FOR THOSE DISILLUSIONED WITH TRUMP

So what is it that made you stop supporting Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12853187
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage

Fuck you faggot, that's heresy.
Sage

> sage with an image
hurrr
> sage with a faggot
durrrr

I stopped supportimg him when obvious shills came onto Sup Forums and convonced me with bad memes.

The fact that this PEOPLES GUY annointed BILLIONAIRS ON EVERY SEAT OF ____DIRECT____ POWER LIKE THEY DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH FFS

Now the jews are even more powerful then they used to and they were already the most powerful in the world so that's how bad things are right now

bump

I never supported him because Russia had one for 20 years and his name is ZHIRINOVSK[I]Y

bump

nothing, he's the best president america has ever had

because we SERIOUSLY can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

[spoiler]he already has them[/spoiler]

Is it a few planes that got hit by missiles? Its probably that.

He has the world's complete attention and yet still says nothing. When I hear him mention the five dancing Israelis, then we'll talk.

I haven't stop supporting Trump, but I can be critical of him and call out the bullshit.

I don't like the fuck he keeps slurping Jew dick when it's Jews attacking.

I don't like how easy it is for Ivanka and Kushner to influence him and his policies.

nonetheless he's still better than fucking Hillary Clinton

but if I could go back in time I would have shilled for Ted Cruz

yeah haha lets just set our values on fire and piss on the ashes hahaha taht would totally work

Really? But everybody hates him? And why not Bernie?

Fuck off reddit. We don't give a damn about your circle jerks. Election is over.

>sage with an image
that's a meme you dip

> Isle of Man
Kek

trump haters FUCK OFF! This is retarded and all of you who are against trump are retards!!!!!

> this denial

Bernie is the definition of retarded.

Trump is million times better than Hillary.

I just wish he would get his foreign policy advice from Bannon and from other people who really believe the words "America First"

And that he would just stop taking advice from his relatives.

How? He's marvelous and I would suck his old flacccid dick.

Bernie Sanders would have ruined this country economically

You mean.... JUST LIKE FRB JEWS HAVE ALREADY DONE AND CONTRINUE TO DO AT THE SAME PACE FFS?!!?!

this. sage

Cruz's wife works for Goldman Sachs. All our politicians are owned by Jews.

Beautiful babies. Deplorable crook.

Except Bernie Sanderz. Sorry to bust your barbels.

No shilling for Bernie would have gotten him elected. Whatever your opinion on Trump is, I bet even you understand why he won; because he had the balls

Bernie allowed himself to cheated, and thus deserved it. Nice guys finish last

Bernie " every unhealthy fat burger should have free healthcare" Sanders

Bernie college should be free so go get your SJW studies degree" Sanders

can one own himself?

trump

Anyway, to address your question, I haven't stopped supporting Trump, but I'm not blind to his flaws

The only things regarding Trump's presidency that truly bothered me are the Syria strikes and Ivanka/Kushner

*allowed himself to BE cheated

Kushner

I don't believe HOW STUPID YOU ARE. He's A FUCKING SENATOR MORON.

Everybody who's at least a governer is a 100% psychopath already.
The reason he fucked himself with Hillary's dick is because he was given AN OFFER ONE DOESN'T REFUSE behind the curtains.
It was either YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD POLITICALLY FOREVER (or something like that or WORSE) or you do what we tell you.
Maybe they wanted to completely withdraw him but he negotiated to just say "I won't vote for myself".

This is what happens in real life, IRL.

IRMC

So you're fine with BILLIONARIS IN THE SEATS OF DIRECT POWER FFS?

Official Strawpoll of Sup Forums

strawpoll.me/12853187

stop shitposting, please
just stop

I'm not disillusioned and I only supported him cautiously, fully expecting the possibility failure or betrayal at any time. I suspected him to be a spineless cuck fully in the hands of the deep state when he dropped Flynn, and the Syria attack confirmed my suspicion. Trump, like all US presidents, is just a puppet of the permanent ruling cabal with little actual power of his own.

because he's already softened considerably on illegal immigration and it looks like all that non-interventionist rhetoric from the campaign was empty.

Im not fully against him but he isn't being as effective of a leader as I hoped he would be. This is coming from someone that's been to three Trump rallies and voted for him in the primary and general. If I had to give him a grade I would give him a B-.

Wasn't one thing it was a combination of things.
>DACA
>Syria
>I'm a globalist now!
>Not willing to shut the govt down to get the wall funded
>filled his cabinet with establishment GOP and globalists
>Obamacare lite
I don't hate him but he's certainly not living up to the things I wanted most.

When he turned into GWB 2.0

This is about the weakest false flag I have seen in ages

Have Drumpfbots really sunken this low?

murkans should have voted Cruz
a lot better choice, although less memetic
he is in fact GWB 2.0
but meh, it's good for my country so I don't give a fuck.

your "country" needs to give up and submit to daddy Putin

>Cruz
Would've been the same as Trump. It really matters little what figurehead the permanent state is currently parading around. Any real opposition (like Ron Paul) would immediately be either impeached or assassinated if he won the presidency.

My support for Trump is re-energized every time I see a paid shill thread. Notice that this thread's OP has no content and is illegally soliciting reactions (asking that everyone else write his thread for him -- illegal regardless of ideology). Sage, report or ignore shills.

He's still my president.

Why wouldn't I support him you commie fuck?

Pretty much this. The fact that Trump is alive and no serious threat on his life has happened should tell you all you need to know.

>DACA
this is a problem, but the real problem is the gangs,murderers, and rapists. they have go go back
>Syria
I still feel the 59 Tomahawk strike was 4D chess. we warned Russia beforehand. Trump showed he isn't a Kremlin puppet, and will take action if necessary.

I am worried about all the troops we are sending over into Syria, when we should just be supporting the SAA,SDF, with our air force
>I'm a Globalist
I don't know how anyone can spin this, lol.....especially after we won't fall for the false song of Globalism, HAHAHA
>>Not willing to shut the govt down to get the wall funded
he should have done more. shutting the government down is actually good. remember when it happened under Obama, everything went on like normal
>filled his cabinet with establishment GOP and globalists

this could be 4D chess. he can always remove and replace them. how many rand paul types are there in the government?
>Obamacare lite

there is no easy way out of obamacare and replacing it. a lot of people are going to get fucked.

>dissent is illegal
This is why trump loyalists are becoming a joke on Sup Forums, you're not doing yourself any favors.

>The reason he fucked himself with Hillary's dick is because he was given AN OFFER ONE DOESN'T REFUSE behind the curtains.
It was either YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD POLITICALLY FOREVER (or something like that or WORSE) or you do what we tell you.
Then you'll still agree that shilling for Bernie was pointless

>So you're fine with BILLIONARIS IN THE SEATS OF DIRECT POWER FFS?
It's worth a shot, lifelong politicians haven't been doing their jobs very well

he

is

one

of

them

He's becoming more and more like a Cheeto Bush everyday. I didn't like Obama, but I hated Bush even more.

I feel he's becoming a curious combination of the two. 50% Obama 50% Dubya

>but the real problem is the gangs,murderers, and rapists.
You have a different opinion on things. The real problem is the growing Hispanic population and the dying white population. Eventually someone like Trump won't be able to get elected. The gangs and crime are drug war related problems and while there is demand for drugs, gangs will never fully get eradicated.
>4D chess
I don't see it, and I merely expected the 2013 Trump that was against military intervention over the ghouta false-flag gas attack. The muh babies speech was revolting. I can understand why traditional republicans liked it and support it. I am not a traditional republican though.

I'm perfectly reasonable though and I'm willing to wait and see how everything works out by the time 2020 comes around.

>reagan was the biggest neocon ever
>there was still an attempt on his life anyway

No, the fact that you post that bullshit tells me all I need to know about you and people like you who whine about Trump. You live in a world were Trump getting replaced would be a loss (but proof that Trump was "real") and where Trump not getting replaced is a loss (because you view it as proof Trump is "fake"). You've got things worked out where it will always be a loss because you are a moron.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA but Drumpf is literally Hitler

while he's sucking Jewish cock

funny innit.

>cheeto bush
>I hated bush

I can't tell if you're a kid who was too young to even really be aware of bush or just a moron. But in any case presidents need to clean up the messes of previous messes and if Trump is like Bush it's because Obama utterly failed at finishing Bush's fights.

>and if Trump is like Bush it's because Obama utterly failed at finishing Bush's fights.

Uhhh no faggot, he started wars in Syria and Somalia by sending ground troops there and pushing for war with DPRK. Obama didn't start that shit.

>The real problem is the growing Hispanic population and the dying white population

yeah Hispanic population has exploded since 1965 thanks to Johnson, but are Latinos to blame for this??

are Latinos making White people not have kids?? are Latinos making White people overdose?? are Latinos making White people commit suicide??

it's the fucking Jew and White female that is the problem.

the problem is the Jews and the White females

What the fuck are you even saying?

>Bush wasn't bad because Trump has to act like him to correct Obama's failure to clean up Bush's disasters

sage

I wanna tongue DJT's anus, I want my tongue to grow super long, and travel up his duodenum, his intestine, and his throat... I want my tongue to puncture his brain, killing DJT instantly...

I only know two types of people who say this shit. Underaged faggots who've never voted before, and liberal shills who are still salty they lost everything in only 8 years. You retarded fags make it way too obvious, no one does a complete 180 like that only after a couple months unless you're either one of those two groups. No one says you have to agree with everything Trump does, but ditching ship so early when it hasn't even been a fraction into his presidency outs you and Sup Forums can smell your faggotry a mile away

Read my post, retard T_D ledditor I judge him purely by his actions. The fact is that he did a 180 on nearly every one of his campaign promises. The fact is that he ordered a missile strike on a sovereign country without congressional approval or UN mandate, on behalf of globalist-neocon atrocity lies. The fact is that US relations with Russia aren't even slightly better than under Obama, they've actually worsened. All these facts clearly indicate that Trump is not a sovereign actor. What his motives are; whether he was lying all along or whether he had good intentions but was "broken" by the deep state matters little. Only the results do.

My personal theory is that he had some good intentions but that he is also a bit of an idiot, and that he doesn't have a lot of backbone which made it very easy for certain elements in his inner circle and various military advisors to mold him into an easily controllable puppet. It's also possible that CIA/Mossad have developed advanced mind control devices to remotely move around any president as they see fit.