck off, because they are destroying all of society and civilization. Jews control the media and news...etc, so have brainwashed from birth people with the fnords of raysizm (jew-construct), sexizm (" "), antisemitism (" ") and have associated them with PURE EVIL, when in fact, the Jew deceptions, lies, and skulduggery and treachery are the true evil

Just grow a pair and speak the truth. The Jew will try economic warfare, slander, losing your job, imprisoning...etc for "thoughtcrime" (codeword for seeing the obvious jew fucking over everybody)

We have become enslaved by our kind nature. The average white man can't fathom the pure evil in the heart of the Jew and his motivations to lie, deceive, cheat, defraud...

We think they are just like us, and give them the benefit of the doubt, because how could someone lie so blatantly and shamelessly right? WRONG. The Jew can, and does, and has, and will continue to do so until we all end up genocided like in Bolshevik (Jew)-run Russia, all the intelligentsia (smartest, brightest, most successful) murdered off, or like in S. Africa right now, the genocide of whites... The Jew's ability to unscrupulously and shamelessly lie gives him the ability to rabble-rouse the dumbest (niggers and shitskins) parts of society to kill off the "muh oppressors" the whites, meanwhile The Jew then takes control and exploits the shitskins 100x more than the white man ever could (due to innate morality)

deep

>Bobby Fischer

Bobby Fischer was a fucking Jew. His mother's parents were both Jewish.

>inb4 "Oh but he trashed Jews"

So did Marx

THEY ARE GREY ALIENS

Reptillians

hello the donald

That's the not fucking point, dumbass.

He confirmed that Jews do in fact give each other chess tournaments.

>Jews and Anglos are the biggest cancer the world has ever known.
Fixed that for you.

Must suck knowing this, but having no power to do anything about it goy. I'm going to fuck some white girl off tinder tonight. I'll end up draining her blood and taking a bath in it. Some fucking dumb goy daddy isn't going to happy on Monday :D

hah, I get it. Long noses.

H'what?

Jews don't just trick the dumbest. They also trick the smartest by letting them play along enough to corrupt their souls and even convert them to do their bidding.

>The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Even when you think you're having an honest interaction with a Jew, you will walk away not expecting what the Jew has in mind.

there's literally nothing wrong with being jewish

>because they have subverted LANGUAGE itself. Like the word "antisemitism". It doesn't actually "mean" anything.

You're an idiot. That word was made up by Germans you dipshit. They called themselves "Anti-Semites" as in against Semites, meaning Against Jews. It's their fault

show me examples of genius Jew scientists before the 20th century

even Einstein, the commie zionist, plagiarized off of whites like Poincare and Lorentz

greatest scientists were all white. Newton, Galilei, Copernicus, Euler, Gauss, Maxwell, Faraday, Heaviside, Lavoisier, Davy, Arrhenius, Curie, Pasteur,...etc...etc

Jews came out in the 20th century and built the A bomb (Oppenhemimer and his team of kikes) which vaporized a quarter million Nipper civilians for 0 reason at all, and cybernetics/computers von Neumann and others, and other dodgy shit like cyborgs/transhumanism now with Jewgle and Silicon Valley

Jew science has been destructive and apocalyptic to the human race. Science, in and of itself, without a spiritual/moral system to work in, is pretty much indistinguishable from pure evil. It is either the tools of evil, or good. The science of the last century has brought us unfathomable technological advances, but they have all come at an unbearable price of total enslavement or annihilation. Thanks kikes. Jew emancipation in the mid 19th century was a mistake. Prove me wrong.

Nice try shlomo

Stay mad stormfaggots. You're nigger tier.

The Nephilim are the ancestors of Europeans you idiot.

Theirs is the father of lies.

Even the A bomb was hugely dependent on goy intelligence like that of Enrico Fermi.

Hello, shariablue

nukes aren't even real. it looks like you were jewed.

Everyone hates you disgusting kikes.

>show me examples of genius Jew scientists before the 20th century

You mean when they were second class citizens? When most of them were tailors or poor scribes in the Ghettos?

jews know what is best for the gentiles.
why do you have to be so much trouble, goyim?
You are making this very difficult for the chosen people.

>kikes gon kike

science is POZZED by the goddamn kikes. Hitler was right (as always).

Anglos are jews.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

>Sephardi

Jokes on him, he's actually a nigger

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

Why don't we promote this more?