Why did we allow Joe (((Bernstein))) to get MDE World Peace cancelled without any repercussions...

Why did we allow Joe (((Bernstein))) to get MDE World Peace cancelled without any repercussions? Nobody doxxed this jew yet? I'm a simple minded fag or I'd do it myself. I'm just genuinely curious why i didn't see more of an uproar from our side about this...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/timheidecker/status/857525710193213440
splitsider.com/2016/12/sam-hyde-lashed-out-at-tim-heidecker-over-million-dollar-extremes-cancellation/
youtube.com/watch?v=q-KUbflnMEs
youtube.com/watch?v=a1AHDNTXYSA
youtube.com/watch?v=67YfJyc_rew
youtube.com/watch?v=YZQEJblS6tI
youtube.com/watch?v=7ODcC5z6Ca0
youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

good question

lots of people dislike mde and dont care
theyre jealous of sam being extroverted enough to put Sup Forums humor on video and getting famous, secretly. theyre happy to see him fail

It's unfortunate, I liked it and it was a breath of fresh air from all the liberal cuckoldry.

Tim Heicucker needs more punishment too

So it's not just me then, right?

Lots of people really liked it to. Honestly, as a fan of obscure sketch comedy, this was the most refreshing show i've seen in a while. You only get that kind of comedy every so often, and we let (((them))) get rid of it...

>(((Same Hyde)))
C'mon big guy, look at his big Ari Leibowitz nose and tell me he isn't Jewish

MDE was a great victory against leftism.

Intelligent and artistic comedy hating on leftism. Never seen anything like it, too bad it's gone.

This. Besides, Sam often gets to fug some underage cuties, which is exactly what most of Sup Forums constantly fantasizes about. It only adds to the overall jealousy.

Tim (((Heidecker))) got butthurt over the right wing undertones and got his show shoahed

>how to spot a newfag 101

I'll just leave this here...

twitter.com/timheidecker/status/857525710193213440

>doxxing
>famous people
you aren't even good at this

Anyone got that facebook conversation between Hyde and some kike where the kike was trying to shake him down and warning him about not being antisemetic?

You are a newfag who probably is living chest deep in cuckoldry.

Fags like you hide behind the police and wonder why women will never see you as an suitable mate.

if somehow by some magic a right wing show ever gets on tv it only gets one season, doesnt matter how many viewers it gets

anyone else remember the goode family?

>have successful youtube channel with over 100k subs
>literally all it takes to entertain your fans is a short vertical video of you talking about something mildly interesting for a few minutes
>got fired from adult swim, have nothing better to do
>don't upload anything for months at a time

why

Hi Sam

He's asking for it, he should know by now you don't fuck with Sup Forums. We made Tom Green go crazy, this smug little fuck thinks we can't get to him.

Be a man! Post frogs!

>a buzzfeed blogger
>"famous"

leave the thread and die slow, island nigger.

>twitter.com/timheidecker/status/857525710193213440
so attention starved

>just being ironic guys, im not really a crybaby

Blockhead is fucking nobody. He's totally meaningless and had little to nothing to do with the slander against Sam/MDE or the WP cancellation.

who gives a shit,

it was a garbage show by a faggot exploiting pol

if you want to suck his dick call him up and profess your love.

Damn Tim sounds so butthurt.

And invisibro sounds like a chill dude. Hope he doesn't get shoah'd when the elites eventually try to shut down Sup Forums

He's attending to parking some big black pozz cocks up his own butt

Because he said nigger and knows real dank Sup Forums memes, for instance; Le jews ())))))))))))))))))))))))))))

XD jew meme is my favorite meme lol!

he was a huge part of it. lets not overlook the obvious.

It's Tim hydecker that got MDE removed. He threatened to leave if Hyde wasn't pulled.
splitsider.com/2016/12/sam-hyde-lashed-out-at-tim-heidecker-over-million-dollar-extremes-cancellation/

samuelstein hydeberg got stabbed in the back by jews at adult swim. this burnstain heeb played a role in mde's demise but he's not the reason mde got cancelled.

That show was lame and you know it.

vegan detected

cmon big guy

Hi, reddit!

>31 years old
>unemployed
>no health insurance
>spams himself on Sup Forums in a desperate attempt to cling to the last remaining shreds of his quickly fading relevancy

Kill yourself Sam

you must like tim and faggot

>he doesn't realize that comedy is the last vessel for free speech
>he's too blind to see cultural marxism and PC culture building the prison around him

it's not about the man, it's about the taking of freedom you fucking retard. download a proxy and sport a swede flag. You don't deserve the one you have now.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

I really miss the show. The skits where Charls way the main character were thought provoking as fuck, like The Man Who Would Never Be What (((They))) Made Him To Be. Charls is on a different plane of existence and I hope they make more shit.

I posted on his twitter and my account got locked.

> "Tim doesn't realize that the boomers are on their way out and his generation will be the minority"

> "Feels good to be a millennial"

Moments later my account was locked for offensive behavior.

Interesting?

his life is already pathethic enough struggling to get 10k views on his shit articles

I don't believe you.

I just posted it not even 10 minutes ago, it was removed from his twitter and I was locked.

I'v never had that happened before ever, I'v posted things much more hostile and never have gotten locked out.

I'd rather have another season of world peace than this jew burned down tho

>this does not mean I will not contribute in shitposting him out of existence

i hope sam hyde goes on an actual killing spree to make the shooter meme real

>filename is IMG_1410.jpg
Kill yourself phoneposting faggot

not the worst thing to get on tv
youtube.com/watch?v=q-KUbflnMEs

The show was great and you're a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=a1AHDNTXYSA

youtube.com/watch?v=67YfJyc_rew

youtube.com/watch?v=YZQEJblS6tI

Thing is, Wondershowzen and PFFR are helmed by a jew collective. See, you can only be subversive if you're one of g*d's chosen ppl.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ODcC5z6Ca0

youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U

What a faggot. He also looks like a tranny.

Doesn't matter, Blockhead Joe will never work for the New York Times.