NORDIC SUPERIORTIY

Don't believe the lies of the pederast-jew of the mediteranian. The old viking laws of Gray-Goose form the foundation of todays constitutions!

That is why the way we live now are much closer to the patrician ways of the late age vikings, than the degenerate boy loving of greece.

Look at the sodomites of Afghanistan, and other lesser cultures. They have adopted the ways of emperor Nero. The reneisance came after the middle ages, because the vikings brought the world to its knees and enforced order where once only chaos ruled.

Viking people truly are one head above the rest. We are far less inbred than any other race. Even their women could fight and had more rights back then than women of inferior cultures have now. Inbreeding was obsolete amongst vikings.

Look at the ugly english, from the villages where inbreeding had been rampant. They look much like the creatures that crawl over the boarder from Africa and muslim countries.

NORDICS ARE THE MASTER RACE

BLONDE HAIR

BLUE EYES

TRUE BEAUTY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9yF_l4U2Df4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SEIG HEIL! WHITE POWER! ARYAN NATION!

The vikings were no better than the refugees you let in who rape and pillage your countries, who you are too scared of to do anything about

>Åland flag

>No Finnish flag

REEEEEE

OP, go back to protesting the Russian occupation of your country and Thorium reactors.

LOOK AT THE RACEMIXED BOYS AND GIRLS!

What good are these men for, other than standing on the front line, ready to take the first bullet!

Racemixed girls? You mean prostitutes? They are only warm fuckholes for white boys to play with, while they would never settle for anything less than a blonde, such as themselves.

Racemixing is truly the worst abuse of children there is.

These new half-orcs are not white, they are forever tainted by that terrible nigger-gene. They look awful. They are not vikings, they are stripped of all their rank.

Some white people are shocked, that one could bring to life such an abomination! Some just laugh, not sure how to react. Stupidity, pure stupidity!

>'look at the ugly English'
>English person in pic related

Can I be one to?

Tfw you finally get recognized as being Norse clay.

all europeans have blue eyes

Why did you turn your backs on your Nordic brothers in their time of greatest need?

You could have ruled the world but now you're getting replaced in your own countries

>NORDIC
>SUPERIORTIY

It's SIEG, you retard

Where do green eyes fit in the Nordic equation?

>muh heritage
now post a modern comparison

what do you mean? let scandinavians have their thread.

>Barbarians
>Superior

a meme is not an argument

But it's a NORDIC thread. Suomi on nordica.

shame you always leave us out... it wouldn't happen to be because we wiped out all the settlements you used to have here

>Scots were so batshit crazy that literally nobody wants to conquer them

Norway, whiteness, great intelect and white people!

No more somalians, no more niggers, no more muslims, no balkans, no arabs, no lituanians.

This is a country of beauty, we don't want you fat lipped, black hair grease-rats, disgusting camelfuckers here anymore!

>Main character in Okkupert has a BLACK wife.

Tis too late for you, Lars.

No, fuck off!

fin tråd bror

Germshits aren't nordic

Watching germany is scary, they are commiting full on suicide to prove how sorry they are about the secondd world war.

If this is peace, I'd say germany ought to start a new world war, they were better off then!

If i knew you in real life i would probably kidnap you and torture you to death.

I think about doing that to people that annoy me sometimes.

I would take the risk with you.

I shame on all of your aryan lineages.

You all let the kingdom of Tracia fall, remnants of the times of hyperborea, when the poles were warm and the Ice wall was on the equator separating the men of the north from the kingdom of the south, after the cataclysm when the world fgot reversed and the ape men of the mediterraneum invaded the noble kingdom of Tracia Daecebalus fought to his last breath and none of your lineages came to help.

Shame on you, I blame you for their fall and for the fate of the Tracians without land.

I never let a muslim or non-white lay a hand on me, shake my hand or talk to me.

I hang in a gang of whites, we go to our parties where no nigger is invited, we only have sex with white women and we teach them to hate the shit-skins.

I wouldn't let you even get close to me. It is what it is because we've made it this way, you belong in your shithole country. I bless every misfortune you have.

Chile doesn't have blond hair and blue eyes.

If i want you , i'll get you.

I suggest you bring your ego under control before you get yourself hurt.

How would any of us know a south american communist peasant psychopath moron. you sound like an edgy 11 year old "i think about doing that to people that annoy me sometimes" jesus christ you talk like a fanfiction.

maybe in your shithole country you can just kidnap and torture people you don't like, here in north america people have police and carry permits for dealing with south americans that try to kidnap and torture people over nothing.

You guys are alright!

>How would any of us know a south american communist peasant psychopath moron.

There's always a way.

>you sound like an edgy 11 year old "i think about doing that to people that annoy me sometimes"

I do from time to time.

>jesus christ you talk like a fanfiction.

I learned English from the movies , what can i say.

>maybe in your shithole country you can just kidnap and torture people you don't like, here in north america people have police and carry permits for dealing with south americans that try to kidnap and torture people over nothing.

Serial killers abound in your part of the world.

daily reminder Sup Forums is a nordic board and italians are just arabic people in suits

So Italians are Swedes then?

The famed Nordic ingenuity at work.

Very original.

More like pic related.

OH NEIN!

Jamal's cock would fit nicely in that mouth , eh?

Just make sure there are no people who are not Nordic with citizenship first. Vote won't help, so you can start Breiviking them

You just described Mediterranean mongrelisation. Meds don't score 1,2-5% nigger on a DNA test for nothing

Your knowledge of anthropology is truly astounding.

Shame about the shitty drawings though

>Meds have no trace of negroid and semitic DNA
Yeah and the Earth is flat. Funny how people in considerably poor Poland beat up Med subhuman because they confuse you for Arabs. Or maybe they don't confuse you. Slavs hate Meds enough to do it for keks

cool story you're still becoming Islamic States by 2030

>Slavs
>Human

>Hasn't taken the flat Earth pill.

SAVED, Omar Ali, ty!

Welp , i'm done shitting on this thread.

Have yourselves a nice Ragnarok youtu.be/9yF_l4U2Df4

>yorkshire
ty lad