Any college student wanna bluepill me on marxism?

Any college student wanna bluepill me on marxism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlB_xNOAn1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's a nazi! the peace sign is a dead giveaway!

it was facilitated by kikes

If we were under REAL communism, Driumpfh would be history.

lul

>Communism
THE RADICAL IDEA OF SHARING!

Ask a Marxist-Leninist anything.

No because there's never been real communism so it doesn't count, we should try it again

I'm just asking to help people do their homework.
So what is real communism? What were the critical errors of the past regimes?
Killing innocents?
Too much sharing?
Enlighten this poor fool.

Fact: businesses are taking advantage of your labor and your time.
Fact: bureaucrats indirectly involved with production make an absurd amount more than the people who directly create them.
Fact: true communism has never been applied. It always leads to fascism, a much more deadly ideology.
Fact: True communism would involve the truest form of democracy.
Fact: You don't need your boss' boot on your back to do your job.

Should I keep going?

Marxism has produced the most effective arguements agaisnt capitalism. I think it will be remembered as a failure of a system that at least highlighted the failures and successes of a successful but imperfect system.

How much tranny penis do you suck on a daily basis ?

Why is he doing that oppressive 2 genders only symbol?

>you don't need your boss' boot on your back

t. has never actually worked in a decently-sized enterprise

Finished the university 7 years ago. Marxism is very powerful and influential philosophy and methodology. Not all of its policies were successful, but many have now became common values and are widely accepted, and made the world much better place overall.

Despite it being more than 100 years old, our world is founded on the mix of it and liberalism everyone else were BTFO.

Why has communism failed so many times before? Is it the goys fault for sabotaging it?

>not realizing that communism was created by the Jews with the sole purpose of enslaving people

spasiba Vladislav
How is life in Russia as an educated man?

It fails by design. It's supposed to disenfranchise a population so they can be controlled. They sell it by appealing to people's emotions and promising equality.

jej

T W O G E N D E R S
W
O

G
E
N
D
E
R
S

Sounds a lot like having a girlfriend.

>play asscreed syndicate
>Marx is a character
>you can't kill him
0/10 game

Yeah, sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=OlB_xNOAn1c

The radical idea of neglecting basic human rights of property and forcing people to submit a dogmatic totalitarian regime of "Brotherly Love"

Marxist are beyond fucking retarded :D

Ask me your questions. I Studied liberal arts and history last year. Let tell you exactly what kind of indoctrination they use in colleges to make you believe about any this retarded system.

How do you solve the economic calculation problem?

Do they actually ask you how to solve their government in a hypothetical situation? What kind of essay is that, could you expand on that question?