Richard spencer is on CNN tonight at 10pm

Here is trailer. If they play this unedited he wins big time. but even he knows their (((game)))

cnn.com/2017/04/28/opinions/richard-spencer-ann-coulter-immigrant-stories-opinion-kamau-bell/

Also for all the newfags. Ignore the delusional CIA/plant/FBI posters. They are being paid by jewish organizations to disrupt Sup Forums and prevent any sort of cohesive unity against their agenda.

Anybody who represents white interests as well as richard spencer is good. Take your autism elsewhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).
youtube.com/watch?v=cwPw6EI8Tec
youtube.com/watch?v=MkdRAE68dJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Richard Spencer is a CIA/MOSSAD agent who shills for Israeli Nationalism.

(((They))) want you to think it's ok for Israel to exist. Here's why it's not:

Israel is a religious concept.
It was originally called Canaan.
Jews conquered the land through deceit and renamed it Israel.

According to the Torah, (a book roughly 70% of the 15 million Jews worldwide believe in) the sole purpose of Israel is to give the Jews a base of operations from which they may attack the Aryan race and conquer the rest of the world.

""Therefore it shall come about when the LORD your God has given you rest from all your surrounding enemies, in the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven; you must not forget."

>Duet. 25:18

"Amalekite" is a spiritual term for the Aryan race, and the Talmud (the second most popular Jewish holy book even called the land of "Germania" the home or birthplace of Amalek SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).

This is why Israeli Nationalism and Aryan Nationalism can not coexist.

Israeli Nationalism = Globalism
Richard Spencer = Zionist shill
Lauren Southern = Muslim shill
Milo = Gay/racemixing shill

They're all just shills, user.

So why are they doing all of this?
Why create and promote the alt-right?
Why promote Richard Spencer and other ecelebs?

The answer is simple:

>to entertain you

If you're busy with entertainment (like hitting liberals with sticks) then you won't have time to think about what's really happening and why.

I encourage you all to start thinking.

/ourguy/

FUCK ISRAEL AND FUCK JEWISH "PEOPLE"

I HOPE YOU GOYS ARE READY FOR ALT-ZIONISM!

WTF I LOVE ISRAEL AND WANT TO SERVE THE JEW LIKE THE GOYIM I AM NOW!!!!1

Richard Spencer (a plant) is appearing on the liberal media to make a fool out of himself —again!? Colour me surprised.

you don't have to agree with the person 100% of the time but i do understand where spencer is coming from.

(((who))) is paying this person?

Sup Forums does it for free

He isn't perfect but the best we got.

Only trumpflakes get butthurt about him nowadays.

Hi 8/Pol/

No you have a pastebin and immediately within seconds responded with that.

why? who is paying you? shareblue? splc?

why dont you want white people to have somebody speak for them?

why is any white person who manages to start a conversation bad?

Yeah I agree. We need a strong white nationalist leader who is also soft on trannies. Every Nazi should own at least one tranny sex slaves :3

checked

>you're exposing Zionism and the Alt-Right's ties to Intelligence Communities and Israel
>you must be a jewish plant

really? get on my level.

Oh thanks for posting your purposely out of context tweet.

you will never apologize though because you are being paid to confuse people

are you talking about daddy trump?

I didn't like this guy at first but I've liked him since Auburn.

Kikeshill faggot.

He wants you to vote for a non-white amnesty-lover.

>"Amalekite" is a spiritual term for the Aryan race, and the Talmud (the second most popular Jewish holy book even called the land of "Germania" the home or birthplace of Amalek SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).
>This is why Israeli Nationalism and Aryan Nationalism can not coexist.
wtf I hate white nationalism now! I am now a #goodgoy

>trannies deserve sympathy

yep. i was totally out of context :^)

DELET THIS

Tranny tradwives and sodomy are the last stands of implicit hwhite identity

>This is why Israeli Nationalism and Aryan Nationalism can not coexist.
>israeli nationalism
>aryan nationalism

pick one fgt.

>spencer says jews have an emotional right to want to preserve themselves and have their own country as something the alt right should embrace for white people.

you must have a IQ above 85 to ride on this train bud.

>I DONT WANT WHITE ZIONISM

you are basically a fag then.

topkek. just dont forget muh 6 gorzillion!

Lets get one thing straight. trump is a one term president.

>and have their own country as something the alt right should embrace for white people
The Jews gave up their ancient homelands when they CHOSE to exist as wandering merchants and bandits who existed OUTSIDE of society. This is why their god promises to give them a "promised land" -- because they have no "homeland." Aryans, however, DO have historic homelands.

Your comparison is false.

>white zionism

you're uneducated.

HAHAHAHAHH

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

YOU ARE LITERALLY SEARCHING TWITTER FOR ANY TIME HE SAYS THE WORD JEWISH

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

>swears a satire page on a Chinese cartoon imageboard is being sabotaged by government agencies
>calls others autists

Go fly a kite, OP

>If they play this unedited he wins big time
How? As his speech in Auburn showed, he has raw, unbridled charisma of a stuttering telemarketer interrupting you during dinner. As an orator he's about as useful as Amy Schumer's gym membership card. This guy couldn't sell Hermann Goering on white nationalism, let alone normies.

ethnonationalism is easier to justify when you frame it in Zionist terms, you basically formulate an argument that we are advocates of White Zionism. If they disagree with our right to exist then they are clearly marked as enemies, simple as that.

He is doing a service to this board. I checked his links and others and Spencer certainly seems like controlled opposition that (((they))) want you get behind.

>the jews did X that means they cant ever have a place again

>the europeans left europe and then let niggers in so they can never have a place again

good job dude. You are really smart. Your ability to present a rational thought and practice self reflection is completely crippled.

good, still better than trump and his trumpflakes

>hahahaha spencer literally defended the belief in the holohoax
>I better HAHAHA IN ALL CAPS TO DEFLECT FROM THIS

>the europeans left europe and then let niggers in so they can never have a place again

First, wrong. Second, I didn't say anything about Europeans. You did. Keep up. Maybe re-read what I said, think on it a second, and THEN reply.

(you)

No he is a paid shill to keep you stupid and on the internet not doing anything. but you live in canada and its illegal to be white so whatever

>holocaust didnt happen
oh shit, what kind of an inbred hick are you?

spencer won't even denounce hitler in an interview with a jewish interviewer

I'm pretty sure he's not shilling the 6 bajillion

fucking this, he refused to denounce Hitler

>2013

O IM LAUGHIN

>Spencer won't even denounce Israel for its 6000 year long history of attacking the Aryan and goyim race
>Instead he says we should let Jews be Jews and just trust them not to do what they've been doing for the last 6000 years

seems legit.

when jews seen that this was playing in there heads

youtube.com/watch?v=MkdRAE68dJ8

Ok if we aren't consuming pro-wn media, what should we be doing instead? Are you out there building up a militia?

>haha he said it but it was a couple years ago so i dont care any more

youre losing the meme war.
not to a group or a paid "troll army."
but by me.

how mad?

we need somebody who wants to manifest destiny and eradicate all nonwhite dna from existence

I wish theyd stop giving this guy so much media attention. Face it, nobody even here knew who he was until (((they))) tried to pin him as leader of the alt right (the right wing internet phenomenon, not his white nationalist boys club).

>zionism
>pro-wn media
pick only one.

i just dont want the jews to destroy my people tbqh famalam.

/thread

It's better for us to be aware of mentally fucked people than to try and cover them up and force them to breed and spread their disorder, retard.

Hey do you have any richard spencer tweets from 2007 when he was working for ron paul? i really want to shill them on imageboards and prove he isnt a dedicated white nationalist!

and why should I have sympathy for them again?

im just saying his wife has DSLs, damn she just looks like she should have a cock in her mouth....

hmm, want to watch spencer, but cnn is the worst kike media

what to do?

how many bongs till?

>when he was working for ron paul?
b-buuuuut... richard came out of nowhere. he's just a regular guy like me. he's /ourguy/. he couldnt have a long history of working in politics and consequently intelligence communities...

delet dis!

dont forget to "defend israel" goys!

>2012

KEEP DIGGING BUD. you might find some proof that he is a jew trying to trick white people into supporting white identity !

isn't it great how anti-spencer (((shils))) pop up every time he is mentioned

are they that scared of him? or is it just pure hatred for Whites?

Yes, let's all go back to shitposting and staying indoors whilst we let in more of the Third World until we are a minority in our own countries. Let's not talk publicly about these things, that would mean actually having conviction and stuff!

>The Alt Right is a meme
>The Alt Right doesn't exist
>The Alt Right is a Jewish ploy
>We made the Alt Right

You fucks are insufferable.

>i literally can not defend this. so im going to joke about it and hope other people arent smart enough to realize

;)

why dont you debate me fgt?

Israel created the alt-right along with CIA.
Paul Gottfried, a MOSSAD asset, even coined the term. And now, Richard Spencer, a CIA asset and very good friends with Paul Gottfried, now leads the Alt-Right.

totally just a (((cohencidence)))

>i dont understand how a white nationalist could support the concept of isreal

you have severe autism. Its not my fault you are vaccine injured

It was originally called Canaan.
Jews conquered the land through deceit and renamed it Israel.

According to the Torah, (a book roughly 70% of the 15 million Jews worldwide believe in) the sole purpose of Israel is to give the Jews a base of operations from which they may attack the Aryan race and conquer the rest of the world.

""Therefore it shall come about when the LORD your God has given you rest from all your surrounding enemies, in the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven; you must not forget."

>Duet. 25:18

"Amalekite" is a spiritual term for the Aryan race, and the Talmud (the second most popular Jewish holy book even called the land of "Germania" the home or birthplace of Amalek SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).

This is why Israeli Nationalism and Aryan Nationalism can not coexist.

Israeli Nationalism = Globalism

>very good freinds

Gottfried literally disavowed him

>uncharismatic
>extremist
>done more to hurt our movement than benefit it

Even you stormfags have to admit you were better off with a gay jew as your leader

what is a "close personal relationship?"
what is "controlled opposition?"
is this your first day on Sup Forums?

debate you about what? are you an anti-White?

>posted in less than 50 seconds

That was a quick post did you have that set up in a text document too?

im anti-zionism, pro white.
if you are pro-zionism, you are anti-white.
if you disagree, let's talk about it then? :)

refute my claims or stop nipping at my heels, bitch.

>what is "this guy taught me political theory as a mentor and then i developed my own white nationalist views and the kike freaked out"

>If they play this unedited he wins big time

lmao

first week on the job, huh shill?

Globalism = globalism
Jewish nationalism =/= globalism

Jewish nationalism is... well, the nationalism of being Jewish. Identifying as Jews and with Jews. It's not complicated you dense fuck. Jewish supremacy and international Jewry, what you're describing, is about ruling over other races.

See @ReactionaryJew as an example of a Jewish nationalist.

>Israel created the alt-right along with CIA.
>Paul Gottfried is MOSSAD

[CITATION STRONGLY NEEDED]

because no one is out hitting ghettoized black or muslim rioters with sticks yet and it's good fun.

when the commie college kids start bombing we destroy centrist democrat support, hello interim. you're the one who doesn't get the big picture, this is about votes and college scotus case law.

wtf im a #AcademiaNut now

except that:

>the kike literally invented the alt-right
>youre friends with the kike and become the leader of the alt-right
>jew has to "disavow" you so you dont seem too kosher

really? this entire plot hinges on the hope that the rest of us are too dumb to see.

There are talking heads that are subversively fulfilling that agenda already. Forget about the ethnostate, UK and US are already too far gone.

>have long winded autistic statements without context written out in text documents so i can dump them in spencer threads to maximize the amount of money i can make from my big nosed kike boss

>debate me so i can increase my post count and money

no you exposed yourself. You are an actual shill who has pre-written anti spencer posts saved to your computer. You should actually be banned.

I am anti-zionist obviously, but I think it's a good rhetorical pose to state how we want what israel has, an ethnostate. it forces people to either agree that White ethnonationalism is ok, or that jewish ethnonationalism isn't

did you want an argument, sure we can find something to disgree with bruh

Is that really what's considered fat now a days?

>Richard Spencer is a CIA/MOSSAD agent who shills for Israeli Nationalism.
No, he's just a moron.

Taking back Palestine is Jewish nationalism.
Jews trying to control the world from the shadows is Globalism.

>the kike invented the alt right

No he actually just said "alternative right" this one time

>you are freinds with a kike
Lots of people are.

>jew disavows
maybe because he disagreed with richards white nationalist slant that was the opposite of what he was trying to teach him

How the hell is Lauren Southern a muslim shill?! Besides, muslims arent smart enough to collectively organize controlled opposition in the west, theyre too busy with inbreeding and praying to their pedo moon god.

Hes gonna shill against Trump.

>Left feels threatened enough by Spencer to employ shills against him

The first place we hear about Israel is Scripture.
Scripture says Israel is the base from which the Jew will conquer everyone else. Jews believe this. So lets just give them Israel and send them all back there ;) seems totally fine...

>no counter argument
i accept your defeat.

this implies Americans and Europeans must, for whatever reason, such jewish dick before we can have our dicks sucked? LOL nope. The Jew does not have that much control or power -- only if we believe he does. Whites INVENTED the very concept of "nationalism." Nationalism is our innovation. Are you telling me that whites should basically ask the Jews if we can be whites?

Don't forget milo was scouted by the GCHQ and got his start with brit intel too.

Holly fucking shit..., they EDITED THE FUCK OUT OF THOSE CLIPS..., all context out. It's almost comical.

Go see the original/full Richard posted.

>haha ive seen much bigger man tiddies. i love spencer!
k

> white nationalist slant that was the opposite of what he was trying to teach him
if spencer as always a white nationalist why would gottfried even agree to mentor him in the first place? :)

for sure. theyre all jews or zionists.

Did Spencer actually coin the term "Alt Right"?

I hope Spencer calls out Trump. Trump needs a slap across the face and needs to remember who put him in office... It wasn't Jewish bankers.

no a jew did.

nah you got exposed

Richard Spencer is a meme WN. Jared Taylor is much better advocate

>this implies Americans and Europeans must, for whatever reason, such jewish dick before we can have our dicks sucked? LOL nope. The Jew does not have that much control or power -- only if we believe he does. Whites INVENTED the very concept of "nationalism." Nationalism is our innovation. Are you telling me that whites should basically ask the Jews if we can be whites?
it highlights the double standard. the hypocrisy is highlighted

what is your plan?

he created a website back in 2010 called "the alternative right" and it was meant to be a platform for non-neocon non-bible bumpers to talk about right wing beliefs

fuck off piece of shit shill

If there ever came a situation where the world sent the Jews packing to Israel, do you really think it would be easy for them to control the world from there? Don't take religious text too seriously, think about this logistically: if all the Jews of the world were put in Israel, Canaan, Palestine, Levant, whatever you wanna call it, no Jew outside of it, what could they possibly do to "control everyone else"?

Technically yes, the term "Alt Right". He didn't coin "Alternative Right" though, that was Gottfried.

I have absolutely zero confidence in Richard's ability to 1). Not look like a complete moron 2). The media not editing this interview to hell 3). Stay on topic 4). Represent the alt right accurately and 5). Represent his own points in a positive light

He will set the far right back 2 years with this interview I'm not looking forward to this and the inevitable auto felatio that will spread across the alt right about how this total trainwreck is actually a positive thing