Who is pic related? He's the only one I can't recognize

Who is pic related? He's the only one I can't recognize.

Franco

Franco

>posts in Sup Forums
>doesn't know about Franco
Go back to rdt, kiddo.

Franco Francisco and Pinochet

Oh wait, that it is not the uniform

Hitler

Is Franco still dead?

Who is the chink ( the top left) ?

chongo

young duterte

>not knowing based Rodrigo Duerte

why was Pinochet such a baddass, his army was called The Shining Path right?

Que tiene el culo blanco porque su mujer, lo lava con Ariel

>no Hitler

Amazing.

I don't think he was amazing but more of necessary.
All south America had dictatorship during those times because of communism.
Pinochet and all other dictators stealed money from the government and taked it away from the country for future secured heaven.

Unlike Franco Francisco who is the real badass, much respect for this brave man. He and all his soldiers are guardian heaven with swords (?).

Because Helicopter rides!!

Franco started the civil war poor as fuck and finished it being rich, and while being a dictator he even made it bigger as well as the fortunes of the people around him, and also created several nobility titles

Just to mention, when the dictatorship ended all the military people where persecuted and condemned to prison and pay for the killing of the traitors commies. The people who served in the army couldn't get any job, they were hated by everyone and treated worse than an animal.

Even today they are portrayed as criminals, but they never talk about how the "victims" were massively kidnapping, killing and terrorizing the countries.
Most if not all of this victims held power in the government.

Could you add Antonio Salazar?

Trump looks rather handsome in his pretend uniform

Donald Kike does not belong in that picture.

I would remove Trump and put Salazar, definitely.

Putin and Trump don't deserve their positions.
Hitler and Salazar should replace them.

This, remove trumpew and add Antonio SalazarNot Peron thought, he came to power thanks to the commies who he used to support.

Little known in the west today but Spain was on the verge of a communist revolution much like in Germany 1919 and Russia 1917

Stalin was pumping money and arms in covertly and Communist groups were actively stirring up trouble in the forms of worker strikes, protests and outright murder and violence

Franco seen what had happened in other countries and decided to stop it

He was very much like Assad is today, and was actually successful at keeping his country together

Historians like point out the acts of brutality carried out by his forces and completely neglect the acts of absolute craven depravity done by the Spanish communists, such as trying their best to wipe all Catholics from the face of the country

If you need proof, just remember that George Orwell fought with the Spanish Communist in Spain

The content for Animal Farm came from his experiences with the Spanish Communists

>They used Autistic fanmade Trump emperor picture

CRINGE CRINGE!!!!
CRINGE!!!!

>He who has a white ass, because his mother washed it with Ariel
What did Mario Brothers mean by this?

Something about power makes people like sunglasses.

Commies are the worst. I have no doubt all that's true. We experienced years of commie terrorists. godless butcherers and animals all of them

>Counting Trump among those people.

Trump sucks kike cock and defends Israel. Fuck him.

Putin looks like a lesbian.

@123502048
Shoo shoo TRS.

some old spanish meme song about Franco

Calimero non sei negro sei solo sporco, AVA COME LAVA

OMG GUISE, putin totally looks like voldemort when he was young!

Russia unequivocally btfo

This, trump hasn't done anything remotely as based as these other guys