Sup Forums, anthropology question for you to guess at

Sup Forums, anthropology question for you to guess at.
>be me (true story)
>walking home from church
>walking through residential alleyway
>walk past only chain link fence on the block - the others are all wood
>immediately a dog that looks like pic related but with a black coat starts barking at me and running back and forth, nudging at small gaps in the fence
>stop to assess potential threat
>fence is four feet high
>dog is muscular, aggressive, probably 60-70 pounds
>lots of accelerational speed
>dog starts trying to climb over/jump the fence
>I move on. Not worth the paperwork if I had to put it down as a civvie.
>backyard was filled with junk and bare dirt
>take a look at the front of the house - only un-landscaped front yard on the block
>multiple (3+) cars in the driveway, at least one on the street
>one is a decadish old Cadillac Sedan with oversized aftermarket rims
>filed a complaint about an aggressive dog with the city cuz this is 100ft from my church which has like 50 kids under the age of ten. And we have a retired, wheelchair bound priest
>live in the American Southwest. The state's nigger population is less than 13%, but the city itself is far far less than 13%. Less than 3%

So Sup Forums, is it a negro who owns this vicious cur which needs to be put down or a fucking wetback?

I'll let you guys know what the answer is once I find our. I've no idea.

I'm like 75% they're negros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_6fxjuo2Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=2_6fxjuo2Bo
you are a fucking idiot if you think pitbulls are inherently dangerous. theyre just dogs.

>dogs bred for fighting and killing arent better at fighting and killing
youre the fucking idiot

They are inherently dangerous, that's why they're on the fucking dangerous dogs act.

They definitely have been bred for aggression. Also, stupid low IQ owners tend to choose them as pets and neglect them or abuse them.

But it's immaterial to this case. Negroes love pit bulls, but your Aztec Mestizo types have a fondness as well.

It's a fucking super aggressive dog that's a danger regardless of its breed.
Said disabled priest has a pitbull rescue as a companion dog. I think he's nuts for having done so but whatever. His dog never has behaved like this dog has behaved repeatedly over the last few weeks.

Pitbulls were not bread for fighting you dipshit, they were nanny dogs in the early 1900's.

They're used for fighting now because Pitbulls are incredibly loyal dogs.

Want to know a dog that was bread for fighting?
German Shepherds.
They were bred to fight off wolves and protect the flock.

>oversized rims
its a nigger brood, spics would lower it and slap a virgin mary somewhere on it

You must love niggers too.

Slide
If you respond to this thread your mother will die in her sleep

It's not lowered and it's not colorful. I didn't get close enough to see if there was an Our Lady of Guadalupe sticker on the back.

You have increased my confidence in my belief that it's negroes.

Oh, I just realized that the cars in the driveway parked backed in. Negroes confirmed. 100% certainty that when animal control calls them to inquire, they're going to say that they're only getting complained about is because melanin, and even then the complaint probably would've been ignored but, you know, melanin

Niggers can't get away from me and my pit fast enough, so they're pretty damn good in my book.

for those curious, the name Pitbull comes from
>Pittsburgh Bull Terrier

not 'fighting pits' you mongs. It really is the owner and not the breed. Problem is it's been made popular among niggers, spics, and white trash, none of whom can take care of their fucking dogs.

I rescued a pitbull that had been dumped in the park by my house, she had had babies and had facial scars where clearly somebody tried to make her fight, and you know what?
She never bit me, never barked, never was anything other than happy and loving. I kept her for two weeks before getting her to a rescue, and I still miss that fucking dog.

She was even nice with my cats.

So no , it isn't a super aggressive breed.

If that's true, then are Assault Weapons responsible for more deaths than hammers ?

Not a slide thread. This is a thread about race relations and different cultural norms concerning pets, and how to use a certain clues about living quarters, vehicles, pets, and other cultural expressions to determine the ethnicity of the inhabitants of dwelling.

You are a fucking idiot if you think lions are inherently dangerous. They're just cats.

You don't judge a thing's violence by how it reacts to peace. You judge it by how it reacts to stress.

I can't believe that Australian lady complained about a dingo eating her baby. Dingoes are sweet and loving animals, very loyal, gentle, and protective. Most likely it's just that the lady was stupid and she inflicted lots of pain and hardship upon this Dingo which is what made it ready to snap at any moment.

Other Australians who live near wild dingo populations don't have their babies eaten by dingoes because they don't behave stupidly like this lady obviously must've.

But what if, just maybe, dingoes are wild animals?

hahahaha you believe the nanny dog nonsense
youre a hopeless retard

It doesn't matter. Pitbull is a very mixed breed that is hard to define, and Pitbulls have a range of behavioral phenotypes that are expressed.

It just so happens that the overwhelming majority of children who ere killed or had their faces ripped off but survived are dogs that are best classified as pitbulls.

How is this relevant to this discussion? The question is, when animal control places this dog on a watchlist, are the owners going to say you're just doing this because we're black? Or is it going to be some Mexican and God knows what their response will be. Quiet resentment?

Thats a good lookin dog

Found the nigger.

This is OP. Accidentally swapped IP addresses from switching to separate internet connections. I'm gonna research the address where the dog is real fast and we'll find out what kind of lazy fucks own this dangerous animal.

You are so full of shit.

Do not listen to this guy, I am OP.

Let me guess, it's on the Dangerous Dogs Act because of racism towards niggers right? The thousands of reports of this specific breed of dog attacking, maiming, and killing people are lies created by fascists? The dog of choice for nigger dog fights is a pitbull because of their loving and kind disposition?

>Old cadillac sedan
nigger
>Oversized a/m rims
n i g g e r
>chainlink fence, garbage yard
NIGGER
>backed into driveway
N I G G E R

I've got 4 dogs now, 1 for every kid (4th within a month). We just got a pitbull from the same guy we got the pitbull we had growing up with. If you train them and give them ways to get their energy out they are fine. Keeping them pent up and scarcely feeding them and not correcting bad behavior is the problem.
I wonder why niggers love them so much. Really makes you think

It's typically the dog of choice because they usually get pitbulls with more mastif in the mix so they're bulkier and more aggressive. Mine is an Alaskan so she's pretty docile until she wants to pee.

Mystery solved. It is a multigenerational home. It's owned by a guy in his early 30's, and his parents, in their fifties, live with him.

The dude on the left is a random friend of his, the dude on the right is the owner of the house therefore responsible for the dog. He's not even a fucking Mexican. Just fucking brown trash Hispano.

I am honestly surprised. The Cadillac had me CONVINCED it was niggers. But this is what my research showed.

>those tattoos
>middle finger because
looks like albino niggers to me senpai

Oh my god.

The first comment on this photo is from a close friend of theirs. Who has his middle name set as "El Chingon."

Well it's a bit fucked up because I snipped it at non native res, jpegged it, and scribbled all over to try to preserve these dicks' anonymity.

But yeah the first comment on this photo by one of their best friends was enlightening and made me think exactly what you're saying.