Science is ever-changing. Checkmate, fascists

Science is ever-changing. Checkmate, fascists.

Science is changing at the same speed as middle and upper class peoples' political views. Weird.

no ovaries, not a woman
no balls, not a man
checkm8 faggot
also sage

So where is the peer reviewed research disproving biology text books about sex? This is science right?

Middle and upper class people's views change at the same rate the science does because they're EDUCATED. I know that's a hard concept for rural retards to grasp.

Like everything the Left gets its filthy hands on, even science will become untrustworthy. The Left lies like it breathes.

Those can be lost via accident or surgery.

It's XY=man. XX=woman.

Anything else is a genetic abnormality.

The problem isn't science or the scientific method, the problem is activists just making shit up to push an agenda. Most of the time the agenda is to rob people.

clearly not if you think sex is on a "spectrum"
even billy the town crackhead who lives under a trailer knows balls = man, no balls = woman

>mfw billy the town crackhead is wiser than Sup Forums

>you need arguments to change science.
>not opinions

Disrupting the hermetic principle of gender to bring about chaos in general society. The whole trans movement is occult subversive to the max. What sort of base level socially disruptive movement emerges out of nowhere fully formed and promoted with identical talking points across the media?

And tomorrow we decide that species are on a spectrum. If you feel like a dog, you are a dog. Then, reality itself. Nothing is real, nothing can be proven or disproven. Empirical evidence be damned. Our realities are determined by nothing and everything. There is no reality...

I they've been working on this for years. Brazil was a testing ground.

Science is supposed to be objective and concrete. Advances in science are ever changing, but not science itself. Sometimes I just want the entire fucking world to be nuked. We're doomed. Just wait when in 20 years millennials have power.

>gravity is just a "theory", after all

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE
*raises doctor who action figure into the air*

well yeah, he's on /crack/, not Sup Forums
not even billy goes to Sup Forums

>pic related

was tumblr the cult that ended our empire?

That's exactly what I was referring to. I'm glad you captured that threads. Thanks.

pretty much this

Of all of the shit I've seen on Sup Forums, these threads disturbed me the most.

>It's XY=man. XX=woman.

WRONG

have Y even if just one = man
dont have Y = female