I don't think France as bad as people say it is

>I don't think France as bad as people say it is.
>Arrive in France

Holy fucking shitballz

I knew that you faggots had a habit for surrendering but what the fuck have you done?

>Downtown Paris is like a third world African slum.

WHAT DO FROGGYS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's racist

traveling to Europe is a joke now. stick to the Asian countries next time they don't put up with that shit and it's a lot cheaper

Vilnius is pretty great though.

I went to paris back in 2005 and it was already an african infested slum with gypsies in makeshift bazaars in and around the metro tube. I was 10 at the time. So you can imagine how much worse it has become.

I honestly think it's already over. They can't make them all leave, even if they manage to get their shit together and decide that's what they want to do. The fatal mistake was already made. They were invaded & conquered without even realizing they were at war.

>traveling to Europe is a joke now

Just avoid the major cities and go for the small towns, most of them are just as beautiful, if not more, and they're mostly shitskin free

>I knew that you faggots had a habit for surrendering
> Implying we have a culture of surrendering
> Implying we have a culture

The first thing you can do is not put the average Frog down for it. The problem is the same throughout the west.
We need a new elite.

I think you all meant to say that France has become a vibrant community with a lot of diversity to be enjoyed by all.

You wouldn't believe it.

Being a ignorant tourist, I thought that the marketplace would be French cheese, bread, chain smoking women, but now it was like modern day Morocco bazaars with dudes selling hashish/coke and sleeping on the corners.

>Black guy called me a pussy because I said I was married when he offered me a ''white bitches' whore

I went in 2003 and the Africans were already everywhere then, constantly trying to sell you junk items. Couldn't imagine what's it's like now days

Where do you recommend in your country, always wanted to go.

>Paris

Here's your problem.

take the train to tours

>Paris

Here's your problem. Get out of that hellhole.

BASED leaf

Dame goes for all of western europe then.

*Same

>France
>Paris
American geography

Do we just give up now then or?

#notallniggers

Paris is so shocking for some tourists to see that they came up with a syndrome for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

>co worker of mine just got back from Paris, talked about how "crowded" it was, and the various barriers that now surround the eiffel tower.
Its odd how people can see a problem and not ever get to a rational conclusion of it's causes.

Nothing, even in WWII France was too compassionate about immigrants.
Y'all should move to Iceland and watch Europe go to shit.

You Sikh's seemed to deal with it fine.

I'm a good Hindu boy user.

If you really want to go to Paris, just spend a day or two there and see some museums. That city is a shithole. What you should've done is see the countryside and small towns - Normandy, in central-south France places like Macon or Dijon or Annecy. It's the current year user, you should know better than to visit the multicultural dystopia of major cities.

Glad to hear.

Kikes have been meme'ing that France isn't a shithole. Do NOT go there. I went there 3 years ago and it's nothing but blacks and other savages.

Can anyone recommend a decent place to visit in Europe city-wise? or have they all become dystopian shitholes like the movie 'Children of Men'

Is Tallinn worth it?

france is no longer france

you'll have to just round them all up and deport them. If nowhere to deport, take over an African country, and dump them there.

I'd imagine the deportation of millions of people would create tons of jobs along with a possible war with nations refusing to take back their trash.

Lots of Eastern European cities are nice, and some are largely untouched by tourists. I liked Belgrade and Novi Sad in Serbia a lot. For Western Europe there are still some nice ones, although they're usually swarming with tourists. Florence is one of the best IMO

Can you fellow frogs post self made pictures of your cities? Just to know, how bad the situation is

>Don't go to Europe, it's full of nogs and muzzies!
>Go to Asia, it's full of gooks!
wtf?