The Jew Dilemma

I've been browsing Sup Forums for a few years now and in that time I've made a full 180 turn from hardcore lefty to ultra-conservative, pro-white nationalist.

The one thing I've never fully bought into, however, is Sup Forums's problem with the Jews. I'm not saying that the Jewish conspiracy isn't real, but I want to reach a consensus on this issue.

>Are all Jews bad, or is it just Zionist Jews?
>Is Israel okay, considering that they're somewhat nationalistic and conservative?
>Are all Jews really in on this secret plot? And if so, what should I read to gain further insight on this?

What do you anons believe?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheJewishRevolutionarySpiritrevised62909
rense.com/general86/talmd.htm
youtu.be/aWM4bJNpch0
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
youtube.com/watch?v=GaOrWHRE3kY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also, there is no way in fucking hell you've been here "years" and don't know about the Jews. You're a fucking shill.

Jews stick together to shaft the goy in most cases even though they fight amongst each other

Israel will never be ok until they stop sucking billions of dollars from my country and influencing our politicians

There is no secret plot. Jews just see the goyim as cattle to be used and exploited.

The random Jew who works in a Kosher shop isn't "The Jew"

stupid question.
of course not all of them are evil.
they are human beings.

t. muslim.

le jude sloot

lmao I posted this last night and I've already seen two people ask the same thing. Trying to convince yourself you're part of the "alt right" but can't swallow THE JEW PILL ?

lol

Shit famalam, I didn't realize somebody already posted a thread about this. My bad

>Israel is based tho
Israel is a non-white country, it it's base so is Saudi Arabia and ISIS. We are not you friend, burger. We have no problem sending American soldiers to die for us and in the other hand if the entire white race dies we couldn't care less

lol its ok it's archived and people throw a thread on pol every five minutes wanting to get red pilled on jews apparently lol. I just thought I'd show you since theres a lot of info there.
After all that I still don't hate jews but I understand why some people don't like them.

/thread

>>Are all Jews bad, or is it just Zionist Jews?
Not all Jews all are bad, but if there's a sizeable diaspora in your country they'll produce a lot of inluential people due to their high IQ and nepotism.

>>Is Israel okay, considering that they're somewhat nationalistic and conservative?
Israel is a good model to emulate, but they're actively using their diaspora to influence foreign policy of some countries to suit their goals.

>Are all Jews really in on this secret plot?
Only Jewsih elites, in the same way that Russian oligarchs or Communist Party of China are in on a secret plot.

>And if so, what should I read to gain further insight on this?
The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy by Mearsheimer and Walt
Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald
The International Jew by Henry Ford
You Gentiles by Maurice Samuel
The Jewish Century by Yuri Slezkine

Is this what every Israeli believes, or are you just a fringe minority? Honestly curious if this is a common sentiment among your people

Schlomo tells a white man the truth for the first time in his life.

Personally I think there are things we can learn from Israel as far as tribal mentality is comcernced, but as Shekelbergsteinberg says they are NOT our friends. Period, end of discussion.

all are bad
>Is Israel okay, considering that they're somewhat nationalistic and conservative?
nationalism and conservatism are (((their))) tools
>Are all Jews really in on this secret plot?
(((they))) have a hierarchy like any society , most of them dont know of any secret plot but will cooperate with (((their))) leaders.
there isnt a single plot, multiple subgroups are pushing for different ways to deal with the goys , there's no one thing which unifies them all other then benefiting jews at the expanse of goys.
>And if so, what should I read to gain further insight on this?
(((they))) dont advertise their plans and backroom dealings, while some of the moves (((they))) are making are known to the public anyone telling you he knows (((their))) plans is either wrong or a shill for (((them))).

so... are is The Protocols of the Elders of Zion real or fiction?

You have gone from stupid lefty to stupid white nationalist. Good, more stupid white nationalist. Why does white nationalism attract stupid people?

actually no, most Israelis like americans.

>from hardcore lefty to ultra-conservative, pro-white nationalis
The first step for in this process should be jews

Why do you think white nationalism is stupid? You probably think that "black pride" and "asian pride" is OK, so why is "white pride" wrong?

Is it bad to be proud of your culture and heritage? If so, you must really hate Jews.

>if this is a common sentiment among your people
obviously yes, israelis are nationalist and deeply patriotic, we all swore with a rifle and a torah in our hands to protect israel with our lives.
it should be fucking obvious that we will place our interests and the welfare of our nation above all others .

did muslims and jews get on okay before israel?

I should hope it would be that way. I wish every country was patriotic and put their country first. We wouldn't be living in a world of cucks if that was the case desu

Culture of Critique, by Kevin. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to spread this wonderful book, shill.

>we will place our interests and the welfare of our nation above all others
But aren't all nations SUPPOSED to do that?

have you ever tried to not be indoctrinated by ideology so easily and just be somewhat logical and moderate?

>we all swore with a rifle and a torah in our hands
why would they make Druze, Circassians and Arab Christians swear with a torah? It would be meaningless.

You haven't gone full Sup Forumstard yet huh?

Consider
Black Person says: "Whites are oppressing me, they control the power structure, conspiracy, blah blah blah"
Based Reaction: You are weak nigger. It doesn't matter if your bullshit is true or not, if your people are so weak you couldn't play your strengths and become affluent in this many generations, then you are weak. You will never be accepted unless you move to a different socioeconomic system where you can compete, or STFU and start competing, even if it means you die in poverty.
White Person: "Jew conspiracy, holding me down, this is why my life sucks!"
Based Reaction: You are weak. We are in the majority, but you claim our people are so weak we can't compete and out achieve the Jews? I am insulted by such a cuck attitude. Yes, Jews have risen to power and dominated in a wide number of areas-- that should be a good thing, we have conquered every one else so enjoy the challenge, they have tossed down the gauntlet. I don't care if it is fair, as a white man I just want to win. They are strong in intellect, in organizing, in collaborating... but they are weak morally, physically, and lack many key qualities of leadership and innovation. Stop wasting so much energy into blindly hating Jews, while hiding in mom's basement or drifting along feeling sorry for yourselves. Victory comes through achievement, by bettering yourselves and your tribe, so let the Jews and other peoples go their way while we work on going our way, to a future where we can associate freely with our own peoples and ultimately lead civilization into the next great age.

Shill for what?!
Doesn't even make any fucking sense.

Well that's why I haven't bought into the Jew thing yet, because I feel it's one of the flimsiest points that Sup Forumsacks raise.

But I always like to try to put myself in the shoes of the other side to see if there is merit to their argument.

Once upon a time, I thought IQ differences between races was crazy, too. I didn't realize that it was actual fact until I came here, so maybe I'm missing something on the Jewish conspiracy. That's why I asked for reading material on the subject.

If you are smart, then these 4 pictures will be enough to make the connections

1. Religious believes of total superiority

2. Inventing Marxism as a political form of judaism

i was just talking about most people . we had one dude swear on an IDF quran in my ceremony and if you tell your bootcamp commander you're christian they'll get you an IDF bible.
well i thought it would be obvious too but some dude asked if israelis which place israel's welfare above other nations are a fringe minority.

If you want to compete with Jews, the best way to do so is to hate them, not blindly, but through education on their strategies, practices, and opinions of non-Jews, particularly whites.

I have seen the verses from the Talmud on a few occasions, but do all Jews subscribe to what is said in the Talmud? Is the Talmud even known about by most Jews?

Asked a Jewish girl I dated once about it, she said she had no fucking clue what it was. But I guess she could have been lying to the goyim (me) about it

Just kill her.

3. Pushing feminism to reduce the goyim birth rates

3. (bonus) more feminism

someone post the image of the uni assignment.

4. Destroying the white race

1- wrong premise
2- yes
3- no, don't waste your time there's no conspiracy

lol. I only just noticed
>23
Looks like she is 40+

archive.org/details/TheJewishRevolutionarySpiritrevised62909

>this could be the most imporant link you ever click, OP.

get this on your kindle, and just give it a read

>Shill for what?!
pic related now go be a jew some where else

4. (bonus) killing whites for israel

The only thing I've ever believed if the jew conspiracy because actual jews have told me it's a real thing. Goyim are literally here to get swindled and be controlled.

Jews are extremely ethno-centric as part of there culture. There is no conspiracy its just the way they are.

They care about jews first and put jews above all other ethnic groups. The promote their own interests where ever they go.

Some jews are not like this and just want to live their life, but there are enough jews that are ethno-centric that you can effectively ignore the outliers and still be able to predict the behaviour of the community.

Jews will hire other jews, in part because its easier to hire people who you know and are already in your network, meaning a jew is likely to hire Joshua from his synagogue because he already knows he would be a good fit and so putting out a help wanted ad is not necessary.

This phenomena of hiring inside your network is common to everyone, but disproportionately the networks of jews contain other jews, while the non-jews have much broader networks.

This naturally means that jews will eventually dominate certain industries without intending to just by the virtue of ethnocentrism.

Now this would not be so bad if the interests of jews were inline with the interests of non-jews, but sometimes they are not.

Jews like israel because jews, so they lobby the US to support it, even though israeli is a terrible ally that brings nothing but trouble.

Jews don't care about preserving the various western cultures they inhabit because they care about preserving jewish culture.

They don't need to be intentionally pushing degeneracy, but you need to realize is they don't care about non-jews so if degeneracy makes a quick buck they will promote it, since they send little Eli to hebrew school to get his values.

The culture of the host nation does not matter since they just have their own culture inside the host.

Even if the jews are not intentionally destroying us you need to understand that they just don't care about us. If the country fails they can just move to the next one.

Zionist jews and marxist jews are two sides of the same shekel, both aim to weaken white societies as much as possible, so that they can take control

>If you want to compete with Whites, the best way to do so is to hate them, not blindly, but through education on their strategies, practices, and opinions of non-whites, particularly blacks.
Do you not see the irony of how you own words could literally be a quote from a nation of Islam nigger, one step up from a South African bush nigger. Do you not laugh at Nation of Islam and how they waste all their resources trying to understand whities underlying motivations (which they can't because confirmation bias) and constantly get misdirected. If they started their own black based enterprises and forgot about whitey they would make much more progress, but they are too fucking stupid. We are not.

REDDIT LEAVE ALREADY

FUCK

Read the Talmud sometime. It's cut and dry how they feel about the Goyim. We are cattle, given to them by God to use and abuse.

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

R. Johanan said: A heathen who studies the Torah deserves death, for it is written, Moses commanded us a law for an inheritance; it is our inheritance, not theirs.

Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17

When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156

If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth.

Choschen Hamm 388, 15

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348

Actual good discourse is developing in this thread. You say I'm shilling, but I bet a ton of lurking anons will get further redpilled from this thread. How does it benefit the Jews to discuss their secrets openly?

Oh ya, Jews told you there was a conspiracy. They weren't shitting you. You really believed it... Seriously?

tomanyspaces;dr

bollocks argument though mate,

>above average intelligence
>culture which respects and rewards intellectual disciplie
>society which does not forbid women to study and participate in public life

come on. 'it was all a plot' is a very weak analysis for the rise of feminism in the west, and indeed the influence of Jewish women on feminism.'

please go moshie, no one wants you here

It doesn't. Play on, Maestro.

one of the shill's primary goal is just the general shitting up of this entire board. bullshit one line question threads, threads to discus things that are pretty much settled on Sup Forums except to newfags. many other tactics

JDIF right in time I see

White nationalism is just a low iq movement for America. Europe is your ethnic homeland.

Jewish girls are ug-

proxy kek

Yes, they told me never to trust orthodox jews, they will rip you off any chance they get. They don't see you as an equal.

It's their culture. It's in their books. They are taught it and raised that way. You - are - not - their - equal. You are subhuman to them. Period.

If you publicly shame our race by stating we are too weak to compete against the Jew then you are not worthy to be part of the future of our race. A shill indeed.

> The Jew Dilemma
not saying "The Jewish Question"

> hardcore lefty
> pro-white nationalist
who unironically calls themselves this?

> that pic of slut whore
STILL wondering why jews are to blame

> consensus on this issue
commie spotted

define bad.
not all jews are (((jews)))

"do you mind my mate who kicks hornets nests?"

>Are all Jews
no. but if it comes to it all may need to have GAS APPLIED.

> What do you anons believe?
why do you care?
this isn't a club for you to "fit in", by the sounds of it you've not been here years, my guess would be 2 or 3 times since your teacher set your assignment.

why don't you go and form your own opinion instead of leaching off others views.

>consensus
>Sup Forums

nope, pick one

First of all, only a part of those quotes are from the Talmud.

Jews are genetically sneaky. DNA is the stem, culture is the flower.

Read Culture of Critique

Oh, so you're jewish.

Now it makes sense why you don't believe the "jewish" '''''conspiracy''''' (how they are taught and raised.)

hows it goin rabbi?

gonna go against the herd and say-

i liek Der Juda.

Any Jew i meet face to face at my work is always polite and cool.

I've had plenty of mates my age, who you would never guess their religion, or heritage- just geezers.

I also like the way that, unlike other minorities, jews like taking the piss out of jewishishness.

>high iq

Like Mel Brookes,

Fuck Woody Allen though.

delet this

but that is the typical leftist MO. To have their thoughts and opinions spoon fed to them rather than do some independent thinking on their own. hell, that's what makes them leftists in the first place.

There isn't one. There's a globalist agenda that many "secular" (atheist liberal cuck) jews play key roles in.

Religious jews are conservative and xenophobic by nature, but they are concentrated in Israel.

The typical 19 year old stormfag either isn't smart enough to differentiate between the two, or has read too much stormfront fan-fiction and is convinced they are somehow in cahoots despite openly despising one another.

smell my foreskin, you proto-yid

The problem is though that we assume jews are our friends when they are not. If you say "don't watch hollywood movies because its run by jews" everyone accuses you of anti-Semitism. We need people to be aware of how jews operate so that we can effectively ignore them.

/thread. BTFO KIKE

it's not like we don't know that's what you believe. while we're ahead of the curve on you fucks, the others will figure it out soon enough and deal accordingly

>he thinks other people, especially Jews give a shit about the future of white Americans

How fucking delusional are you? It's not a minority opinion to put your own people first, only whites are stupid enough to do that and we're quickly dying off thanks to our idiocy.

Dr. Wilhelm Stuckart...

>Forgive me, from your uniform I can infer that you're shallow, ignorant and naive about the Jews. Your line, what the party rants on about is how inferior they are, some-some-some sub-species, and I keep saying how wrong that is! They are sublimely clever. And they are intelligent as well. My indictments to that race are stronger and heavier because they are real, not uneducated ideology. They are arrogant and self-obsessed and calculating and reject the Christ and I will not have them pollute German blood!

>Deal with the reality of the Jew and the world will applaud us. Treat them as imaginary phantoms, evil in human fantasies, and the world would have justified contempt for us! To kill them casually without regard for the law martyrs them, which will be their victory! Sterilization recognizes them as a part of our species but prevents them from being a part of our race. They'll disappear soon enough. And we will have acted in defense of our race and of our species and by the law! This fellow mentioned the law for the protection of German blood, *I wrote that law*! When you have my credentials then we'll talk about who loves the Jews and who hates them. Pigs don't know how to hate. I know, too, that when it comes to the half-mixed, that to kill them abandons that half of their blood which is German.

Pic related.

This is basically the conclusion I reached. It seems that the religious Jews hold intense dislike for the ultra-left wing degenerate Jews in the USA, but I could be wrong.

every trace of jewish dna must be wiped out. no exceptions

Yeah that's great, but it doesn't make you a friend. You kind need to be kicked out of the West entirely. No exceptions.

>To have their thoughts and opinions spoon fed to them rather than do some independent thinking on their own

Gotta say sounds kinda like nu-Sup Forums too. Who here's man enough to go against the herd mind?

>Any Jew i meet face to face at my work is always polite and cool.

Polite like: "poor poor Achmed, please come to our Island, the )))taxpayers((( will feed you". Or like "your speech hurts other people, it is hate speech"

And cool like: "common british people, it's just a rape, and her pussy was already loose. It's their culture, don't be a cultural supremacist!"

youtu.be/aWM4bJNpch0
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
youtube.com/watch?v=GaOrWHRE3kY

Part of bettering our tribe means lifting the wool from our eyes and kicking Jews out of society

I believed the Jew stuff 10 years ago back when Sup Forums were teenagers on Sup Forums. Then I realized it's really, really stupid and assumes way too much. I don't think Sup Forums will ever wake up though, any dissenting opinion is called shariablue so good luck.

Sup Forums is not a device to reach consensus nor is it necessary

Fuck you guys are dumb. We're in 2017, all the information on everything is on the internet. Including Xenu. I'm not Jewish. If you want to ask me anything about Xtianity. I can answer.