Look at this bad boy, 1.4 million in a shitty part of Toronto, 2 bed 2 bath, probably 1000 sqft...

Look at this bad boy, 1.4 million in a shitty part of Toronto, 2 bed 2 bath, probably 1000 sqft. It's no better on the outskirts.

Move to Canada guys! 70% of our white women

Repatriate back to UK

There aren't any more white homelands. Just join the cynical bourgeoisie and rub your hands together all day while living in an all white area.

At least you're in Toronto. I live in Brampton

Why would you want to live in a city?

> Wanting to avoid artificial housing prices and SJWs

> Moving to the UK

Pickoneonlyone

theres already a Canada real estate thread... most people don't care..,,

Haha, fucking leaf cucks. At least in the 'States you could buy a shoebox in a desirable part of Cali and enjoy the sun and shit. Or, live in flyover country where a house like that would be like $100k or shit (I'm in poor upstate NY and you can get an old house for like $40k and even less).

Canada is New China too, so only expect those prices to go up and more Chinese pour in.

Holy shit! That's a house on Edith drive. It's one block away from the park where I licked the feet of a fortysomething woman when I was in my early twenties. That chick fucking ruled, holy shit. I miss her suddenly. She kept my glasses in her hat and I almost lost them.

I also lived in that neighbourhood as a kid.

Thanks for the memories OP.

We know London is retarded pricy, buy how about the more unfashionable cities... can you get a bargain?

Did you get a mouthful of toe jam ?

I hope so...

Dunno, UK seems to be less blacked than Canada. London doesn't represent the whole country.

If you expect to find a good city to move to, you're out of luck. (((They))) are raping the markets everywhere.

There is nowhere left to run unless you're willing to live in extreme conditions, e.g. the north of Norway/Sweden.

And there's the Eastern European alternative but life here is depressing. Do not fall for the Poland meme, it's just another Slavic shithole.

If you have a steady income of money, I don't see any problems living in Eastern Europe, especially in capitals.

>1.4 million in a shitty part of Toronto, 2 bed 2 bath, probably 1000 sqft.
you can get an apartment in Monaco for cheaper than that, have fun paying bubble tax in a cold shitty city

Maine
Montana
Dakotas

Worth 600K in 6 months.

Race traitor is a made up word and has no basis in reality. Stay mad virgin.

It is depressing regardless of money. There is some vague resemblance of life exclusively in the innermost circles of major cities, all else has been consumed by a mixture of poverty and hatred.

The Slav is an unhappy creature somewhere between an Arab and a Westerner. That's why Slavic countries have given birth to so many incredible individuals, yet the masses are despicable - there has never been a single successful Slavic country. In other words, Eastern European monkeys are pacified shitskins.

>moving to toronto ever
I lived in the Berczy on front and church for a couple years, what a trash fucking city. Vancouver > Toronto any day.

Glad to be back in Maine now.

Would it make a difference if you moved further up north maybe?

can someone give me a quick rundown about the american cornbelt
thinking about going for a tourism trip there
and I mean the part where there are only white people and have redneck dialect and wear cowboy hats

A fucking leaf again.

Isn't the canadian real estate market in the process of crashing?

Although I highly doubt it will be allowed to drop too much. I assume you have property taxes up there and the government wouldn't want to reduce revenue coming in.