Erdogan has gone full dictator

Since then, news periodically ripples through Twitter or Facebook that new lists have been released.
They are often posted after midnight, and in the terrifying hours that follow, people go online and check for their names, which will also be visible to their neighbors, their bosses, their parents, their sons and daughters.
This is how the listed learn that they have lost their jobs, their pensions, their passports. Once on a list, you are stuck in Turkey — with little means to survive.
You are subjected to a form of professional death, and in some cases a form of social death: children bullied at school, families vilified in their neighborhoods."

> So far, some 140,000 people in Turkey have had their passports canceled

> More than 100,000 people have been suspected of being part of the coup attempt; 71,000 people have been detained, and 41,000 have been arrested. About 35,000 have been detained and then released.

> Six thousand people in academia have lost their jobs, as have 4,000 judges and prosecutors, 24,000 policemen and security personnel and 200 governors and their staff members.

> Seven thousand military personnel have been relieved of their posts.

> Fifteen universities, 1,000 schools, 28 TV channels, 66 newspapers, 19 magazines, 36 radio stations, 26 publishing houses and five news agencies have been shut down.

> The moderate Kurdish politician Selahattin Demirtas is in jail, accused of inciting violence with words, and as of February, a total of 5,471 people from Demirtas’s political party, H.D.P., had been detained and 1,482 had been arrested.

> Kurdish activists live in fear of the knock on the door — many no longer sleep at home — because once you go to jail, you may never get out.

> Bombing US allies

literally did nothing wrong

fucking mudslimes

Day of the Mothballs when

>71,000 people have been detained, and 41,000 have been arrested.
How?
That's 112,000 people.

How fucking huge are their prisons and how amazing are their logics in order to do this

is he /ourgoy/

hehe that's pretty funny. starting to slowly warm up to erDOGan

He implemented German efficiency

uhh why would you think that's hard?
look at burgerland and their prison population

Sauce

Because burgers have done it over decades.

Erdog did it two weeks

Bump for actual importance. People really don't realize what's going on in Turkey.

It's particulary complicate.

No one was sure what was the US in the coupe and we aren't sure what side the EU it's now.

i really don't think Sup Forums gives a shit since we're some african tier mudslime shithole
plus there is nothing that can be done

Vote for a dictator, you get a dictator. Am I expected to feel pity here?

I for one, support the bombing and conquest of Constantinople

What about the people that didn't vote for him? Or didn't vote for those expanded powers?

they are gulenists aka cia puppets. turkey cleaning american tumor.

tbqh all those million leftists or whatever would be much happier in institution. they don't enjoy the freedom they have and are always looking to start trouble. their freedom makes them unhappy, so lock them up.

Getting even more shittier?

We are already have enough of those uncivilized mountain savages that keep coming here.

I don't like Erdogan but I would support him if I was a Turk and I can understand why so many Turks here supported the change in the constitution. I can better understand the mentality of the Turkroaches here than the mentality of the leftists who winced and whined about "muh human rights, muh democracy"

These leftists are genuinely surprised why Turks support an authoritarian nationalist and don't want to become like the liberal degenerates in Europe

king of the roaches

Well, Erdogan has to be a bit more careful now, as osce has added Turkey back on the observe list.

Nor does anyone care about some African tier mudslime wasteland. Maybe TYT should talk down to us some more about our own democracy.

>don't want to become like the liberal degenerates in Europe
what the actual fuck? do you honestly think the generic single digit iq çomar knows what's going on in the western world?

Yeap, definitely not hard. 99% of people are sheep. The 1% with leadership potential you just keep in solitary confinement or execute.

You can be abusive as you want to people and they'll try to rationalize it as acceptable to avoid massing together with everyone in the street and just wrecking the regime.

Oh, my neighbor has a different view on mine on this one political issue, so we can't join together to kill the evil regime that tyranizes us.

Enjoy your Islamic dictatorship, roach.

Erdogan won the last election in 2015 by a 25% margin with 50% of the vote, followed by the opposition with 25% and then followed by yet another hyper-authoritarian party called 'nationalist movement party' with 12%. Following this they should have voted no in the referendum.

>This is how the listed learn that they have lost their jobs, their pensions, their passports. Once on a list, you are stuck in Turkey — with little means to survive.
>You are subjected to a form of professional death, and in some cases a form of social death: children bullied at school, families vilified in their neighborhoods."

This sounds exactly like sweden, except you get to keep yoru passport

>when u demorcratically remove democracy
>when people outside of Turkey voted for removing democracy

they put you on a list in sweden? what for?

Somewhat around 60-70% of Turks in my city voted for the constitution change, those people can report back to their family members about the culture here in Europe

>arresting muslims
>German efficiency

Who gives a fuck about sandniggers?

well you don't really get put on an official list but this happens

>>You are subjected to a form of professional death, and in some cases a form of social death: children bullied at school, families vilified in their neighborhoods."

Dont you feel ashamed that you (well, Erdogan and his people) are destroying what Ataturk built?

I literally don't care about the roaches. Kick them out of NATO though.

almancıs are fucking retarded since they've constantly had erdofag propaganda shoved up their ass for years.
this referendum is in no way a response to sjw shit. it's purely stronk t*rkey, stronk leader and cult of personality brainwashing

also do you really think that those turks who voted for this shit redpilled about the western pc culture?
let alone knowing english and/or following world news. the generic turkish plebeian are all fucking sheep, they do what they're told, in this case they did just that

Kurdish activists if they allign with ypg and pkk can suck my dick , they are no better , we have built this country to unite the people who live in anatolia in one flag and one language. They never contributed to our struggles to become a civilized western nation just like fucking erdogs. They are extremist leftists and erdogs are extremist right wing religous nut jobs. Both sides and sometimes even so called seculars have been only destructive never trying to create a synthesis. Our politicans are a fucking joke

that's fucking spot on