Texas bans sanctuary jurisdictions - Liberals cry

twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/04/27/ban-on-sanctuary-jurisdictions-passes-texas-house-despite-tears-pleas-for-mercy/

>The legislation outlaws sanctuary jurisdictions throughout the state, imposes civil penalties for entities in violation of the law, and makes it a misdemeanor for sheriffs, constables, police chiefs, and local leaders not to cooperate with federal authorities and honor requests from immigration agents.

>Democrats obviously are not happy about the outcome, and plenty of tears were shed during the debate. Rep. Mary Gonzalez made it clear to her colleagues that she hoped any who voted for #SB4 would never again speak to her.

>.@RepMaryGonzalez to reps who vote for #sb4 amendment: “I hope you never talk to me again.”

Well done Texas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/05/ted-kennedy-did-not-pass-the-immigration-act-of-1965/
legis.ga.gov/Legislation/en-US/display/20152016/SB/269
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Texans

As a native Texan, I can whole-heartedly support this.

It had to be done.

We are the best state.

>do not talk to me or my illegal aliens' anchor sons ever again

>Gonzalez

why isn't this a federal law yet?
undermining our national sovereignty is not protected by the constitution

>mfw I live in a sanctuary city in TX
>mfw my kike mayor and nigger chief of police are going to get arrested if they don't toe the fucking line

"Jurisdictions." So no sanctuary cities, no sanctuary counties, no sanctuary water districts, etc.

Noice one, Texas.

lel

>sanctuary city
What is that?

Illegals Welcome beacons

A city that decided to not follow the laws and intentionally import large masses of illegals with no tracking, checking, documentation. Typically these importees are immune to the law as well.

WHY CAN'T MY STATE BE MORE LIKE YOURS???
Our (literal) faggot mayor sued the federal government so that he could retain both sanctuary status and federal gibs. And he won.

Basically it's a city that won't deport illegal immigrants unless they've committed an outstanding felony, and even then it's up for debate.

kek

The state should disestablish your city/county.

>mayor won't follow the law
>congrats, your city no longer exists

>shitting on the marble floor isn't prohibited
oh India

Youre still jam packed with niggers and wetbacks.

So basically cities where laws don't work and they are filled with illegals?
I don't see what can go wrong.

I love my state

>toe the fucking line
finally someone pol writes this correctly

The illegals are "encouraged" to follow the law, but not forced too like the rest of, you know, the actual people living there.

The town next to mine is a sanctuary city. With any luck this bill will stop any progression of crime.

The law applies to American citizens. Just not illegals so they will be let go even they murder someone. Thousands of cases.

>Not best Karlslander

What's worse the the number of people who don't think this is completely insane. And worse than that, you're a horrible nazi racist if you don't think it's a good idea.

Sanctuary cities are cities that won't work with the federal authorities about finding illegal immigrants.
The federales can still arrest illegals, but local law enforcement won't help.

Sanctuary cities typically forbid their own public employees from asking about immigration status or won't tell ICE if they apprehend them for any non-felony related crime. It encourages illegals to live there, and when the Feds crack done on it they bitch and moan about how doing it only makes illegals less likely to report crimes.

GOD BLESS TEXAS

THANK YOU BASED TEXAS

Can we just vote for Texas as POTUS for the next cycle? Not like, any individual. The state as a whole.

>we need to increase government interference in your life to fix [x]
Get out, leftypol. Republicans are the party of SMALL GOVERNMENT.

No man, no. Austin is the most Liberal place in the South. Do you really want something like that being apart of the POTUS?

Fantastic!

Now when do we purge Austin?

It would be like if St. Petersburg suddenly decided to willfully harbor Chechnya terrorists.

>trump deports thousands, even millions of illegals during his time as president
>the democrats, barley a viable party as it is, has 1/3 of its voters are sent back to Mexico
>California ((mayors)) and some parts of Washington declare some areas where they will defy federal law and harbor illegals.
>iif trump tries to fire them, MSM says he is removing his political opponents like hitler

Ok that's fair. What if we euthanize Austin first?

This. Austin must be purged.

Forget about Austin, there's other shitholes like Brownsville and my city that would drag the rest of the state down even if Austin didn't exist.

Abolishing a city charter is literally reducing the size of government. It's not very practical for a city of any significance, but it's a bit of a clever observation on how there ought to be a balance of powers between government forces. It is the state, after all, that grants the city the legitimacy to pick people to run the city.

THANK YOU BASED TEXAS

We need a national campaign to push more states to do this

Still less than 50% white

We would never have passed a new law if we could get demoshits to obey the current ones.

Why should Texas be afforded states rights when it won't grant county rights?

even tho texass is a shithole of spics and white trash they get shit done .

good work texassholes

No, we can't do that. Austin is a beautiful place, with wonderful people. The hard working people that want to work and better their community. I grew up in South Austin, and of all the people I pity I pity the one Mexican man that came here legally. He came as a boy, married, had two children, and tried to get them into a good college by breaking his back with two jobs. That poor man.
Not purged. Merely educated.
This is why I live in Round Rock.

Houston, Fort Worth and their suburbs are more of a concern than Austin.

fucking based

43% white actually.

You have to work on the bigger cities first, so when the democrats disperse they move to areas where they are outnumbered by republicans.

Thank god the state is as large as other countries in the world.

Enjoy living in your concrete jungle with spics or liberals.

>Brownsville
Why would you move to a 90% Mexican shithole?

The devil in hell, we're told was chained
A thousand years he there remained
He neither complain nor did he groan but
Was determined to start a hell of his own

Where he could torment the souls of men
Without being chained in a prison pen
So he asked the lord if he had on hand
Anything left when he made this land

The Lord said yes, there's a plenty on hand
But I left it down by the Rio Grande
The fact is ol' boy, the stuff is so poor
I don't think you could use it as the hell anymore

looks familiar

But for what purpose?

GET OUT OF MY STATE COMMIES!

youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM

It's 63% still bad but at least we arnt past the 50% mark.

>A government representative represents other nations citizens and not their own.

Disgusting.

He's talking about Texas specifically.

For the people involved, short sighted things like being retarded, believing in globalist ideology, 10 pictures of a poor dead child, votes, graft, power climbing.

Long term goal of course is cultural subversion, destabilization, the total destruction of the nation-state, global government, and all the rest.

Destruction of the country. It's an attack. Nothing less.

WHY ARE YOU YELLING!?!?!?

1.) I don't live there
2.) I never said I moved there
3.) Not all of us can control where we're born, unlike you (((Tanned Germans))).

Good points.

They prefer human trafficking and slave labor to their own citizenry.

So you're Mexican yourself?

No. where did I say that, either? I don't even live in brownsville.

Fucking ESL posters, I swear.

How is Austin? I've visited and it seemed okay, but I'm bailing out of Portland soon and moving to Austin. I've lived in middle-of-nowhere Texas and enjoyed it. Surely Austin can't be as much of a liberal shithole as Portland is, right?

>Surely Austin can't be as much of a liberal shithole as Portland is, right?
kek

It still has to pass in the senate.

>be born in Brownsville
>91% Hispanic
>1/20 chance you aren't Hispanic

They seriously are living memes now.
What a time to bee a hive.

Will it?

illegal immigration is about destroying the European majority.

period.

jews rammed through changes to immigration law in '65 deliberately aiming for this.

THAT law and progeny should be undone, and return to favoring Europeans (and East Asians) and stop the flow of africans and latinos who are overall negatives to the US.

Also jews have no respect for any national/ethnic rights but their own, or,temporarily, any 'victim' group they can use to their own advantage

theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/05/ted-kennedy-did-not-pass-the-immigration-act-of-1965/

If you're born in Texas you have at least some native blood in you or Hispanic. No need to hide it. I'm Texan too.

I had an audible kek

WE won't stand for this!

Texas is full of FASCISTS and must be SHUT DOWN

We're coming for you, By Any Means Necessary.

>but she won the popular vote

How desolate is Western Australia?

Likely. Something like 36% are democrats (against it), but the senate in general tends to be more lax. Will se soon.

1st generation immigrants vote Democrat, and work as slave labor for Republicans.

The original sign said "eating" not shitting, it's a shoop

But who the fuck sits on the floor in the middle of an airport and eats curry

>poo in loo, food on floor

Yeah, we don't want more Muslims and Africans here, so let's open the door to Germany, France and Sweden

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Can't tell if this is b8 or not... but just in case. You're basically making a lateral move from Portland desu.

If I were Texas, I would think about how to adjust the standards for how to become a resident and what a non-resident can and can't do so as to limit internal "economic migrants" who threaten the institutions Texas has used to become economically and culturally attractive.

I don't. Can't wait to leave. T lifelong Texan

Not having sanctuary cities was a good start. Ive thought about this before, but long as Texas is full of oil and churches it'll naturally keep them away. The other thing they could do (which should be a federal law but that's another conversation) is make English the official language. Seeing shithole, little Mexico streets is pretty annoying. Along with most jobs preferring you to be bilingual because of the amount of immigrants that refuse to learn it.

>official language
I look at it like this. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse for breaking it, right? Well, the laws are all written in English, so if you don't know English then that could be considered to be willful ignorance, and possibly even negligence.

I don't mind having a "little italy" or whatever else here or there, but what business does a person who doesn't know English or at least is trying to learn it have being in this country? Is a person who can't use English going to pass a citizenship test, be able to file taxes, read a road sign, or otherwise do things required to operate above the level of a 3rd world shithole?

obvious shop but i still had a laugh

That's nice.

Not only have they been illegal here since 2009, now you have to PROVE you are helping deport illegals or you don't get jack shit.

legis.ga.gov/Legislation/en-US/display/20152016/SB/269

t. Georgia

This state can be pretty awesome at times.
I'm glad Abbot actually doing shit.

TEXAS YES

>you will never be a texan

Why live?