INDIA WANTS ONLY ELECTRIC CARS BY 2030

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2017/04/30/indias-ambitious-target-for-only-electric-cars-by-2030-stern-v-nordhaus-all-over-again/#1eeab1d735a8

must be nice denying that you're a third world country

Other urls found in this thread:

business-standard.com/article/companies/peugeot-may-relaunch-ambassador-in-a-new-avatar-at-rs-5-9-lakh-117021200796_1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some user will flock on saying that MUH 2030,but lets just be honest as living as a redpilled individual in this country I actually confirm that the fucking rat experiment is true.

The video and the prophecies are coming true,everyone was happy as fuck since 60's because WW ended and you have the chance to reproduce in a free world,Upper caste families who work hard knew the consequences of family planning and shit,I am a single child to my parents lived a satisfactory life.

Fuck,people here are consuming Hollywood shit in mad volume,they are literally taking it as gospel,they still think its Sunshine and Rainbow in America,hardly do they know that their ancestors who carried out strict tradition laws adhered to Hinduism were infact keeping the civilization in check.

Because of Equality I have lost my seat so some Low IQ dalit,fuck this shit he scored far less but still he will score a seat in some good corporation because MUH DALIT.

The same with women rights and shit,girls are getting high ground in everything,there are ((NGO's)) here who hire these delusional idiots and train them in Canada and Europe.

They return back and secure the role in media,industry,HR and politics and you know the rest.

Majority of population shitting on street,literal sub humans champing out every now and then if not provided with GIBS.

its just like 70's America with shit tier music all around and we will get to 9/11 phase in like next generation,implying this generation is not already cucked,well,I have to wait for the martial data.

Every nation is getting Jewed desu.

After all of these,who in the right mind would get excited for an electric car?

They can't even use a toiled burger.

>must be nice denying that you're a third world country

Who gives a shit what a yank thinks

>electric cars before toilets

I'll check your digits but I ain't reading your post pajeet
>poo

>shit

Don't you have a toilet to be worshipping?

How are they going to do that when-
>the vast majority of the population can barely afford to buy anything more than a tuktuk let alone £25k+ electric cars
>they only recently stopping making old 60s british cars like pic related

>when a britcuck shitting on the virtual streets of the internet tries to "educate" anyone else about proper defocation

i'd tell you to kill yourself but you'll probably need paperwork to buy a rope

at least you know what is happening
i have no idea who or what modi is sleeping with

POO

To be fair: they will likely switch to electric cars before America does.

>USA
>1st world

I feel nostalgic for that car. I always liked the look of that car. Apparently Peugeot is likely to relaunch a modernized version of that car

business-standard.com/article/companies/peugeot-may-relaunch-ambassador-in-a-new-avatar-at-rs-5-9-lakh-117021200796_1.html

The article is only talking about NEW cars being sold.

>tfw no exceptionally hairy Indian wife
You guys have the hottest women.

>yfw India may actually be the most developed country in the world but they have the Gauges and designated shitting streets so they're seen worse than latin america and get poo spammed
I wonder

You have to be the thirstiest motherfucker i have seen here.

Pajeet detected

>t. architect of the Commonwealth of Street Shitters
whoa there check that projection at the door kid

>must be nice denying that you're a third world country

This is what you have to do to get the lithium for making these extremely environmentally healthy cars.

wow thanks India you are so making the world less shitty.

Except that's not how they mine lithium.

Here, this is what it actually looks like.

>not cars powered by poo

I bet people at goodyear are already engineering new tires so that india's cars will be able to safely navigate their designated shitting streets.

Oh wow, it's so colorful.
It must be safe, look at the pretty colors.

They should start with a more modest goal - shitfree streets by 2030

India also wants toilets but that aint happening

It is perfectly safe.

It's just salty water (brine) they pump to the surface where the desert sun evaporates the water.

This is what it looks like once it's dry.

Next step is separating the lithium from the salt using electrolysis.

>still no toilets
Priorities