Anyone else hate working class people?

>They're uncultured and don't read.
>They're uneducated and work manual labor jobs.
>They take pride in their manual labor job.
>They often have asinine political opinions and want to tell everyone their political beliefs, despite being uneducated.
>They still have the right to vote, despite being "low information" voters and often not being able to name the three branches of the government.
>They have no hobbies or uninteresting hobbies.
>The hobbies they do have are shitty, like hunting deer or working on their pickup trucks.
>They like to drink cheap alcohol after work at a bar instead of doing something productive like taking night courses at college to get a white collar job.
>They smoke cigarettes.

>And my number 1 biggest complaint; they act like the work they do is important and by doing it, they are "throwing themselves on a hand grenade" and saving society at large with some self-perceived sacrifice.

Anyone else hate working class people?

>Anyone else hate working class people?

No.

This is like the ultimate "I'm a millenial with a degree in black gender studies so I'm better than you" post.
The working class makes sure to fix your shit when you're too much of a pussy to change a tire.

That's fairly stereotypical user

You sound useless.

Id rather talk shop with a professional craftsman, than talk with a nuveau riche plebian who drinks Cristal. And I am blue blood, and likely as arrogant as you get.

I hate them OP. As a richfag, I can't stand the lower classes. But at least they vote my way hahaha literal retards

Aww, just keep working hard user I'm sure you'll be rich one day

>tfw make $120k/year
well sure

Can confirm.

no i only hate upper middle class SWIPLs, those people need the oven

>As a spoiled cuck who was handed everything by mommy and daddy
FYFY

I hate everyone, including you.

Ugly nerd

>tfw given a million on 18 birthday and live off interest

Better get to work early tomorrow, leaf

Euroland working class is different from US working class. Literal retards here. From my experience, the working class in EU at least have a decent education and mental well being, likely due to the social programs and living wages.

My 'rents have bought politicians in my home state to prevent the implementation of these programs. And the voters agreed! I love being rich.

You're the first to suffer in eternal misery when technological disruption upends your socioeconomic status.

So what? Their great grand parents worked hard so the rest of the blood could do as we wish.

Is that wrong you fucking commie? stay poor

>>tfw given a million on 18 birthday and live off interest
>Better get to work early tomorrow, leaf
You didn't earn that, not sure why you're bragging about it. By the way, I was given several times more than that, but I don't brag about it. You're a poor fag compared to me.

No, I hate upper middle class people.
>they're no more cultured than the working class, when they read it's best-seller trash
>they're educated in the liberal arts and work superfluous jobs that are in no way necessary for the survival of society
>they take pride in being accountants and HR cogs for transnational megaconglomerates
>they have destructive political views that they force on everybody via political correctness
>they have the right to vote despite being low information, because watching Samantha Bee or CNN isn't informative
>they have no hobbies or uninteresting hobbies
>the hobbies they do have are shitty, like getting drunk and high while snowboarding and going to music festivals to get drunk and high
>they drink overpriced alcohol after work at a club instead of doing something productive with their time like learning a trade to become a self-employed contractor
>they pop pills, drink, snort coke, smoke marijuana

Anyone else hating upper middle class people?

>I don't have an island escape plan in case shtf

Yeah, right. Sorry fellow republican voter, I'll be okay. :)

>Ugly nerd
Kid I own a business, no-one unironically becomes a wageslave off their own free will.
It's a good thing I'm in my early 30's and there's a ton of room for growth in this city. Revenue up 6.8% from last year. I get to burn time in the reserves now and check in every few days.

Truly a /comfy/ life.

Haha I don't care. That's just what I was given, not what I stand to inherit.

Congratulations. Why not brag tho? Let these poor anons know they vote my way, pay my way, and like it!

I hate everyone that isn't %0.1. Stay poorfag

>they act like the work they do is important and by doing it, they are "throwing themselves on a hand grenade" and saving society at large with some self-perceived sacrifice.
But it is. Thanks to them you afford to live on welfare.

>fetishizing Euros
The mark of a real plebeian.

>Anyone else hate working class people?
I don't hate anyone who works desu. People I hate are fucking leeches - be it white trash welfare leeches or the ones in the upper echalons of society (like politicians)

I work in finance and can change my own tire. Blue collar workers are now obsolete

No, but I hate you

Sorry for causing such consternation...

>Why not brag tho?
Because I didn't do jack shit to earn it, and neither did you. It's pathetic to brag about being given things you didn't earn. It shows a profound lack of character. But I can already see your parents failed you.

I'm working class since I'm 20 and have no parents. But I agree with you. Working class people are rednecks, uneducated, smoke and consume tobacco products and alcohol and are obsessed with shitty hobbies and working on their trucks. I'm in the military though and they repair aircraft with me so in this case though their job is very important.

No
This

You will have to forgive me for this: In my humble experience, Americans with a certain degree of wealth, and especially their offspring, are inane. They believe that money will buy them respect. Nothing could be further from the truth.

European blue blood mostly only respects other blue blood. Just having money is not enough. Especially if you confuse decadence with vulgarity. Which is a very common mistake with the american affluent classes.

Not saying You personally would fall pray to my prejudice. Just saying thats how it is.

>My 'rents have bought politicians in my home state to prevent the implementation of these programs. And the voters agreed! I love being rich.

Oh, I got it now. this faggot is most probably from /leftypol/ and tries to stir up class relations while making shit up on the spot. This sentence in particular reeks of commie stereotyping a larp, not a richfag bragging.

2/10, faggot

nice unsubtle b8 faggot

what a shitshow nu/pol/ is

>people falling this this bait

You would not even be alive if all the "working class" people would say fuck it and leave you at your own means, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

This is divide and conquer shilling, he's trying to represent republicans in the stereotypical light the dems make Normie's believe we are. Don't fall for it faggots

As you can see OP, pol is full of rednecks working class older and probably hairy men who behave like black people. Prone to violence. I thought this board at one time was full of teenager to young men who were nerdy but intelligent.

It has certainly made for an interesting thread though

/thread

We are Nazi's the working class is literally all we care about

"no"

I can't stand the poor people are nice and friendly meme while rich people are evil. Grew up around both rich and poor and I endlessly prefer rich people. The rate of douchebags among the poor is at 60-70% compared to 20-30% for rich people

My girlfriend hates working class people.

I don't really get it. They don't bother me.

Funny how everyone else in uneducated and uncultured, and I bet you are a fucking prodigy with a timeless understanding of the world.

I really think a 165 grain lead injection would cure you, OP.

>KILL YOUR SELF FAGGOT

Are you one of the antifa fags from reddit who were going to "take over" Sup Forums?

No, many of them are good down to earth people.

Trendies with degrees in fake bullshit like gender studies and other pseudointellectuals are whats actually insufferable.

I spend a lot of time in Europe. I prefer the Euro pleb to the American pleb. Shouldn't be asleep? Gotta get up early tomorrow for work user :)

Nonsense, my blood worked for it. I am superior to the pleb and recognize my status in the aristocracy. You hate the poor too. Admit it.

No, we're the most sane. We vote for our economic interests, unlike the uneducated lower classes.

Sorry luigi, I'm drunk off vino shittalking on an aboriginal stargazing enthusiast imageboard. Stay mad brutto

I see you're one of the retards. HAHAHA how's it feel voting for my family friends to fuck you in the ass while I do nothing but collect checks

I suspect that Sup Forums is largely middle class that have never worked with lower class urban or rural types, yet have adopted incoherent political and social beliefs from coming here. Both are awful people and I hate poors

Just look at this thread, you havent been around working class people. They are the type of white people are have no class. They cuss regularly, it's part of their vocabularly. They are extremely dumb, and love working on their cars and prefer pick up trucks that get 19mpg. They like fishing, they are easily violent. In short they are savages. They are very insufferable people who are constantly cracking crude jokes and belittling people.

no, but I do hate degree mill posers who think they're not just another monkey with more credentials than other monkeys and the ability to regurgitate bullshit someone else told them in a book

What industry?

I'm low-white collar(?) at just $60k. Really wish I hadn't fallen for the college meme.

You idiot, if you didnt have a degree you would be making 25-30k a year.

Working class people drag each other down. When I was poor, I started saving money and after a year or so I got $1,000 in my bank account. I told my friend I had money saved. His response? "Daym u rich now boi you're buyin me drinks from now on y u such a grinch dog share the love." Its literally a mental disease they take pride in their poverty.

Sounds like you're describing hipsters desu

Working class people cost too much in welfare. We should get rid of food stamps and welfare and force them to get a real job.

>>And my number 1 biggest complaint; they act like the work they do is important and by doing it, they are "throwing themselves on a hand grenade" and saving society at large with some self-perceived sacrifice.

But who plumbs your pipes when your shitter is clogged?

I bet you got a job selling overpriced shit that people worked for hard and were paid shit for it and that is making you rich you gluttonous fuck
If you were to sell those items with viable profit and payed dues to your workers you would not have a "poor" class but instead a fair fucking world full of progress and prosperity
but no like that's not enough you have to brag about it...
you are a definition of a douchebag and should be eradicated. You're making eachothers kids poor and then cry while screaming think of the children while continue raping us until we have our own children to exploit and make us not "poor"

ahhh yes, the circle of life

>sage

I'm working class and I got into this situation by fucking up a lot.

>They're uncultured and don't read.
I read nonfiction, the news and my textbooks (I'm going back to school while working.)
>They're uneducated and work manual labor jobs.
Already have a AS degree in Physics. Every job I find online pays less than what I already make and wants at least a bachelor's degree. I was looking at a lab tech job today and it pays $3 an hour less than my job (no benefits and not permanent).
I guess, not really though.
>They often have asinine political opinions and want to tell everyone their political beliefs, despite being uneducated.
Having an opinion is a problem now?
>They still have the right to vote, despite being "low information" voters and often not being able to name the three branches of the government.
Not true at all.
>They have no hobbies or uninteresting hobbies.
What hobbies can I fit into my schedule and afford beyond shitposting? I work and study.
>The hobbies they do have are shitty, like hunting deer or working on their pickup trucks.
I own a sedan, as do most working class people.
>They like to drink cheap alcohol after work at a bar instead of doing something productive like taking night courses at college to get a white collar job.
About 50-75% of white people at my job also go to school.
>They smoke cigarettes.
I quit but at least half of my coworkers smoke.
>And my number 1 biggest complaint; they act like the work they do is important and by doing it, they are "throwing themselves on a hand grenade" and saving society at large with some self-perceived sacrifice.
I don't know anyone who acts like that. I'm pretty sure that liberal contempt for the working class has beat that idea out of everyone's head. It's hard to think that your job matters when you can get replaced by 2 Pedros with a month of training.

A Noor man is usually well aware of his station, and his social status. A rich man tends to forget his, and tends to forget that there are allways people who are richer, or of higher social status.

Kipling had a point here. If you can talk with crowds, and keep your virtue, Or walk with Kings, nor lose the common touch, Yours is the world and everything thats in it.

I personally dont give a shite about "Evil" or "Good". I lean toward applied ethics. Not the ethics, that are aquired in lofty towers with SJWs.

I feel like that was true a decade ago. Now anyone with 2 braincells to rub together should be making $30-40k.

Skilled labor is easily making more than me, and I'm in the poor people land of Kentucky.

I hate everyone equally.

You're still my bitch. You "work" for a living. Anyone who "works" obviously doesn't come from smart enough stock to own capital and rise above. You're a pleb. Remember how much of a mortgage cuck you are tomorrow at work.

>literal who country

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound my money working for me. Stay mad poorfag

General trades, basically scalp newgrads from technical schools, give them training (have certs and education in being an electrician, plumber, mechanic, metalworker, some construction experience, etc. along w/ a degree in risk management) and give them jobs we get from people around the city or get them working on construction contracts.
Low wages for new workers (essentially zero experience) and they don't mind it, they do good work and everyone gets paid well. Nowadays I have other people manage the contracts and so, I piss time away on Sup Forums, in the army or doing whatever the fuck.
Large learning investment, but the trades are in a diminishing supply so having a large network is a huge benefit. Might be a swing to trades in the future, so right now I'm exploiting the market. Too many people with uni degrees who can't do some of the most basic jobs. Charge +5% or similar and they think it's normal.

>>And my number 1 biggest complaint; they act like the work they do is important and by doing it, they are "throwing themselves on a hand grenade" and saving society at large with some self-perceived sacrifice.

as much as i know that's a troll post i do actually agree
they are very insufferable wage slaves

I've never understood how you can think you're intelligent yet hate the working class. If you were smart you'd realize these are the people who keep society running on a base level.

I would love to see how you'd manage in life without the working class to collect your trash, fix your plumbing/hvac, repair your car, build and maintain infrastructure, and 100 other things you take for granted.

You're probably some paper pusher with a completely worthless job and somehow feel superior for it. You're a yuppie who wishes he was rich, and you take your impotent rage out on the working class. On top of it all you're too dumb to realize how dumb you sound

Jens, your post has three ideas separate ideas all of which are under-substantiated and I don't follow. I'm not being a dick, I just can not follow your point. Obviously I'm not getting into structured ethics by mentioning evil, I'm simply talk about a cultural cliché

>>They're uneducated

That's probably a good thing considering modern Universities.

all of these, unless they are relating to an actual job, can be applied to nearly anyone outside of "working class people"

>euroland
>'rents

That's some patrician diction.

>implying I have a mortgage that isn't paid off
>implying I'm not saving everything I make
>implying my $120k/year includes investment value
I know I'm being baited but I have so much free time it's fun burning it on this.
I don't even physically show up to the building more than once every two weeks, and that's just a typical check-in to see if I have anything important. Otherwise, I only contact my investment manager over the phone and see what's going on every few days.
And I'm McLovin the CAD slipping. Investments are gaining extra %s on top of the movements.

No. But I sure hate you. You have to be over 18 to post here by way. You retarded mongoloid.

Me

I actually agree with OP. My parents are like this. I'm very thankful to them for raising me, but they have no hobbies, no real thoughts.
They just worked and worked and worked to barely get by. And now I have to follow in their footsteps.

But working class people are what makes the world go round and I appreciate them, the lives they lead are sad though.

I fucking wish some magical force would drop a couple mil on me. Instead got to be a fucking slave for no pay :)))

Working class are normal. People who are broke, in major debt, whatever have a problem with either not knowing how or not being able to plan for the future and build up cash. Workers can make up mad cash though. Take welding for example. You can make what doctors make with half the schooling years, and if you get higher into management and oversight then you can exceed white collars pretty damn well. You can literally make more than most doctors save maybe surgeons just by watching paint dry and pushing your nail into the coating. It depends on what you do with that money after earning it. Smart people who turn rich know to put it into things like real estate and to diversify their portfolio. Those who don't know tend to spend it on the now and immediate wants, squandering it all.

It's just like the idiots who happen to win lotteries. What do they do? They spend it all on boats, planes and big houses then can't keep paying them off a year after so they have to be repossessed. A smart person puts it aside to build interest and make more money so you can live off the interest alone after retiring.

>vote my way
>And the voters agreed!
>Sorry fellow republican voter
>Let these poor anons know they vote my way, pay my way, and like it!
>We vote for our economic interests, unlike the uneducated lower classes.

The bait is real.

This

not giving (you)s to the commie larping as capital owner

>all working class people are X

You know what bugs me more? People like you who have been so sheltered and fucked up by your neurotic family that you sit in your little castle and project onto the world from where you are sitting, while knowing so little.

Anybody that can just generalize millions of ppl without a second thought is closer to an animal than a person. Unsurprising considering you are a self serving parasite.

Why dont you try leaving the house and talking to a stranger you pathetic piece of shit lol, i guarantee you would piss your pants talking to one of these ppl you are so immaturely condemning.

Dear god i could just imagine you irl, i bet you are the biggest tryhard dweeb lol

Eady with the stereotypes you knuckle dragging ape.

This desu. I've got a degree, but I don't feel educated. Only (((educated))).

>millenials

>Anybody that can just generalize millions of ppl without a second thought is closer to an animal than a person.
And yet when race is involved...

I don't really hate them, but I do find them tiresome. My father and then myself and brother after him have really worked to pull our family from lower middle class to solidly upper middle class. So I can talk to them and get along alright, but I do not socialize or ingratiate myself with that culture. Nothing wrong with knowing how to fix your vehicle or hunt for food. But that shouldn't be all you do and should simply be skills you can apply should the need arise.

Your average working class and middle class person is extremely ignorant, willfully so. Many love not caring or knowing about basic things such as government, politics, culture, etc. Its annoying and pathetic, but thats how they are. So be polite and not demeaning to them. But they aren't really worth talking to about things of substance. So no, I don't hate them. But I don't idolize them like some kind of socialist or populist. These ideals are inherently democratic and individualistic. Which are inventions of liberalism.

And before anyone says I just don't understand cause I'm not a depth groveling poorfag who eats McDonalds and drives a van all day, I've worked many lower class jobs when I was younger. A mate on a commercial fisherman's boat, at a shipyard, in retail, as an enlisted soldier. It was all shitty and I pity you fucks who stay in positions like that your whole lives. Thats why I don't hate you. But I certainly don't glorify you because you have shitty jobs.

Which is genetic and science.

gotta be honest, you got me dead to rights

What the fuck does that have to do with anything you fucking retard.

No

wont even argue

If you bothered to actually looking into the money you would realize working class people actually make a shit ton of money. The Union Truck drivers make a lot of money. SO do the sheet metal workers, Iron workers, etc. Alot of the Union members do make really good money.

>Implying that hunting is not a noble sport
>Implying taking care of something that you use every day is a bad thing
Wew lad

And they are still stupid, inane pieces of shit. Woopty doo

Hows that Marx treating you?

Fuck off class warfare antifa half-assed brigading faggot.

ITT: Shareblue troll makes thread and gets other shareblue trolls to respond in opposite manner to try and make it seem like Sup Forums is divided.

Keep trying shills.

Your comment just displayed the template millenial view on life. Don't get angry though, you're not a millenial like everybody else. You're a special millenial. (just like everybody else)
>tfw everbody wants to be unique in the exact same way

>Be me
>Be auto mechanic
>Yeah I cuss, who fucking cares?
>Have college degree
>Drive BMW
>Also have Jeep to hold kayak
>to go fishing
>Only violent if acted upon by violence
>Over $50k in bank, $3k cash sitting in froont of me, mutual funds, IRAs, 401k, stocks...

So what?

As a working class American, I have no problem with working class Americans. It's the lower class filth and the upper-middle/upper class Americans I have problems with.

Agreed.

not working class

fpbp

Yah did good canada