Do you regret voting Trump, yet?

Fuck No.

Had to pick Bad or Worse
I picked Bad.
Bad is better than worse than bad, that was (((((((((((""""her""""""""))))))
fucking demon cunt should be killed a thousand times.

yea I wish I voted for Hillary so she would build bridges for muslims and mexicans to come in on, not walls.

I regret putting hope in him desu senpai. But he's still better than Shillary.

Considering the alternative, I'm pretty happy so far.

No. He's still been way better than Shillary would have been, and has been better than Obama was for me.

when the FUCK are we gonna have this racewar!
The ONE FUCKING REASON i voted and we can't even get some massacres

I was told nazi's and KKK would be running rampant what the fuck is this SHIT

Ultimately this.

Sure, he turned out to be a traitorous kike shill for the neocons, but he was objectively a better choice than Hillary

We complain about him attacking Syria but Hillary would've done it on day 1
We complain about his Muslim ban failure but Hillary would've pushed for more refugees
We complain about his Obamacare repeal fail, but Hillary would've made it worse

It just sucks that many of us believed in him.

fuck off mohammed

Can't complain yet. Nice slide thread though. Sage.

elaborate

Trump was literally the best thing america has gotten not everyone can be perfect but so far trump has been doing what he can

Yes, it's clear he's bad for this nation. We need a true strong leader, like Bernie Sanders

I didn't vote

I was somewhat happy to hear he won but I always had the expectation in the back of my head that he'd turn out like this

Best president ever.

I just donated $200 match me!

I try to avoid making Hillary comparisons but holy shit I don't regret voting Trump.

The day after alone was worth it.

this, but I wouldn't say Bad or Worse, back then he wasn't "lesser evil", more like "imperfect good"

I really believed in him, he failed to certain point but he's still far better than Shillary

You're a mudslime

trump is by far the most accurate representation of america that has ever held the office of President. it is nice to see the butt hurt of americans who actually thought they were better than that.

I just donated $400 match ME you Nazi.

How have you come to that conclusion?

>implying hitler was bad

not gonna lie former strumpf voter here it's hilarious watching him crash and burn but seriously we can't let this man have the nucular codes

this desu.

Also the meme magicking and the liberal saltmining was fucking legendary. That's what I'll always remember.

well the syria thing was sure a downer. I'm not sure who else I would've voted for though. Greens are too retarded in every other way even though their foreign policy is based. gary johnson was too much of a fake-libertarian crypto-establishment warmonger.
Trump was flawed but I thought there was enough good (including what he SAID his foreign policy was gonna be) that I could justify voting for him.
More and more though, I kind of wish I had voted for Darrell Castle.

I regret having high hopes for Trump
At the start I thought his personality was great, that he is spot on with certain issues. Thought he would be a mediocre president who is going to be excellent on things like immigration and general anti-left things.

Got too excited, started to think he might become the best US president in history. Now that he is flip flopping, failing to get things done, saying dumb shit about holocaust, employing his kike daughter, pandering to Israel, bombing Syria etc I feel like a complete idiot for putting my faith in him.

Take a look at Hillary, won't you?
Plus
>comparing trump to Hitler
>pic related

Trump is doing a great job and I only hope that he continues to keep on WINNING!

I am just disappointed by him

My only regret is that we can only keep him for 8 years.

Why would I be? He kept his promises.

Seeing as how we'd be living in a technocrat distopia and another fucking liberal would be on the bench writing away my guns and causing a civil war--- No. I'm glad I'm not dying in a civil war. Yes, a civil war would happen if guns were made illegal by the government.

I love how he gets the left so angry, without much effort. I bet that actually won him the nomination and the presidency because people are tired of the SJWs.

No Im just sad your normie gif isn't true

No

dystopia* wew lad

Our country was literally saved by it's citizens when they voted in Donald Trump. Hopefully we can get this border wall built. If it doesn't happen, I think our children's future is fairly grim.