Army vet claims "cultural appropriation", butthurt about frat party

When will the pussification of America stop?

heatst.com/culture-wars/veterans-slam-fraternity-over-culturally-appropriative-camouflage-party/

Other urls found in this thread:

wmalumni.com/get-informed/gale/2016/connecting-student-veterans.html
flathatnews.com/2017/04/25/party-elicits-response-annual-pika-event-prompts-student-reports/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the actual fuck

This is obviously joke outrage, right?

If this is real, this man needs to be stripped of his vet status for being such a pussy.

God, when I was in the Marines, we used to call the blacks niggers and we'd all laugh about it. Now they're all PC faggots

>Tim Beck, an army ranger who served two terms in Afghanistan and who is now president of the campus veterans’ group, did not reply to Heat Street’s request for comment,
>served two terms
Fellow Army veteran here. I served three semesters in Iraq and I totally find this cultural appropriation extremely problematic.

I'm a vet as well and the actions of these butt hurt faggots is ridiculous..an Army Ranger offended by camouflage? I bet his ranger experience is playing COD on a fucking acid trip.

Vet here. This has to be a joke, who literally gives a fuck about a BDU themed frat party. Keep doing you frat bros.

This can't be real

I hate America so much

Ex-Army tard here. Anyone complaining about what will surely be declared "camo face" deserves to be airdropped into Raqqa in uniform.

If Chads want to wear camo for their gay frat orgy, well, thats the Constitution.

"Tim Beck, an army ranger who served two terms in Afghanistan and who is now president of the campus veterans’ group"..someone should doxx this fucker and see if he's really an "Army Ranger" that served two tours in Afghanistan.

Bet you this fag was in the s1 shop

No, I bet he was a fucking cook serving up powdered eggs on both tours.

[email protected]

Fug I love latinas

Does this guy look like a ranger to you?

wmalumni.com/get-informed/gale/2016/connecting-student-veterans.html

Whats lord shkreli up to these days?

Take that faggot's tab, kick him out of the Regiment. What a fucking disgrace to the Army.

>campus
we've pinpointed the problem

well, at least he doesn't look like the typical beta cuck

still looks like a cuck to me

He had a Linkedin profile, now it's gone when you click on it in a search it's deleted....hmmmm....wonder what he's hiding.

Maybe he was already being harassed

There are some comments from the veteran suggesting that some SJW piece of shit misconstrued the whole thing and combined it with complaints from chinks over bamboo decorations, as it was previously known as a vietnam party

flathatnews.com/2017/04/25/party-elicits-response-annual-pika-event-prompts-student-reports/

Meanwhile, (((you))).

I read that article, and the comments are shredding Tim for speaking for "all vets". Fuck that fraud.

did you get to the part where tim replied in the comments explaining how his good intentions were deliberately misconstrued by the SJW cunt writer?

I'm in the army now and everything for so gay in the last few years. We get told that men are mostly victims of sexual assault and then we have preachy females tell us that men are evil and you always have to be on the lookout or you'll be raped by men.

The culture is fucked, you can't joke about race so whenever anyone makes a comment that can be perceived as a little racist it gets awkward and quite

>muh stolen valor

I am ashamed of being a vet.

American vets are the fucking worst they're the most self righteous fags you could met when 98% of them just did chores in the military

American vets are treated the worst, fucking illegal immigrants and welfare cunts get better treatment than they do.

To beat the sjw you have to become the sjw. Then kill yourself

Link

>don't laugh, that's not funny.