Man's Greatest Achievements

There is too much negativity on this board. Let's change it up and talk about the greatest things that humanity has ever achieved.

>Landing on the moon
>Domestication of fire
>Creation of electronic devices
>Eradication of small pox

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2D perfection

>landing on the moon
Yes, because a film made in studios is a great achievement am I rite?

2020 WE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH

It's not even a good fake.
>astronaut just floating in midair
>flag full of wrinkles despite a lack of wind on the moon
>no stars
>camera gear clearly visible in reflection on visor

Affirmative action.

Bitcoin & Blockchain tech

Just you wait.

Gentlemen, gentlemen, please restrain yourselves. If landing on the moon was not man's greatest achievement. What do you think was?

artificial womb.

according to women and tradcucks the meaning of life is to reproduce and spread your genes. men are going to master the ability to create life with the artificial womb. afterwards we can exterminate women and tradcucks reaching singularity as one gender before we launch into the stars.

all the dead roastie and tradcucks can be happy that the mgtow men matered the meaning of life as they're in hell

>no stars

Britbongs are so dumb they don't even know how exposure works.

>Greatest Achievements
>>Landing on the moon
it achieves nothing

That had better just be poorly drawn feminine faces and not any of that genderbender homosex gay shit.

Sounds like you just need to lay with a woman, sir.

When some peaceful muslims accidentally and coincidentally hit their planes into some american towers

It's like art - doing something for its own sake.

It established America as the pinnacle of human existence. The first feet on another stellar body. You guys were trying too, don't deny the N1 existed.

Calculus by Newton/Liebniz
Discovery of mass/energy & gravitational/inertial mass equivalence.
Euler's Formula
Euler Identity

You're just pissed because the US cucked you by being the first to the moon.

Greatest accomplishment of the last ten years?

Fyre Festival. Still laughing my ass off.

thinking about the current state of spaceflight just makes me sad. To think about where we could be right now had they not cut NASA funding for foodstamps.

One more reason to hate the negroes
youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4

Public water and sanitation systems.

no i need an ai gf and gendercide

How can you justify the death of all women when it includes your mother, your sisters, and your daughters? Have you no soul?

The discovery of alcoholic brewing
The writing of Plan 9 from Bell Labs
The dismantling of the Ottoman Empire
The discovery of fission
The burning to death of roasties by the son of Sesostris
The development of written language

The wrinkles were there already, the lack of anything to move it back into position leaves it in its' current state. Then just add inertia and if you touch the flag it moves until it is stopped by the counter force of the pole holding it in place.

Something along those lines.

There's nothing I've seen to show it's a fake though. Mind redpilling me if that's really what you think?

all feminist and the tradcucks who defend them need to get purged. like communist aren't people but a plague on humanity so are feminist. once you choose feminism then there's no redemption and they're already living dead. might as well deliver them off before they can do do irreversible damage to humanity. if they were still humans they'd agree and say it's okay.

if i turned into a zombie then i'd need others to kill me so i don't harm them. feminism and communism is the same.

Don't forget the 2 tap water dispensing system, an exclusive tap for each unique water type.

>Invention of picrelated

You really are a new fag.

>flag full of wrinkles despite a lack of wind on the moon
So you're saying they filmed the fake movie landing on an indoor studio that was open to the wind

Questionable target choice and only 75% accuracy. I r8 an 8/11 at best.

The founding of the United States.

>75% accuracy
The fourth target destroyed itself m8. That's 100% accuracy for you.

Electricity

Some idiot agreeing with some other idiot that certain symbol means the same thing and creating a written language.