Men harassing German woman at metro - help calls ignored

Google translate because only German article so far

>A woman is being harassed by men at a Munich suburban train station. Apparently other travelers ignore their help. When her husband and a friend are rushing, there is a fight

>According to the victim, the men were presumably North-African nationals, who spoke relatively good German.
welt.de/vermischtes/article164137911/Maenner-bedraengen-Frau-am-Stachus-Hilferufe-ignoriert.html#Comments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPivgMpHhy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was it a mating call?

Welcome to modern feminism. Men no longer care about shit because everyone keeps treating them like shit, so this is what happens.

Just look at Cologne; no men stopped to help the women getting assaulted.

>two of them chat up the woman
>tell her hey schöne Dame and grab her arm
>suddenly ten of them appear

I don't even
What the fuck

That and most men are scared to go to jail over self defense and risk losing their job

Because it's practically guaranteed that doing anything against any of these tanned Germans will result in being ostracized from society because of das racist or whatever.

Pay no attention to the daily jihadi arrests, pay no attention to AK-47s being found in mosques all over Europe. Pay no attention to the fact that these people abuse children across their entire culture while limp-dicked governments do nothing to stop it.

Spot on. I'd actually forcefully hold back my natural protective instincts, instead of getting into trouble for defending the same women who creamed themselves for open borders against the results of their actions.

Yes
German law is so KEKED that you go to jail over self defending

Several Germans, trying to help, were almost beaten to death during Cologne NYE

Everybody knows Europe is trash. It's just becoming more apparent over the years.

As far as I've read, the only people helping were slavs.

It's time for you folks to take back your society or else you're fucking doomed. Just look at the proud military of Prussian tradition: Full of trannies and pussies with broomsticks.

The western world is so hilariously fucked that any sort of violence or bad-thought against mudslimes is amplified to the point of generating enough shame to power the entire world many times over.

Anything that happens in reverse is buried before you can blink.

No one's scared of going to jail, they just don't give a shit because why should they. They can save everything, and return everything back to normal and women will still fuck it up in the end

There is a pattern in German media

>terror attack happens
>media blames security and police instead of religion of peace

>woman gets harassed
>media blames Passanten that they didn't help instead of pointing at the problem with the law that you get published over self defense

The article in the OP follows this pattern too

to give everyone here some background on german woman

this is what EVERY woman says
"i don't need a man to protect me i can do it my self, im just as capable as a man"

there you go cunt, have it your way

There was a case of a young hooligan, convicted of assault for aiding a citizen getting stomped by Arabs, although all witnesses confirmed that he broke their jaw in pure self defense. The judge convicted him on the conclusion that he probably enjoyed the fight even though it was self defence and he should have used less violant means than hooks to the face.

Goddammit

It's even affecting the tech industry

Don't you have any Emu to prep?

Based Father Orel

But I like you Australia...I defend your border and immigration policies in front of my fellow German cucks every time the topic gets brought up... :(

For fuck's sake.

Take the blackpill, fellow germs.

Where did you get their ethnicity from? All I know is that guys who intervened were assaulted by groups of sandniggers.

Und wenn's beschlossen ist da droben, daß unser Reich versink' in Nacht, –

Noch einmal soll die Welt erproben des deutschen Schwertes alte Macht:

Soll nicht mehr deutsches Wort erschallen, nicht deutsche Sitte mehr bestehn,

So laßt uns stolz und herrlich fallen, nicht tatenlos in Schmach vergehn.
Nein, eh' ihr herrscht in diesen Landen, draus oft euch wilde Flucht entrollt,

Sei noch einmal ein Kampf bestanden, des ewig ihr gedenken sollt:

Und wimmeln zahllos eure Horden, erfüllt von tausendjährgem Neid: –

Erst gilt es noch ein furchtbar Morden, eh' ihr die Herrn der Erde seid.
Wir stiegen auf in Kampfgewittern, der Heldentod ist unser Recht:

Die Erde soll im Kern erzittern, wann fällt ihr tapferstes Geschlecht:

Brach Etzels Haus in Glut zusammen, als er die Nibelungen zwang,

So soll Europa stehn in Flammen bei der Germanen Untergang!

Wann?

>Germans are afraid to help fellow Germans now because of the R-word

we really did a number on them after the war didn't we?

#notyourwomen
get fucked cunts, enjoy the hell you voted for, why stand up for an ungrateful bitch in a nation that will most likely prosecute you for preventing an "enriching forceful sexual encounter"

all i remember was the 7 foot bosnian body guard who was roundhouse kicking mudslimes

I remember this one chase, a guy in a wheelchair was assaulted by turkshits and successfully defended himself with pepper spray. Then he was convicted for assault because you are actually not allowed to use pepper spray on humans, you can only use it to defend yourself against wild animals, which made no sense to me, because that was exactly what he did.

>from Austria
Dude, didnt your president say that the austrian people will have to ask their women to wear hijabs, out of "solidarity".

>imo Germany needs a revolt, but people here are to cowardly to even talk about the muslim problem.

Oh yeah that guy. Anyway my point was that German man did in fact intervene, sadly we aren't all professional martial artists.

kek

Yeah, the law is so fucked up an corrupted...
There's actually no legal basis that permits pepper spray per se, it is just that minor self defense weapons have to get a certificate after getting tested by some German department and they keep pepper spray from being tested, since the executive and judiciary power want their Germans impotent and defenseless even though they fail to ensure public order all the time.

Btw, of course it is allowed for police men to carry and use it against you, since they are not bound by laws on arms.

So you can use a gas pistol in self defense, but not pepper spray? Brilliant

bump

You cant say this in generell. We have people that went into prison for beating up people that trying to rape their gf and we have people that shot thiefes in the back with an illegal firearm and got away with it.

You basicly have to pray that you wont get a female leftist judge

Yes and everyone was fucking surprised this demented green cuck was talking such garbage, well I would have never expected this from a guy who publicly said the army should be abolished, who could have guessed. Not even the left wing papers could write him out of this one tough, they actually went with, "it was obviously ironic guys" which not even their cucked readership bought. This won't be the last you here of this old fuck, he is an old demented communist that has things to say and nobody can stop him now, to think the left were worried about Austria's reputation with Hofer, they will have a rude awaking with this Joker, get ready for 6 more years of old commie yells at everything, but the problem and embarrasses himself and his poor tiny nation.

What makes it even more infuriating is the fact that this very close election was, like we know now, most likely influenced by those approximately ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND turks with ILLEGAL dual-citizenship and of course it will be a cold day in hell until the Social Democrats attempt to do anything about this, because these Erdogan cocksuckers vote Red and Green like the slimy parasites they are, everything needs to burn.

civil law is such a fucking joke lmao

>western females get harassed by Africans, western men don't care.

Enjoy the world you created.

Exactly.
Theoretically you are rather allowed to club someone's head with a metal rod in self defense than using pepper spray.

Gotta have a winning complexion, bro.

That's penal law, bro. § 224 StGB not BGB (civil law).

99% chance she voted to let those niggers into her country. Got what she deserved.

actually it was (((you))) who insisted on this world.

He means "Civil law" in a sense that our italian system dosen't have Precedents such as in Common Law british system the US has

>I'd actually forcefully hold back my natural protective instincts
No, you're just a coward with a story.

She a strong independent woman dont need no man nuhh uh

Nah bro, went to jail for assault once already in a similiar situation. Stop projecting, nordcuck.

Knowing Europe they'll probably arrest the bystanders for not doing anything, too. At least the white male ones. Obviously the women are justified in ignoring it because they were afraid, and minorities were justified for ignoring or perpetrating it because they don't understand German culture.

Nuke us out of mercy please

I know there is an american law that if you witness a rape or something like that there is the possibility you get charged as an acomplice for doing nothing.

There was a case about it that got quite publicised, happened in a bar i think, sec gonna jewgle it

>Anschließend flüchteten die Täter unerkannt.

IMPLYING THERE ARENT ANY VIDEOS OF THE INCIDENT

WHAT THE FUCK!?!

>fancy truck
>million dollar house
>wife material woman
>at 25
I would kill for these things

Not really. You simply failed to be the nation we once hoped you'd be.

I wouldn't be surprised if some state had some law like that on the books, but it'd be overturned because good Samaritan laws were ruled to be unconstitutional.

>was a group of 10 sandniggers according to federal police
this is literally what happens once the government starts witch hunting good samaritans
people simply stop giving a flying fuck in fear of prosecution

Yeah, we could expect some pretty dystopian shit if trends continue like this, Getting the hot chocolate ready to be honest. You're lucky in the respect that you have the constitution.

Why was the husband and friend not arrested?

Hopefully they were.

So you'd go to jail for someone that literally asked for it?

Dumbass. They live in a country with TERRIBLE laws when it comes to these things. No, fuck them, let them suffer. It's been told loud and clear, they are not your women.

I bet if it was a white guy trying to attract a white female all the numale cucks would have called the police on him for harrassment

You lot are scared to do a riot in your own country. Look at us, EU/NATO are forcing us to settle.
There are still people at the parliemant not moving an inch.

German men have to grow some balls....you can't even blame "feminism" for this. When I lived in France, most of the North Africans immigrants (Moroccans and Algerians) were scrawny as hell. Unless they look Badr Hari, they're just being pussies by not interfering and helping her.

Thats only prt of it, would you be willing to get killed by a pack of niggers so ms. dickcaroussel could go on riding without repercussion after constantly berating you for not being a multiculti cuckold?

Good. They deserve to be ignored. They asked for this.

Why should german men lift a finger for these traitors? It's over man, they can vote. They have power. They used it to destroy the country.

Wouldnt it be great to have a nation where women can't vote

Kekistan

But what about waifus?

A nation that might actually stand the test of time instead of go into the cycle of death.

why would waifus need to vote?

Voting changes nothing

To not feel excluded and bullied

>be european
>get raped
HA HA send help please

She most probably voted for the muh immigration parties. Only 2% of the women here are voting AfD.

All those women deserve it. You fuck up our country, get fucked by Untermenschen Nigger fucking bitches.

You think you are tough because you are 280 lbs at 6 feet?

Two scrawny guys win 95% of the time against a single man

Women has driven a wedge in politics that cannot be mended, issues no longer cater to families it caters to individuals and since women are an easier target policies are targeted on their feelings

Without the ability to vote they can't unintentionally destroy our culture and way of life.

>pic related

Can their fucking intentions be more clear!?

Fuck that treasonous and anti-white government.

It's just human sociology. The more people who witness a crime/accident what have you, the less likely it is that someone will help. It's called diffusion of responsibility. Everyone thinks they don't have to help because someone else will. Same thing for mob mentality. So if you are ever in need of help and there are a lot of people around, you are supposed to call out specific people to help, that breaks them out of their haze.

Stachus is his Hood. Where have he been?

Voting changes nothing. Americans elected Trump and he continues to break his promises.

All right wing parties are controlled opposition.

Your country is not even run by Brits let alone the people that you elect. Do you think the globalists will give up on one world government?

To all of you saying the women deserved it: you're a faggot.

Your job as a man is to protect women. Many women did not ask for this. Stop blaming all women just because you see a few pictures of random women holding refugees welcome signs.

You need to be ready for these situations, obviously be physically fit and carry whatever toys you can get your hands on.

Your society will never improve if the enemy sees that you won't even protect your women in the streets, you look so vulnerable and they WILL take advantage of that.

Travel in groups if you can, and if you ever see this shit in the streets, don't ask questions, just punch the nigger as hard as you fucking can and beat him to a pulp. If you're not sure if they're harassing her, just go and interrupt them and start talking to the person being harassed, be it a woman or a smaller man. They have to know Germans will not let this happen. Germany cannot become a paradise for the lazy, the rapists, and the thieves, or your immigration will never slow until Germans have become suffocated. Be the change you wish to see.

Japanese women vote and the country is just fine. All comes down to the predominant culture not being retarded and self loathing, but conservative and content with itself instead.

And?

The jew cant hide in japan so he cant subvert there women

VOTING IS A FRAUD, DEMOCRACY IS A FRAUD. JAPAN IS FINE BECAUSE IT IS NOT TARGETED AS MUCH AS EUROPE

t. Sandra Zinnegger-Eckhardt

No. Europe has been subverted for centuries including the conversion to christianity.

Jews had the power in Europe since ancient Rome

Hilarious

Switzerland?

The reality is that most not just some women are pro open borders. It is the case in my country which is far less liberal as Germany.

99% of German women probably views shitskins as equals to German men

I am glad that shitskins rape and murder us. If they were better behaved we would be even more open to them.

Imagine telling a fellow woman not to date an educated wealthy well spoken Arab who is gentle and romantic.

You would be dubbed an evil racist.

This is why I love living in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=gPivgMpHhy8

Damn, didn't expect to read about munich on Sup Forums
Just today I was out with my gf, but just went to Auer dult...this could have been me and my gf

I feel when that threshold of absolute tolerance is broken and self preservation is on high gear, it will awaken the sleepers and kill iff the altruistic cucks.
I give 10 more years unfortunately or when the economic collapse happen
(no mo fundz fo leecheen N sheit).

Nah, I'm actually 200 lbs and 5'11"
pic related just so you dont think I'm a keyboard warrior

Wut did Hitler & the huWhite spirit mean by this?

Wow, these Memri tv images are getting more and more dystopian by the day.

You are the male equivalent of a ridiculous feminst.
Why should women be femenine and loyal to white men if they're all un-masculine faggots like you? That's the real question you need to be asking yourself.

Some of you overly anti-feminist dudes are the biggest betas and faggots...even worse than sjws when it comes to shit like this. Like we get it: feminism sucks. But you faggots take it to a whole 'nother level.

Nuke the world someone, please lay us to sleep in warming hell fire.

What do people say in the comments section?

basically same as here

Carry a knife and just show it to these rats if they get cocky.

Just a subtile threat