Can somebody explain to me why Americans are such faggots? I really want to know...

can somebody explain to me why Americans are such faggots? I really want to know, it's not only libtard cucks but it's also the right now days. All you faggots cry about everything. Can someone explain this?
>Canadians need not to comment because their voices don't matter since their country is just an extension to America

Other urls found in this thread:

neighborhoodscout.com/blog/highest-murder-rate-cities
nypost.com/2017/04/29/father-stabbed-man-who-tried-to-grab-his-infant-cops/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Culture, drugs, and chemicals in the food.

Aight fuck u den

>No tuvieron trujillismo.

nice source faggot

>Well gee golly a man snatched my son.
>Better not fight back.
>Darn

OP is a fucking idiot.

there was this one guy who beat the rapist of his 2-year-old rapists to death with his bear fists. he had to go to court and got to walk home because he was just protecting his daughter. this guy will walk free as well. you want some fucked up laws? try Norway. if I'd shoot Breivik while he was killing those people, I would have gone to prison for murder. even though he were currently killing 70 children.

breivik is a hero tho

Your pic related appears to have nothing to do with your post and the post doesn't source anything and only makes generalized statements that have little to do with one another. What the hell is your point with this?

>fighting back
>stabbing

I see you have no use of middle ground.

It does have to do with the post. Somebody attempted to kidnap this mans son, he stabs them to stop them, so the police lock him up and a CONSERVATIVE newspaper puts him on the front as if he's a piece of shit

>Culture
Niggers
>Drugs
Niggers and beaners
>chemicals
Jews

You see, by you writing that stupid ass comment shows me much of an idiots Americans are

>bear fists
kek

implying he's not a hero
I agree though since the same rule applies for burglars and trucks of peace

>No tuvieron trujillismo.

Kek

Breivik is a national hero for Norway.
Hitler's SS will come in from the artic circle and free him when we need him the most

Then where is the source

If someone snatches my infant son I have no reason to believe his intentions are anything but bad. He saw his son's life in danger and reacted accordingly.

>attempted kidnapping isn't a violent felony
>I don't have the right to protect myself and others from the commission of violent felonies

That is rare, in NYC nobody walks when things like this occur unless they are police officers

>there was this one guy who beat the rapist of his 2-year-old rapists

So why is a conservative American newspaper implying that the father should be imprisoned for disrupting the kidnapping ?

Moar americunt stupidity

>off by one

He got off easy, he'd be dead if he pulled that shit in Texas fampai

So you're upset that the newspaper reported factually? Would you prefer that the cops be judge and jury and decide he go free right there instead of arrest and trial by a jury of his peers? Who exactly is being a faggot and crying about everything in this situation? What indicates that this was a conservative paper other than your say-so that didn't come until I questioned you?

In short, you've done a poor job of making your point.

Also, why don't you fucking Americans know how dangerous and violent your country is? USA is one of the most dangerous countries in the western world , including more dangerous than most of Latin America

mother fucker, I'd shoot someone for tried snatching my baby. you don't have to tell me twice that Dominicans are cucks,

>i want to know about americans
>canadians are also americans
>canadians do not reply this thread is about americans

Which is it you fruity island nigger? Am I an American or not?

>turd world education
so you have to go to the most extreme nigger colony in america to find something comparable to your entire countries

I don't know the (((reason))), desu

>bear fists
Holy shit

So tell me why your country is making the kidnapper the fuckin victim mamaguebo

Because the media is owned entirely by jews

you must only be reading the MSM media...they only report the lefty side of things..

New York post is highly conservative , they suck trumps dick 24/7 and tear apart libtards

If he tried to snatch my son, he'd have 17 rounds of +p in him senpai.
Are you the kind of guy who tries to de escalate the guy raping your wife? Let them take the TV because it can't replace the life of a Burgler?
Your family must feel so safe with you around

hence the legal issue. retrieving two(!) bladed weapons was seen as excessive

We didn't know it was New York Post until just now, did we? Learn to source shit and learn to make a coherent point.

Nigger if you steal my fucking child I'm putting you in the ground

>in NYC
>DR flag
Checks out, actually

Justified in NC as well. I love the south

neighborhoodscout.com/blog/highest-murder-rate-cities

the problem is that USA does not recognize whites to be god-tier even though whites took society out of the dark with all of its modern innovations, inventions, ect.
Idk why libtards are feeling guilty about taking blacks out of mudhuts to luxury buildings with free food in America

Actually the country (rural) is pretty safe my dude. The city is full of brown Dominicans and Puerto Rican's

The kidnapper was the victim of a stabbing. What's so hard to understand about that? It doesn't mean the stabber is bad. It's a statement of fact. When someone stabs someone else it is breaking the law. The JURY will decide if self-defense is adequate to find this man innocent.

It's called a system of laws and order. You and your neighbor island niggers should try it some time.

The nigger Dominicans you see in USA and RD are Haitians . If you come to santo Domingo and other white cities you'll see people who look European like me because real Dominicans are descendants of Spaniards, not niggers

>Santo Domingo
>White

Mexicans all seem to say the same thing
>(spaniards and Italians and Greeks are not white)

Amen brother
I'm from Norway but goddamn do I love the American southeast

>falling for the bait this hard

Where I live in Texas you could shoot the man for taking your kid

Please just kill us, I want this shit country to die

You're one of those "Russians are white" people huh? I

>Accused
Accused of what? Don't grab a man's infant child.

Arrest the guy who got stabbed.

It's real.
nypost.com/2017/04/29/father-stabbed-man-who-tried-to-grab-his-infant-cops/

You touch someone else's kids without permission you deserve death

Um, you snatch my child from me ill fucking kill you. Bottom line

If someone took my kid I'd stab him too. Anyone who wouldn't shouldn't be a parent.

I prefer that idea, honestly.

>how much of an idiots
Don't you have some used condoms to clean off the resort beach, lupe?

You don't even know what you're talking about dude. Like 95% of the country is so safe it's downright boring.

Manin ¿usted puede haitianos dominicanos?

The ratttas sellin shit in street is not Dominicano

Last year there was a major terrorist attack in New York City. You can not recall it though because you believe USA IS SAFE because MSM tells you it is

He actually walked in as the guy was about to rape her and prevented the rape.

/thread

The right to bear arms (and fists) shall not be infringed!

You don't know what a fucking investigation is? You don't know that everyone is innocent until proven guilty?

Americunts don't even know how their own justice system works that's why their country is going to shit