Redpill Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/jobs-and-labor/report/wal-marts-perverse-strategy-the-minimum-wage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm going to be dumping screencaps of posts to make you think as well as redpills.

HOLOCAUST REDPILL THREAD:

lot's of angst for a redpilling lately. the normies are waking up slowly..

Jews and Wahhabi Muslims are the real issue. Wahhabi Muslims are the only ones seeking world domination, the other muslims aren't the issue. Jewish media have convinced everyone all Muslims are the danger so we can fight their wars for them. The only cancer is Salafist/Wahhabi Islam and their enablers, the Jews.

Woke roo

I realised this today actually.

ITS NOT YOUR BODY

ABORTION IS MURDER

ITS NOT YOUR BODY

ABORTION IS MURDER

ITS NOT YOUR BODY

ABORTION IS MURDER

Now we've just gotta fight them

Bump

A way you can see the difference between alt right and everyone else on the right with a brain is: Everyone on here knows Jews are the issue. Muslims are not. Maybe Saudi Muslims but too but Jews aren't even human. Alt right think Muslims are the problem.

>Muslims are not
You should visit Molenbeek

This image needs to be updated. No way USA would be tied for 3rd highest IQ with all the mexicans waddling across the border.

who are building mosques all over Western countries? Wahhabis

who are launching terrorist attacks against Western civilians? Wahhabis

Who are are murdering Christians in the Middle East? Wahhabis

Who's diaspora are demanding Sharia in Western countries? Wahhabis

None of the other muslims are doing this. They're all one of the 150 million Wahhabi cunts from places like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. They're the imperialist muslims trying to fuck with the West and even their own fellow muslims.

The Jewish media are making the enemy of all muslims so our population will hate them and side with Israel. Meanwhile Israel and the Saudi government are in bed together, simultaneously influencing American politics....

Molenbeek is a colony of Wahhabist ideology from Saudi Arabia. Any Islamic shithole in Europe is a colony of Wahhabi Islam. Mosques and preachers all funded by the Saudis

The Supernatural is real. Fact.

Go find proof yourself , i don't give a shit.

Woah.

I'm more confused than ever. I know atheism is bullshit but shit still doesn't make sense.

Whatever , you'll find out if you're destined to find out , i guess. I'm guessing that's how it works.

these threads are great for newfags to lurk

kys

He's correct. It's only the Wahhabi muslims causing problems. The Jews turned all muslims into a threat trying to make you pro-Israel, and so the USA will further destabilize the region for Israel's benefit. They still have to free themselves of Hezbollah and Iran to feel safe.

saying "maybe saudis" understates their role in the situation
id say there is plenty of muslim agents trying to subvert our culture not just kikes

People won't believe the part about the minimum wage, even if it is true.

What's more accurate is that corporate chains can weather a wage increase like this much better than small shops.

A decade ago Walmart supported an increased minimum wage specifically because they could afford it and their competition could not. Furthermore the increased wage would help their customers be able to afford more stuff.

heritage.org/jobs-and-labor/report/wal-marts-perverse-strategy-the-minimum-wage