This was mfw last week when I finally let God into my heart

It was a long journey of months of studying and soul searching

may the Lord bless and keep you

May God bless us all

T H I C C

saved for all the wrong reasons

>mfw

>mfw he is real
>mfw all degenerates will be judged(which could be me to if I don't get my shit together)
>mfw the day of judgment when we see all things named in book of rev happening before our eyes
>mfw everyone going crazy on Sup Forums and thousand of believers threads telling people I told you so (if there is even internet on those moments)
>mfw atheist and all other still doubting even on the final moments
>mfw that final moment when Jesus himself comes down with a battalion of Holy angels to smite all the wicked on earth
>mfw that last second of his true none human form so bright it will melt us in less than a second finally ending everything

prove it

made up numbers meaning nothing

if numbers don't exist why are mine repeating?

I meant his

grow up man child

>no fun allowed
your digits suggest otherwise

getting excited about your post numbers is only possible for a teenager

I LOVE YOU JESUS!

i love these threads

prove it

yet nobody loves you

>sky daddy still being used by bang-cucks

I love user and i love you.

I love you with a perfect love.

The host and residence of the Kingdom are celebrating user. I am honestly joyed to hear this.

>uragay

He resides within all of us, user.

The Evil and vindictive God of the JEW is a false god.

Christ preached the CHRISTOS, that EVERY MAN has that sublime divinity within him; that same internal yearning for freedom from tyranny, individualism, and to treat your fellow brother as you would yourself.

Honor, Dignity, EFFORT THROUGH WORKS

UNBEKNOWNST TO THE HEATHEN AND JEW

Before you get too excited about the end of the world, note that some pretty major things would have to happen first.

most noteworthy being antichrist himself

"Antichrist" does not mean an enemy of christ, it means a fake messiah. Many christians will mistakenly believe that he is Jesus, and will worship him accordingly. Read 2 Thessalonians to confirm and understand.

t. Satan

Wanna bash me?

boo hoo

hopefully there aren't people who fall for this satanic garbage

the purpose of this entire age is to teach us that God is absolute, that man is lost, and that nothing happens outside of God's permission or action

>tfw you realise God exists

being latino is punishment enough

fucking newfags

it's

>yfw you realize god exists

God Bless. Continue to strive for truth and righteousness.

also non-elect represent

wow you are a fucking retard

post yfw you realize God exists and he is a purely affectionate being

*tips fedora

youtu.be/iBuPCrQskL0

simply waiting in idle, hoping for your savior to rescue you from your own inaction will be your demise. Christ works through man, and those who hear the call, or those who are "awakened" in christ.
What did the Nazarene teach? What you reap what you sow.

Cause and effect; the day for action will be upon us soon. And as you lay idle, you will also rightfully be judged as a man who refused to fight the Demagogues and evil forces, hoping that a an omnipresent being would save you from your own lack of will.

Didn't do much for me.

Post yfw you realize Satan is real.

>nothing happens outside of God's permission or action

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

If God is responsible directly for every action, then God must be evil, considering evil acts are committed, i.e. sins.

A more reasonable explanation which allows for God to be all-powerful and yet not directly responsible for evil acts is that God created the universe in such a way that specific acts millions of years after the beginning of the universe were directed in such a way to allow for the development of the human race, which is a spectacular development itself, and the allowed freedom of mankind as independent actors, otherwise we would just be robots with no free will, and God would be directly responsible for evil acts.

We are allowed permission to commit acts either good or evil, but God has no direct control over which we choose. Any acts that are committed are not God's responsibilities, but the people who pushed them into action.

Natural Disasters tho?

Natural Disasters are outside of my expertise, someone else is gonna have to step in otherwise I'm gonna make a fool of myself.

can confirm

>mfw

How is "gods word" anything other than the hearsay of man? Why are the christcuck shill threads never ending?

>mrw

Getting a PhD in Physics.

Tell me about it. I sat around thinking so much that I was worried about falling into psychosis.

>Pitbull
>Not going to Hell

Mfw I watch the tribulation of the synagogue of Satan in God-k definition from heaven

I spent the better part of my teenage years being an atheist edgelord who religiously watched every atheist youtuber and debater. I grew up in California with agnostic parents.

For me the understanding of God began as deism. It was the good feeling when I did something that benefited me in the long run, or my family, or my community, and so on. I accidentally became deist due to curiousity about the Christian faith and my studies of it thereafter. Deism as an abstraction, attributing everything that is and everything that will be as divine rather than solely terrestrial.

Once my perception had been changed in this way I was able to focus this awareness as some sort of spirituality. Accepting that Jesus is Lord was not hard from there. His stories are in every way about the divine in all of us, whose practice of self sacrifice we can all follow to achieve enlightenment.

>I spent the better part of my teenage years being an atheist edgelord who religiously watched every atheist youtuber and debater

Same. Took a little while to grow the fuck up

H E R E S Y

Actually it was physics that drew me back to faith. It's a little contradictory, but I soon began to question a bunch of stuff soon after becoming passionate for it.

The saying is true then, that at the bottom of the glass of water of science is the Lord?

Ask any real scientist (ie physicist, engineer, chemist, etc) and they will tell you that after years and years of studying subject of science that it screams of faith. The world is too perfect for our existence to be spontaneous. Of course, that's a subjective argument for whomever to ask.

Funny story, when I went back to church I was afraid of being outcasted if anyone knew my profession. I hadn't been to church in decades, so I wasn't sure what the general consensus was. Come to find out that the first person I met there turned out to be a physics doctorate specializing in crystal geometry from 40 years ago. Kinda strange that of all people the very first person I met knew exactly where I was coming from.

Tell me OP, where did you come from?

Why did you choose to be born with your body?

>mfw God exists
>mfw the KJV is the most accurate English translation of the word of God
>mfw saved through Jesus Christ