Who else wouldn't be a NEET if they were a grill?

Playing life on hard mode.

They'll never know how good they have it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_the_United_Kingdom#Extent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd still be a NEET but living in a hard-working man's nice house and buying just about anything I want with his money and getting dicked by him every day

It's literally impossible for a woman to be "NEET". No matter how fat or ugly a woman is, she can always find a desperate man out there who will take her in and support her in exchange for sex.

Let's not forget about the inevitable male business owner who could 'use someone like her' at his company.

>Playing life on hard mode.
this meme needs to die

if you have been that much more diligent in life then you could have been successful

>take her in and support her in exchange for sex
it doesnt always happen like this

At least until the sexbots and then I guess they'll figure out what men have had to put up with for centuries.

doesn't have to be exchanged with sex with him, but yea, if a woman wanted a husband, its not hard

I just got back from a 'Males in Science' conference.

The university paid for my admission to promote 'male empowerment and independence'. I thought about not going, because I have a standing invitation to have sex with any male I know, and since I decided I was horny while having a vagina I'm GUARANTEED to satisfy my lust.

If you're a NEET then you need to either kill yourself or join the military. Stop being a drain on society and a source of aggravation for your parents.

If a woman is unemployed and doesn't go to school/has no degree, then people will come up with no shortage of excuses to defend her shitty life status (even """"traditionalist"""" cucks on the aut-right). Leftists will say shit like "oh wul its cuz of the patriarchy, that's why Jenna didn't get her 1st job waiting tables until she was 21", and the "traditionalist" cucks will say something like "wul its those gosh darn nu-males and beta males who will refuse to "man up" and get a job so they can support you huwhite women!"

Prove me the fuck wrong.

This is probably why so many "men" are becoming trannies nowadays, but that's just a personal working theory.

>doesn't have to be exchanged with sex with him, but yea, if a woman wanted a husband, its not hard
im going to challenge this meme.

relationships are really just powerstruggles if they arent the way they are supposed to be. a respectable man will not say "i will kick you out if you do not fuck me"

also if it's that simple, why dont you have a woman living with you in exchange for sex?

that type of arrangement is for the lowest of the low on both sides. faking relationships really do not work long term

wtf am i reading

i studied a female dominated field in uni (STEM field) and i know plenty of women and men i studied with who are not successful because they arent very dilligent in their field. it works just the same to different extents.

that being said i know women i work with that are amazing at their job that do the work of 2 men. I know a few guys that are lazy as fuck workers and only get working when someone directly asks them to.

Shit, I you're not wrong that I'm a little unclear, I twisted my metaphor. I was just inverting the quantifiable privilege of a female of my peer group onto a male such as myself. Once placed there it becomes a joke due to how absurd it sounds, because males are for building life boats, but never being saved by them.

Phone posting is hell.

jesus y'all should just transition
all you need to do is stab yourself in the leg with a needle once a week and take one tiny little white pill every day
all that happens is that you look cuter and guys want to kiss you, its really not a big deal

I wonder who could be behind this post...

why are you scared to try hormones user
are you afraid you'll like how estrogen feels

I'd rather stab myself in the butt with a needle once a week and lift 3-5 times a week so I can physically remove degenerates like you

Hahaha, when I transition it will be into a cyborg. You can keep your chemical therapy until you come up with one to make sure I don't reject my gun platforms.

Personally I identify as RX-78-2

I'm a girl and a NEET.
I have no idea what to do with my life

Just because you dress like a girl doesn't mean you're a girl. On the off-chance that you actually are a girl:
>Fun Fact: You will literally get paid to play video games on webcam
>Fun Fact: You will literally get hired to operate a jewish piano (cash register) while existing as a female with tiddies and a face
>Fun Fact: You will literally get hired to bring someone coffee and paperwork while existing as a female with tiddies and a face

just do it, retardpants

pls no bully
do you really inject T? I can only imagine what that must be like
hrt makes you more attractive even if you stay as a guy
to be honest it does fuck with your head a bit and its hard not to get sorta gay and faggy

you can begins with showing them titties with a timestamp or GTFO

Not yet. I do take ibutamoren though, which is a peptide that stimulates the production of testosterone and growth hormone.

>pls no bully
you need to be physically removed from this planet

>physically removed
why though
im pretty conservative
we'd probably get along great

>to be honest it does fuck with your head a bit and its hard not to get sorta gay and faggy

I notice my voice sometimes going higher and more, um, subservient sounding, especially around men. Must remember to use chest voice and not head voice.

Because you're a degenerate whose entire life and "lifestyle" revolves around your sexual proclivity.

what would you be doing as a lazy woman that you aren't doing as a lazy man

If I was a woman I'd have married the first decent, hard-working guy I ran into and spent the rest of my life letting him keep me barefoot and pregnant.

Being a hostess.

Being a bartender.

Being a muse.

Being a concubine.

Being a daddy's girl.

Being a faithful wife and mother.

Being a cam-whore.

Being a whore.

Being appreciated for my 'unique opinion'.

You know, what women do.

>subservient sounding
hot
yeah i've kinda noticed that too
I also never a romantic dream about a guy before hormones
in general guys are much much cuter desu, they give me funny feelings in my stomach
wtf no it doesn't
i didn't like my body getting more masculine thats it
no one even knows i'm doing this expect one friend
i just wear a hoodie and jeans every day

i am kind of a degenerate though, but no one truly lives a life free of all degeneracy

Pretty much this

Fuck women have it so easy

a lot of that shit is neet

Everything about your post is a great example of what's endemic among white "society", and why that society/race/culture is in it's death throes.

>boys are cute, they give me "funny feelings in my stomach"
>being a subservient male is "hot"
>I hate my body becoming masculine!
>im a degenerate but everyone else is too!

Hedonism, moral relativism, and the rationalization of these things are NOT helping the white race. Stop it.

>you don't earn a paycheck so you're a NEET

Yea, I'm sure women get all of the disgusted looks and hatred NEETs get while doing roughly the same things on a superficial level.

If I was a grill I'd just play with my taytays all day, so idk.

>Playing life on hard mode.
>They'll never know how good they have it.

You don't even know the half of it.

>Be me
>go downtown to score some pussy
>been single for 6 months
>meet girl in 20s with spina bifida
>she's wobbly but whatever
>we hang out
>apparently she gets fucked around the clock
>she had a kid a year ago and couldn't even identify the father
>she wanted it to be some white guy, but they baby came out black
> some nigger was fucking her on the side and knocked her up.
>she wasn't even attractive liek 5'5" chinese kida chubby, flat

Even the worst female can get sex attention money 24/7 from anywhere. Meanwhile im a dude and have not seen a chick naked in 6 months. I sometimes think im going crazy from loneliness and isolation.

>tfw MEW is a liberal hollywood pseudo-jew married to a nu-male liberal hollywood pseudo-jew
>but I find her really hot and she has really great legs
Also your point is what I was alluding to up above:

which of education, employment, or training do you think being a concubine is, failson

I don't know what I'd do as a woman because I'm a guy. I'm not a libtard faggot who ponders dumb shit that's against his nature as a man. That and I don't consume as much soy as the average vegetarian so I'm not all flooded with estrogen like these limp wristed cucks out there are. I'm a proud white man descended from a long line of fenians go back to the bronze age.

I think what he means is nobody will deride a woman for being a NEET "concubine" the same way male NEETs get derided.

I mean go ahead and try to prove me wrong, but there aren't a deluge of news articles about "the SHOCKING epidemic of unemployed 20something young women with no college education who live at home"

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_the_United_Kingdom#Extent
>In 2016 the Home Affairs Select Committee conducted its first ever enquiry into the sex industry.[24] Evidence submitted to the enquiry indicated that Britain had approximately 70,000 prostitutes who earned an average of £2,000 a week. Submissions said that sex workers in Britain charged an average of £78 for services and had around 25 clients per week.[25] Around a quarter were said to be street prostitutes, the rest working from brothels and massage parlours.
>£100,000 per year
I don't know how anyone can read this and still go out and work like a cuck. Why should I slave away for 40-80+ hours a week for an average wage when not even attractive women can literally earn more than some doctors, engineers, bankers etc. just by having sex for money? Ban prostitution, feminism, take away the vote from women and I will gladly start earning money and paying taxes.

>>im a degenerate but everyone else is too!
i was trying to say i do make an effort in other areas, not like I just don't care about how I act at all :(
its more than just physical stuff from hormones, there's a whole social component you might not realize
women will just come up and talk to me now when they never would before, something always felt off with the way others saw me and it took me a while but I finally realized it was because they saw me as a guy
being around manly guys was always so awkward, i never knew how to act

Multiply yourself

yeh no one ever ridicules gold diggers
this /r9k/ leakage should go straight to a gas chamber

>if you have been that much more diligent in life then you could have been successful

spent 24 years in school. I have a master from a reputable university. I saved and invested in housing. The area is flooded with H1B vistas holding wages down and my house is 1/3rd of its original value. I live with my parents. Are you a boomer? That WAS true a generation ago.

>implying anyone correctly identifies golddiggers as golddiggers nowadays
Nice lowercase redditpost, btw

>implying
I'd be a cam girl caked in make up stealing other neetbux.