ANTIFA attacks a Black Confederate monuments supporter in New Orleans

Why aren't you in New Orleans kicking ANTIFA's ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvi2uXTgSGM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Louisiana_Native_Guard_(CSA)
youtube.com/watch?v=GqqJ3qQz2hE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what kinda question is this?
i have a job, and don't live in Louisianna

> white people committing hate crimes

Black confederates seem kinda based

That's a BS excuse and is the rot that is allowing ANTIFA to be as successful as it is. Call in sick with Ebola or something and get yours to New Orleans!

Help ID this NO Antifa bitch and her girlfriend

Close up of Antifa girl in New Orleans Please help ID and ODX

As a born and raised southerner, is there any reason a black confederate supporter would exist? Doesn't make too much sense, senpai.

My waifus!

Descendants of Confederate veterans

They believe in the rights of individual states, in the true spirit of federalism

Anqueefa

Guess that makes sense. I was equating it to a bit of an extreme, forgot what slavery was

>antifa guy reminds me of red shirt who got hit by eric

Assign their self-identity with their state instead of their race. Something blacks and latinos very, very, very rarely do.

What about the statue of Pierre-Gustave Beauregard? Is it still there?

Not for long. That fag Landrieu has it scheduled for removal next week.

Looks like he is going in for the Vulcan nerve pinch

What exactly is this success Antifags have had? Actual success not a momentary action.

I'd love to choke her with my cock

Fuck, that's really sad, it was among my top 10 list of monuments I wanted to see if I ever came to the U.S. Is there really nothing you can do to stop this?

Probably because they are born and raised southerners and value freedom of expression.

Anyone have video of the fight?

live in ky and have a buddy who has a confederate flag on his car and house works 2 jobs black as coal and knows more about confederate history and values than most professors that teach it.
one cool cat that guy

Any fit male should be able to fight off women and a couple of betas. Than nig should have rushed them.

slow down
they could be guys with tits

i dont know what this means

The rebel flag isn't anti-black....it's anti-North

If they hang a noose up, then that is anti black

So, why isn't anyone protesting the removal of confederate statues?

video?

bootlicking

just curious about your area code...i'm 270

Because police already did it in my city

youtube.com/watch?v=yvi2uXTgSGM

>people still think the civil war was about slavery
>people still think the average southerner even had a slave

that was the first time leftist revisionist history struck in america. Forget about the south fighting for their constitutional rights which were being infringed by the federal government, the winners, the north, painted the whole war with the brush of slavery.
so even though it was about upholding documents written by the forefathers, its just considered a war against racism

>whites attack a nigger

Good.

Why are whites their own worse enemy?

I think I've began to notice a trend with this antifa, the guys in antifa are "slaves" to the women in antifa. That one woman teacher in california who was part chinese or something, that boston guy who was dressed up as woman. Why are they doing this? I'm sorry but unless your married and live in a house together why should you take shit from a woman? Theres a certain level of cooperation if your married and have a household together, but I can damn well bet a lot of them arent even dating antifa chicks. Why has our society devolved to this? Its the easiest way to tell a feminine guy from a masculine guy, how much shit they take from women. I remember some girls back in middle school who were bossy towards me a bit in class projects when I first moved into a new school first year of middle school. That was like 5th grade. Now in my early 20s I reflect back on that and see the social dynamics between genders and dont fall for what these antifa "guys" fall for.

Uncle Tom's will not be tolerated in our utopia. Everyone ho disagrees with anti-fascism gets the bullet.

SOMEONE CALL DAVID DUKE AND HIS RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD

Let's root out these antifa worms like we did with Clanton

why? did she attack anyone?

or you just want to fuck her, user, eh?

Louisiana had a lot of black slave holders.
Also a lot of injun slave holders.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Louisiana_Native_Guard_(CSA)

I have a job and I'm not going to lose it so I can go have a fistfight with some 20's college dropout that has hep C from IV drug use.

Call me when antifa has guns, are killing people, and the police don't come when you call. I'm ready for that but not this bullshit.

Then why don't you do it faggot?

Because I'm WAY TOO far from that.

Have job. Live in Boston.

Will be at Boston Free Speech rally.

Will have box cutters.

Will hide in with antifa until any fighting... then will provide corrections.

antifa = antinationalist = globalist/bankster/zionist

= they are puppets of Soros.

So let them bleed for Sith Lord Soros.

Regardless of what was the sincere motivations of the secessionists, their civilian supporters, or their soldiers actually was, the indisputable fact is that the war destroyed the south and post war constructionism sabotaged the souths recovery and they are still feeling the affects of it to this day.

It doesn't matter that Alexander Stevens, vice president of the Confederacy, literally said that the confederacy was to be a society based on the institution of slavery. After the war was won and the matter was settled, the south was unnecessarily punished for generations after. With poverty and ridicule.

> tomorrow is 1st of May
> national workers day
> mfw it's more like "smack an antifa-fag"-day

youtube.com/watch?v=GqqJ3qQz2hE

Because if you live in the south the north treats you worse than a white southerner treats a black southerner.

OP link video please?

Not the black confederates, Jesus this people never stops their moral descending.

There you have it. Truth is Black People and Rednecks get along famously. Countrified Black folk are some of the most stout-hearted and wonderful people you'll ever meet. It's the cities - the competitive consumerism and ceaseless noise chews at your soul.

Based black man!

Even better

Doesnt matter that regardless of motives of slavery existed or not, the south was guaranteed by the constitution to be allowed to leave.

Abraham Lincoln was a murderous faggot and I hope he suffered and died slowly from a .22 to the head that didnt immediately kill him

Why?
Why attack those who believe in the opposite with what you want in a society when it contradicts liberty

What you meant was
You can't make sense of it.

Anyone remember the black Confederate supporter who was killed being run off the road in SC?

Because you're a fucking faggot.

Based Antifa beating up niggers

Keep poking the bear and you and your ilk will know true horror.

They have mouths don't they?
Makes it better.