What's the political ideology of Chad and Stacey?

What's the political ideology of Chad and Stacey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=po5B_elq7p8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well adjusted people do not concern themselves with politics.

Pure hedonistic ecstacy

facebook

Yeah this. Non stop fuckfest producing 6-12 babies

Chad is rightwing
Stacey likes cute things

At least they'll be white.

Being blacked.

whatever their parents believe

Chads become Republicans

If they're rich, ever-so-slightly to the right. After college, moderate leftists.

Largely apolitical but vote Republican

good goys

Birth control stops that.

The one that is the least a social danger.

>whatever their friends believe

ftfy

This so much.

>Hehe, politics is for nerds, imma go on tinder
now ;)

>Chads
>caring about social danger

pick one

Degenerate club culture.

idk but stacys mom has got it going on

>Stacey
>ugh that asshole cheated on me I don't want to ever hear about him again
>Chad
>I need better bitches to fuck ugh life is hard

this

staceys can go either way because women have no principles

Disgusting fetish trash.

Literally polyamory remote cuckolds.

Most Chads become Republicans, Staceys become Democrats. Neither cares much about ideology.

their friends also go by what their own parents say. Trust me I go to school with these people.

love and honor user!

Usually Republican but it's the "I'm from a rich, high social status family that does whatever keeps our appearances in the local community like going to Church."

These are true, so they're usually Christian Republican's because that's what their parents and everyone else is.

I've seen Chad go full 180 politically when you take him out of that usual social circle. Proving that most people's "politics" are actual cultural preferences and they don't have real political opinions.

Dude Chad's the most socially insecure fucking person on the planet and will change his mind or back off something if more than 2 people in the group are against him. Chad's position in life isn't earned or delegated rationally, he's successful because he looks good and humans are subject to Halo Effect and make life easier for more sexually attractive humans.

Thus, Chad lives in a state where if he can't rely on sexual attraction and physical imitation he's completely fucked and will always act like a whiny insecure little bitch when he doesn't get his way. What the rest of us are used to.

Gay culture too

Chad is the worker of the society and the nerd he bullies is the one that makes it work. Both hate each other but cannot make civilization work without another.

>Wave STD shlong publicly
>Think the people will accept you this way

post chad kino

youtube.com/watch?v=po5B_elq7p8

Chad is definitely pic related. Idc about Stacey.

Do they exist in real life or is it only in movies? There is no people like that in france.

well (((adjusted)))

something that is in instection mode and need to be saved

>republican party
>principled
yeah no. both are worse.

do they even have chads or staceys in Mexico or non-America countries? I don't think so. Why do non-Americans keep making these threads? Disgusting spics fuck off

You can't make this shit up.

whatever ideology is most socially acceptable at the moment?

They don't give a fuck about politics. We need to get them involved somehow. Chad is a fascist though and doesn't even know it.

This is true. If you go Chad's twitter accounts, all he tweets about is kanye west, sports and other normal stuff. Compare his twitter to your average fat alt-right neet.

what a hero

chad here.....GTKRWN

A literally who Chink

Chads cannot enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.

>take hypothetical people that you invented in your mind
>project things on to them based on how you envision said hypothetical people in your mind

jesus christ you people are fucking autistic as fuck, holy shit

*The Neet Wizard Tower

wow ok but dont bully me

Shitty Republican cuckservatism or very slightly Democrat

truer words never spoken frankly

spire*

Your post made me laugh then i got an erection. Dont ask me how that happened

Chad is a RINO because his dad has always voted Republican and Chad wants to keep every bit of his inheritance so he doesn't need to work for the rest of his life after he tears his ACL at football practice and his business degree doesn't pan out.

Stacy is very involved in the politics of the Kardashian family, but becomes a spiteful liberal once her body is used up and she has nothing left to keep her life interesting.

The Wizards are greater than the Chads.

Chad will be conservative unless shit goes horribly wrong.

Stacey will learn left when she is young, and it is trendy (obviously without understanding anything). It is imperative then that Chad gets her settled and popping mini Chads and Staceys. That will turn her into a Republican.

I want to be The Chad!!!
Reeeeeeeeeeee!

Their Mein Kampf is "I hope they serve beer in hell"

why do you care spic faggot

we never even think of you losers. Fuck off

just the same i think chad prob leans a bit to the right, esp when he gets older.

how did that happen :v)

Chad's are given hormones to get that jacked, and many of them are really females. The Stacies are in the same cult as Chad, and game you together. Many of them are really male. Basically, demons.

Chad is conservative because most liberal males are spineless losers.

Stacy is a liberal when she's younger.

The majority of chads already voted for Trump

Can't argue with that shlomo

>being a fat alt-right neet is bad
How long have you been here, Mike?

If I remember highschool thats all most anyone cared about, Stacey more than Chad but neither gave politics too much thought.

Chads go right as they get older because betas want them gibs.

all things are relative and there are no chads and staceys. everyone is either more or less chad or stacey than the next person

so you're saying it's ok to be fat? i don't think so. this is a board for alt-right and white nationlists alike. if you're fat, fuck off we don't want fat people representing us. white nationalism is for fit ppl

Satanism. Defiling yourself with the world's stupidest most disgusting actions there is. Clammosexuality

Only if they have taken pains to hone and perfect their spells and crafts

Fuck off mike, you subhuman kike.

Status quo for the area they grew up in.

The Wizards are greater than the Chads by their very existence. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the Earth. God despises the mighty and loves the weak. Whatsoever men love, God will hate. Whatsoever men hate, God will love.

Chad Thundercock here.

I fucked a lot of Stacies but I married a Betty ( movie ugly chick who can't do her hair and wears glasses )

Marrying down is great, blow jobs all the time, lots of sex, no arguments and my wife paid for my law school.

We are Cruz Missiles more than Trumpsters, mostly because it's more fashionable and just as alpha.

Still here to MAGA

You WANT to believe that Chad leans right because you lean right and you'd like to think you have something in common with him. Perhaps you even see yourself as a Chad.

In reality, Chad has black friends, listens to hip hop, does drugs, etc... His behavious is definitely more liberal. Meanwhile the average Sup Forumstard is overweight, prematurely balding and masturbates to hentai.

This is correct.

Stacey is vaguely into leftie democrat stuff, she likes the gays (her best guy friend/brother/whatever is a gay guy and they go shopping). She is way too pretty and happy to really care about anything.
Chad is vaguely right wing but again nothing extreme. Because Stacy likes the gays he keeps his mouth shut and acts nice towards gbff of Stacy. He to is too preoccupied with being pretty and happy.

The only way to truly red-pill them would be to disfigure them both in some way and wait until some muzzies, nig-nog or whatever raped Chads little sister.

Being fat is objectively bad

>Chad
Cuckservative.
>Stacy
Liberal unless she's currently dating Chad.

>Chad has black friends, listens to hip hop, does drugs, etc... His behavious is definitely more liberal
yup, cold reality

>b-but he has muscles like in old propaganda posters! that must mean he spends him time from 3-11PM sharing political memes online like me :(

Chad is redpilled because he is fit.
Stacy still has a 4.0 gpa
>Betas in Sup Forums are just jealous

It's really fucking cringy

I guess this is most of America now though. Lonely, mostly friendless people who hate on genetically successful people with happy relationships.

As an aside, I go to a fairly large college on the East Coast. Near the end of the semester, they have students from nearby high schools to visit the place.
I have never seen so many spics and niggers. Loud, rude, simple, animals. Almost no white kids at all, the whitest ones looked Mexican.
Where are the white kids?

yes don't worry about politics goy

>The only way to truly red-pill them would be to disfigure them both in some way and wait until some muzzies, nig-nog or whatever raped Chads little sister.

I think that if normies survived to something like pic related, they would swallow the instantaneous redpill

>All these people thinking Chad is right/conservative
He's fucking liberal because conservatives are against sex before marriage. Same with Stacey except she cares about abortion too. That's literally the only thing they can think about.

>Implying this isn't an archetypal discussion you're too stupid to think about abstractly

The Staciest girls in my highschool were dumber than a sack of shit. The only reason they graduated was because it was a private school and they were shat out of the tropiest of whore wives and daddy donated a new wing to the cafeteria last semester or something like that.

All the smart girls were pretty too, but that was because it was a private school where everyone came from beautiful parents.

orbiterism

Nice one joo.

Kys

In my experience Chad is pretty fucking right wing nationalist

Stacey is likely to be moderate centre to centre left
But I suspect this varies region to region and country to country

Neither know much about politics though
Chad loathes all Muslims and believes in equality of opportunity
Stacey thinks gays should have rights to but is secretly put off by them
She's also a proud feminist but only to the extent of the definition and no further- due to her blue pilledness

So private schools is where it's at?
I've never really heard good things about them.

Public schools are absolute shit, and homeschooling isn't great either, from personal experience.

The only people who dislike private schools are leftie poorfags who are secretly jealous.

Private high school is absolutely where it is at. I was learning things in the 9th grade a good amount of high schoolers don't see until junior and senior year. The only minorities were like 5 black guys who were seriously good at sports, one of them just joined the Jets, Marcus Maye, as a fun fact. Also some asians that couldn't speak english well but they were all quite smart. Also, the teachers are more invested in their students. I recommend it for your kids.

the majority of chads become useful idiots or losers in their 30's. Chads and "alphas" are completely overrated. Every single one I've known was a worthless piece of a shit who just got a lot of pussy in high school and college, but ended up with 2 divorces by the age of 55 and hardly anything to show for their lives.

People who change the world are always weirdos with fucked up childhoods. Every time.

Really? I've been pretty worried about how to properly raise kids these days, it seems nearly impossible. It's either they have to live in nigger culture, or rarely interact with other well-adjusted people.

Passivism.

Mike has a point. Those are the foundations of fascism. Work hard and improve your mind and body.

Solid advice, thanks.

this

Basically this. You won't find any Chads involving themselves in Antifa (which is inherently beta), but at the same time there won't be many wearing MAGA hats. They tend to be right of center.

I went to private school my whole life, and now in college I'm legitimately put off by how dumb and hedonistic the public schoolers are.

State schools are the best for your child to learn to stand on their own feet and learn what real life is actually like

Private schools are full of absolute cunts who think they're hot shit just cause daddy's got some money
These people actually try and hide the fact they went to a private school when they get to uni bc it's got such a bad stigma and being posh is not something to be proud of.
Idk it might be different in the US though I get the impression your schools are full of kids with guns hahahah